[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do they need to advertise Star Wars that much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
Why do they need to advertise Star Wars that much?
>>
>>63741433

1. What the fuck is on that Jedi Burger it looks like marshmallows ugh
2. Black bun looks gross visually but I'd rather have that one
>>
>>63741491
It's obviously cheese
>>
>>63741491
It's both some shit they cooked up in some lab. I doubt it's even bread.
>>
>>63741433

They're not, at this point the Star Wars license is gold. I wouldn't be surprise if that burger joint payed Star Wars to use their license. They've been slapping the Star Wars name on everything, just milking all the money out of it. It's a money printing machine at this point, its not surprise they picked JJ to direct the new movies. He's the only one that could make a pleasing not horrible, but also nothing new Star Wars movie.
>>
File: image.jpg (291 KB, 1149x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
291 KB, 1149x1600
>>63741433

>The dye in black burger buns turns your shit green
>Yoda is green
>The Vader burger goes in dark and comes out light

BRAVO LUCAS
>>
>>63741491
Cheese curds. OP's pic is from the frog district of Canada.
>>
>>63741557
Pottery!
>>
>>63741558
I'm pretty sure it's spanish.
>>
File: potato.jpg (26 KB, 552x416) Image search: [Google]
potato.jpg
26 KB, 552x416
>>63741433
>Dark Vador
>>
>>63741673
I'll take your word for it; it's all Greek to me.
>>
>>63741433
>Dark Vador
Literally who?
>>
>>63741433
capitalism
>>
It's french and it was for TPH, are you fucking dumb?
>>
They're not advertising Star Wars, those places are using the Star Wars name to push their own products. It's the exact opposite of what you are thinking.
>>
$
>>
>>63741433
Because normies eat that shit up.
>>
File: nfkmovdxldmorveat2du.jpg (173 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
nfkmovdxldmorveat2du.jpg
173 KB, 800x533
BECAUSE
>>
>>63746657
THE FLESH IS A GIFT
YOU MUST FEAST ON THE FLESH
BE ONE WITH THE FLESH
CAN YOU SEE ME NOW, FATHER?!
>>
>>63741433
they get a cut of the profits, which they'll need since James Cameron is guaranteed to still be Box Office King
>>
File: yn1bigtvk6qoubbtjh7m.jpg (66 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
yn1bigtvk6qoubbtjh7m.jpg
66 KB, 800x533
>>63746657

JUST
>>
Star Wars has done more for the U.S economy than any of you asshats combined.
>>
It's french
It was when TPM got an ugly 3D conversion
>>
Those burgers we're delicious, actually.
They even did one for Dark Maul
>>
>>63741557

So this means Yoda is made out of shit and so are his teachings?
>>
>>63741433
I don't really see the need for that black burger though, it just makes it look like its burned to crisp.
>>
>>63741433
>tomatoes

You win this time, dark side.
>>
das racist
>>
That's not Star Wars advertising, it's trying to sell a burger to autists.
>>
File: Kuro-burger-1.jpg (154 KB, 1018x763) Image search: [Google]
Kuro-burger-1.jpg
154 KB, 1018x763
Burger King has been doing the black bun burgers in Japan for years now, calling them squid ink burgers or some shit

I'm assuming they had a leftover surplus and are just reusing the stale buns for Star Wars merchandising

Can't say I blame them

Actually looking at your pic I now realize that is an advertisement for The Phantom Menace, which leads me to believe they had a leftover surplus of buns from Star Wars merchandising 10 years ago, and are now just shipping them off to the japs to save cash

Again, can't say I blame them
>>
For breakfast today i had some apples and oranges, the official fruits of star wars. I got into my ford focus, the official car of star wars and chewed on some trident gum, the official gum of the star wars universe. At work, I logged onto Yahoo, the official site of star wars, then had a smoke break (Marlborough is the official cigarette of star wars). I got into my car and headed home to Springfield, ma, the official town of star wars. What a day.
>>
>>63747772
Fuck why is the cheese black though?
>>
>>63747896
It has joined the dark side because it is a much stronger cheese like feta
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.