[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>AWESOMETACULAR haters completely BTFO, the most important
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: HATERSBTFO.png (2 MB, 1281x722) Image search: [Google]
HATERSBTFO.png
2 MB, 1281x722
>AWESOMETACULAR

haters completely BTFO, the most important YT movie critic just gave TFA his highest possible score. How does this make you feel /tv/ ?
>>
>>63740406
wow reddit:the critic liked the ultimate reddit flick i cant believe it!
>>
File: SWBTBFID3.jpg (15 KB, 319x261) Image search: [Google]
SWBTBFID3.jpg
15 KB, 319x261
>>63740406
>YT movie critic
>>
I like Jahns but he isn't trustworthy when it comes to blockbusters, he gave Ultron the same grade.

He did kinda shit on JW though so he's not all bad.
>>
>>63740406
>le quirky fast talked and edited movie reviews xD
The guy has no knowledge on film, he liked The Hobbit movies and placed Desolation of Smaug in his Top 10 of that year, thats all you need to know.
He's a joke, even a paid shill and flamboyant "geek" like Stuckmann has more credibility.
>>
File: stuckmannized.png (608 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
stuckmannized.png
608 KB, 900x900
>>63740445
ok if you still are in denial I can tell you what the second most important YT movie critic gave it:

>A
>>
>>63740406
>the most important YT movie critic
lolno, the only important YT critics are On Cinema
>>
>>63740493
>>63740406
Hi chris in jermy I am you biggest fan for india, I watch you show day every. What you think iron man do in civil war. thanyou, you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>63740406
Oh wow, someone who lives off views of capeshit and starshit fanboys gave the new star wars movie the highest grade possible. Im so surprised.
>>
I'm watching it now, and I'm surprised that It's actually pretty reasonable, he tells people to manage their expectations, and that it's a movie with flaws:
https://youtu.be/UNfqzpCgu9k?t=413
>>
>>63740406
>the most important YT movie critic
LITERALLY WHO
>>
File: 1450263647957.jpg (248 KB, 1080x1776) Image search: [Google]
1450263647957.jpg
248 KB, 1080x1776
>>63740493
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.