[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else think the mods have done a shitty job containing spoilers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Anyone else think the mods have done a shitty job containing spoilers?
>>
Anyone else think the entire internet isn't some safespace for star wars fans that we all have to abide by?
>>
>>63740388

I think they've done a great job.
>>
Star Wars fans are entitled cunts. Oh boo hoo you got spoiled on your shit fucking movie, you think you're entitled to the janitors protecting you when people spoil the shit out of everything else? Fuck off faggot pussy bitch.
>>
You can't contain spoilers dude.
Kylo Ren kills han solo
>>
>>63740428

hello reddit
>>
>>63740388
not really the mods job. you should know better.
>>
Kylo kills Han
and Chewie
Coruscant is kill
>>
>>63740388
No because it's not their job. So fuck you faggot.

If some faggot doesn't want to see spoilers then don't go on the fucking internet. There are retards who fail to grasp this and so they get spoilers and rightly so.
>>
File: 1447707571941.jpg (18 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1447707571941.jpg
18 KB, 255x255
>>63740474
>cunt
fuck you nigga!
>>
>>63740388
Why the fuck would you come to /tv/ if you're afraid of getting the biggest movie of the quarter spoiled?

Are you brainless?
>>
>>63740474
When it's big releases like Star Wars and Harry Potter, yes.
>>
>"I WANT TO MAKE THE NEW STAR WARS SUPER PROGRESSIVE"
>Cast is a bunch of white people with a token black and mexican

gg jj
>>
>>63740388
spot the jews.
>>
>>63740388
They shouldn't be containing them in the first place.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.