[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else think it is fucking pathetic that Cuckmaster didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: quentin-tarantino-wallpapers-new.jpg (608 KB, 1787x2681) Image search: [Google]
quentin-tarantino-wallpapers-new.jpg
608 KB, 1787x2681
Anyone else think it is fucking pathetic that Cuckmaster didn't get his way so he goes crying to the media like a baby to force them to give in to his demands?
>>
I'm eagerly waiting for h8ful 8's box office
>>
Cucked by the mouse
>>
cant wait for him to lash out and make a pro nazi holocaust movie where the jews are the enemy

or a walt disney biopic where he constantly complains about kikes
>>
YEAH AND MINIMUM WAGE SHOULD STAY WHERE IT WAS IN 1990.

FUCKING ANTI-CONGLOMERATES
>>
>>63738639
He's a fucking idiot. Everyone knows Star Wars will dominate everything around the time it's released.

Why even bother releasing a film around the same time? Oh I know, so he can bitch and moan like a little cuck. There is literally no other reason as to why it's out at the same time.

MUH RIGHTS THE BIG BAD DISNEY BULLY ME MUH MUH FILM

Ron Howard tried to be clever and beat jump, but it turns out people were trying to save up their bennies for Star Wars (or maybe his film is shit), but do you see him complain? Noooo.

Tarantino is an overrated SJW cuck. The sooner people get it the sooner we can move on.
>>
nope, fuck Disney.

I don't like Tarantino or his movies either but they're just scumbags
>>
>>63738774
Yep it is pretty much despicable he tries to act like a victim, or a counter culture underdog, he is just as formulaic as disney by this pont.
>>
>>63738774
He's releasing his film two weeks after Star Wars...
>>
>>63738774
>Star Wars will dominate everything around the time it's released.

it definitely will if they force everyone to play the Star Wars film everywhere even if they don't want to.
>>
>>63738639
Not really, why? Because he's right. He's acting like an adult businessman, what's childish about it?

Maybe if Django 2: Electric Boogaloo flops, he'll go back to making small indie authentic flicks. I don't really care about the scandal as I don't live in LA so it doesn't affect, I'm seeing the movie anyway.
>>
>>63738639
Tarantino used to be a Disney drone when he was making Miramax movies.
I don't give a fuck If his old employers fuck him in the ass.
>>
I thought he enjoyed being Kucked? lel
>>
>>63739155
This. He hasnt made a good movie since pulp fiction
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 640x640
>budget 62 million
Wow, I figured shooting it in 70mm would have cost a lot more.
I guess it's just a QT talkfest but it's a "period film" so that seems like a reasonable budget for if.

I think it QT has to worry about it being a flop, it should do okay (who releases a film when Star Wars comes out)

It a glib facsimile vs glib facsimile showdown.
>>
>>63739175
Pulp Fiction wasn't good.
>>
>>63739214
I want some pizza like this one...
>>
What will his final 2 post-ironic glib facsimile films be? What genre hasn't he stolen from?
>>
>>63738791
this
Exposing them for their blackmailing to the los angeles movie theaters is only right.
>>
>>63738639

well its true. he's getting fucked by disney. this is the only way he can drum up enough attention for his movie so it just doesn't get swallowed up by the disney made star wars.
>>
>>63739214
>>63739278
pizza looks like shit, it's almost burnt
the crust is hard as fuck

stupid useless whore can't even make a fucking pizza
>>
>>63738811
So? You honestly think Star Wars will be dead by then? I'm not even a Star Wars fan but fuck me this film will be the biggest film ever by a stupid margin to boot, and this fag is trying to play victim to it.

He is not an idiot, he knew this was going to happen, we a fucking did.

So what Disney is pushing theatres to show Star Wars back to back? Either produce something compelling enough for the theatres to say fuck that, or push your release date back.

Tarantino is only mad because he simply can't compete. So he's going on a bitch rant, trying to seem holier than thou, when in reality is a fucking SJW cuck.
>>
He did what he had to do to fight Disney on this. It's not like he can beat Bob Iger with a baseball bat, giving Disney bad PR is the only weapon he's got, and he's fighting.

Forza Cuckatino.
>>
>>63739353
His movie is going to get oscar nominations, while SW won't get a one.
>>
>>63739353
No, I think he's mad a bad decision releasing at this time of year but how long can he reasonably wait. The movies been completed for a few weeks now and it's not like he can shelve it for 2 months to try and make possibly a little more at the box office. I have an issue with the tactics Disney are using considering they do not need them because like you said, it will be the biggest film of all time.
>>
>>63739236

lol ok. thanks for your opinion.
>>
>>63739417
You think Disney cares? Really? Come on...
>>
File: based quentin.jpg (46 KB, 361x408) Image search: [Google]
based quentin.jpg
46 KB, 361x408
Quentin is fucking weird. And I don't mean the foot or cuck fetishism stuff, that's the most normal thing about him.

He just HAS to have his movie projected in 70mm and it just HAS to be in this one specific theater in LA no one else on the planet cares and it just HAS to be shown in this theater on release date.

Like is anyone actually going to go out of their way to see the projected version of this film? I figure 99% of the audience will just go to whichever theater is closest/nicest relative to where they are. But in Quentin's mind it becomes some fucking autist's quest to have his art presented to his audience EXACTLY as he demands it to be.
>>
>>63739417
Disney's going to actually make money for their movie though.
>>
>>63739417
but they remade ANH and that got a best picture nominee
>>
>>63739619
You're welcome. If you want another opinion, just ask.
>>
>>63739669
Cause he passionate and shit
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.