[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"No." >"The Supreme Leader is wise."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: AdamDriver.jpg (39 KB, 467x507) Image search: [Google]
AdamDriver.jpg
39 KB, 467x507
>"No."
>"The Supreme Leader is wise."

What did he mean by this? And why was this catastrophically bad writing allowed? And why does the way he says "No." piss me off?
>>
File: Adam-Driver.jpg (27 KB, 568x355) Image search: [Google]
Adam-Driver.jpg
27 KB, 568x355
>your son is GONE
>he was weak and foolish LIKE HIS FATHER
>so I destroyed HIM
>>
Why is this ugly cunt allowed to be an actor

Look at those ears he looka like a trophy
>>
>>63737986
>>63738011
Is he native american?
>>
>>63738011

Jesus Christ.

>Star Wars is a movie for adults

Has it always been this bad? It has, hasn't it?
>>
>>63738027
anglo
>>
was he autistic?
>>
>>63738059
force autistic
>>
UH OH
>>
File: 3_orangutan.jpg (93 KB, 640x460) Image search: [Google]
3_orangutan.jpg
93 KB, 640x460
JESUS CHRIST WHATS WRONG WITH HIS FACE
>>
I'm not the only one who thinks Driver is a bit attractive am I

I see everyone calling him fuck ugly and I can understand he's not conventionally attractive

But there's something about his face that looks handsome to me
>>
So is Snoke really Darth Plagueis?
>>
AHHHHH GRANDPA HELP ME
>>
>>63738194
his ears are very sexy
>>
>>63738194
he has charisma, a deep voice and he's a pretty good actor
sure, he looks a bit goofy but he's still attractivw
>>
>>63738043
nope, it was originally pretty good. don't fall into the "fantasy movies are for kids" trap.
>>
>>63738283
movies in general are for kids, real men go out and adventure themselves not watch pretend adventures by others
>>
>>63738159
>JESUS CHRIST WHATS WRONG WITH HIS FACE
liberalism is a disease
>>
>>63738311
>real men go out and adventure themselves not watch pretend adventures by others

Is that what Donnie at the club told you?

Anon, this sounds really gay. Please do not dig too deeply into this newfound lifestyle of yours.

And by dig, I mean into male ass. The lights and the sounds of those clubs might make you feel good and comfortable for the first time in your life, but sooner or later you'll end up with HIV.

This is no laughing matter.
>>
>>63738626
wtf is this faggot talking about
>>
File: 1448088036492.jpg (83 KB, 319x340) Image search: [Google]
1448088036492.jpg
83 KB, 319x340
>>63738626
>And by dig, I mean into male ass
I know it's just because I'm tired as shit but I laughed fucking hard

These Star Wars threads are the best /tv/'s gonna be for a long time.
>>
>>63738207
Yes
>>
God damn he is one ugly fucker.

Do you think jewjew purposely casted an ugly "white" guy as the enemy and a decent looking negro as the good guy?
>>
File: 1363734238220.gif (997 KB, 340x247) Image search: [Google]
1363734238220.gif
997 KB, 340x247
>>63738194
It's the smell of cash
>>
so what is ren's master plan? he's obviously desperate to find luke, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't just want to kill him because he clearly has an autistic obsession with his family/bloodline, just look at the way he acts around rey

is it all to do with restoring balance to the force bullshit?
>>
>>63739064
this might shock you, but there is no master plan the movie is an easy way to extract money and nothing else
>>
>>63739064
He was going to ask Luke to take on an apprentice so the force would be balanced
>>
>Take that mask off!
>And what do you think you will see?
>The face of Maysahn!

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>63739137
This.
They haven't even written episode VIII or IX yet
>>
>>63737986
He looks like a caveman
>>
>>63739187
if you believe this you are actually retarded
>>
>Make a bad guy
>he's a twig armed fucboi
>not threatening or imposing at all
>literally cries like a bitch because of his daddy issues

top lel
>>
Kylo looked shit with his mask on and no hood
>>
>>63739137
How do you guys know?
>>
>>63738194
Familiarity effect or whatever they call it. Being a public figure just adds a few points to your looks. At least he has a deep voice, but he's an ugly twink.
>>
>>63739303
Disney executives will have decided what the want the plot points to be, using the same genius they applied to The Force Awakens.
>>
>>63739303
No, the decided to leave things open and answer as few questions as possible so that they could see what played well and go from their. They definitely have some things on paper, but they are leaving their options open. Remember, everything has to be safe with studios these days.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.