[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>movie starts >this guy shows up >holy fucking shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 17
File: latest[1].png (506 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
506 KB, 576x768
>movie starts
>this guy shows up
>holy fucking shit
>that charisma
>that charm
>feels like the perfect star wars character
>steals every scene he's in
>...
>suddenly disappears
>doesn't come back until the very end of the movie where he shows up to fly a plane and shoot a thing and not say or do anything

Did he even fucking meet Rey? What the fuck why didn't we get the three of them interacting as a team? Rey is going to be off training with Luke in Ep VIII so she'll never interact with him

What about the force even awoke except for Rey knowing every force trick in the book despite NO TRAINING
>>
>>63731896
Because they really want to push daisy Ridley and Boyega. What the flick did a review and talked about Daisy being a star and in the middle of the convo, the guy couldn't even remember her name.
>>
>>63731955
But why did Rey reject all his advances then?
>>
How many characters were in this movie?

Two? Less?
>>
hey you know what, OP? You're right, he was criminally underused. I really liked the movie, but I missed this guy the second he vanished. he had the charisma han solo had in the originals.
>>
>>63732048
They're not supposed to be a couple. It's a Luke/Leia sort of thing.
>>
>>63732048
I haven't seen the movie but I bet it's something to do with not wanting to be an intimate relationship with someone. Of course, that'll break in the sequels.
>>
This guy could have been the new Han
>>
>>63731896

He was like some fucking b-list actor for Goodfellas.

"HEY WHO'S THIS SMUCK A-TAKIN' MAH JACKET? AYYYYYYYYYYYY"

Annoying as fuck.
>>
>>63731896
Even though he's a spic, he looks like a white.
So making him the main character goes against the agenda.
>>
This is literally JUST the type of rehash I was expecting, it's nothing but a glib facsimile.

If Star Wars was all I had access to as a child in terms of sci-fi I probably would become one of those crazy fanboys, but thankfully I had access to anime from very early on in my youth years that my mental balance is very stable.

Seriously, if you have watched Akira, you'd realize just how sophisticated anime is and it blows away anything Star Wars would have to offer.

A lot of people mention Ghost In The Shell, which has just enough of sexuality in the mix to draw in the western audience I suppose but I must say that Ghost In The Shell is not even in my top 10 anime, not even close, that's just how deep the world of anime is.

Some anime is so disturbingly mature like Fractale that I wish it would challenge the system and submit it as a Drama category in the Oscars just to bitchslap the snotty Academy.

It's not just the level of maturity and sophistication anime has, it's also quite original, entertaining, and visually fantastic. I would regard anime as the highest form of cinema art-form.

But hey, me preaching about anime won't do you any good, you gotta go out and see it for yourself just how much you are missing.

The recent one I would recommend to check out is Sword Art Online which is light and easy to get into anime for the first time yet appreciate it as much, but if you want the heavy stuff right off the line check out Guilty Crown in which the plot is so complex and twisted that you'll need extra oxygen pumped into your brain in order to comprehend everything, and if you want amazing visuals and a gripping drama that also has awesome mecha battles Aldnoah.Zero is the shit.

Seriously, if you know anime like I do, Star Wars looks like it's something for kids..
>>
>>63732417

Hey you know what anon those are really good points but what really grinds my gears is that this is literally JUST the type of rehash I was expecting, it's nothing but a glib facsimile.

If Star Wars was all I had access to as a child in terms of sci-fi I probably would become one of those crazy fanboys, but thankfully I had access to anime from very early on in my youth years that my mental balance is very stable.

Seriously, if you have watched Akira, you'd realize just how sophisticated anime is and it blows away anything Star Wars would have to offer.

A lot of people mention Ghost In The Shell, which has just enough of sexuality in the mix to draw in the western audience I suppose but I must say that Ghost In The Shell is not even in my top 10 anime, not even close, that's just how deep the world of anime is.

Some anime is so disturbingly mature like Fractale that I wish it would challenge the system and submit it as a Drama category in the Oscars just to bitchslap the snotty Academy.

It's not just the level of maturity and sophistication anime has, it's also quite original, entertaining, and visually fantastic. I would regard anime as the highest form of cinema art-form.

But hey, me preaching about anime won't do you any good, you gotta go out and see it for yourself just how much you are missing.

The recent one I would recommend to check out is Sword Art Online which is light and easy to get into anime for the first time yet appreciate it as much, but if you want the heavy stuff right off the line check out Guilty Crown in which the plot is so complex and twisted that you'll need extra oxygen pumped into your brain in order to comprehend everything, and if you want amazing visuals and a gripping drama that also has awesome mecha battles Aldnoah.Zero is the shit.

Seriously, if you know anime like I do, Star Wars looks like it's something for kids..
>>
>>63731896
Some people thought he was supposed to be her love interest.
>>
Poor standard
>>
>>63731896

How much screentime?
>>
He's not that charismatic. He's the token Latino. We get it -- you yourself are Latino and want a movie star to look up to. However, truth be told, the dude looks generic as fuck and doesn't have that much charisma. He's better suited somewhere else
>>
>>63732048
Just being tsundere, sort of like Padmé to Anakin in II.
>>
>>63731896
Even Finn had more charisma than Rey.

Rey was terrible.
>>
>>63732557
Probably about 15 minutes at the start of the movie and occasional scenes interlaced throughout the final act when It cuts back to the X wings assaulting the base. He's the lead pilot.
>>
>>63731896
>Trump wants to deport this
>>
File: youjustknow.png (4 MB, 2500x1487) Image search: [Google]
youjustknow.png
4 MB, 2500x1487
>>63732537
There's no denying their off-screen chemistry.
>>63732585
Shut the fuck up. Oscar is based.
>>
>>63732590
That was just paedophilia.
>>
>>63732585
>generic
As opposed to looking like a midget shaven gorilla who ate too much mexican food I suppose.
>>
>>63732585

Go away, you stupid nigger.
>>
File: 1449617686974.jpg (197 KB, 750x1086) Image search: [Google]
1449617686974.jpg
197 KB, 750x1086
>>63732630
Yeah, too bad Disney will now shill for Finn/Rey.
>>
>>63732734
>>63732702
Never said I liked Boyega either

>>63732630
He''s just not the right fit for Star Wars. No need to lie and say he was the charismatic break out star of the new movie. That title belongs to Driver
>>
>>63732585
>not liking oscar isaac
>not even admitting that he's good

back to wherever you came from pls
>>
>>63732775
>break out star
He already "broke out" in Inside Llewyn Davis, you fucking swine.
>>
File: Based Poe.jpg (57 KB, 620x934) Image search: [Google]
Based Poe.jpg
57 KB, 620x934
>>63731896
M-maybe he'll have a bigger role in VIII.
>>
>>63732918
Hope not to be honest. Oscar is too talented to be wasting his time in these flicks
>>
>>63732918

He'll be a bigger role, for sure.
>>
Haha how big do you guys think his cock is? 8 inches? Haha it's not a big deal, I'm just curious.
>>
>>63732993
Must be thick as hell, like 8 inches around
>>
>>63732879
For the r/movies crowd, not among actual human beings.

Sort of sad that he's been cucked to the extreme.
>Does ILD, MVY and Ex machina
>Get offered star wars and capeshit
>Time for mainstream success

>Practically a cameo role in star wars
>Has to wear an inch of caked on make up in x-men, look fucking retarded
JUST

Oscar is finished. At least he can go back to HBO.
>>
>>63732590
Padme didn't really reject anakin ever. She just didn't want to be a pedophile in episode 1.
>>
>>63732972
Honestly I was a bit disappointed when I found out he was doing capeshit.
>>
File: 1443421431961.jpg (48 KB, 400x535) Image search: [Google]
1443421431961.jpg
48 KB, 400x535
>>63731955
> push daisy Ridley and Boyega.
Racemixing, why do you have to be right everytime /tv/
>>
>>63732585
Lol as if Booyega is charismatic. He's boring as fuck.
>>
>>63732585
Honestly no one is charismatic in the new movie and that is part of the problem. In the original Harrison Ford and Mark were both much more interesting.
>>
>>63733049
I wasn't talking about racemixing, more "we need a colored person to be lead" "we need a woman to be this generations Luke'. I hope it fails to do anything substantial just because of how forced it is.
>>
>>63731896
>w-why doesn't my self insert meet and fuck the cute girl!!
>>
>>63732523

Hey you know what anon those are really good points but what really grinds my gears is that you know what anon those are really good points but what really grinds my gears is that this is literally JUST the type of rehash I was expecting, it's nothing but a glib facsimile.

>>
>>63732918
He will. With Rey off with Luke, Poe and Finn will be teaming up to deal with whatever other problem arises
>>
>>63733123
>implying I'm white
>>
>>63733882

That's actually good. The scenes of Poe and Finn fending off TIE fighters at the beginning are some of the best in the movie. Their camaraderie felt pretty natural, I want to see more of them forced to interact.
>>
>>63731896
MEME ACTOR
E
M
ES
>>
we all know that Oscar was too busy on set fucking the shit out of carrie fisher while she snorted cock out of his ass
>>
>>63732585
>latino
Halfsie
>>
>>63734986
>cock

well thats a slip if ive ever seen one

but yes, Carrie truly did snort coke out of Isaacs ass
>>
>>63734986
i dont understand how the mechanics of this would work.
>>
>>63734986
Quite the mental image
>>
>>63735040

reverse pile driver
>>
>>63732918
He's there to replace Han Solo
>>
>>63735074
he is jewish and everything :)
>>
>>63731896
He was a red herring to give some hope the movie wouldn't be about the chick and the dindu.
>>
>>63734997
It really doesn't works like that.
Because latino is not a race.
>>
>>63733831
>>63732523
>>63732417
what is this
>>
File: ex-machina-oscar-isaac.jpg (42 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
ex-machina-oscar-isaac.jpg
42 KB, 1200x600
>>63731896
I liked him in Ex Machina.

Seems like a cool dude.
>>
>>63735347
It is when you are brown :^) he is half brown half jewish.
>>
I liked him in Drive
>>
>>63732396
even an extra in goodfellas would have been the best actor in TFA
>>
>>63733882
Tango and Cash in space.. I like it..
>>
>>63734941
this. Rey and Finn scenes were pretty cringe in parts, whereas he bounced off of Poe really well in that early escape scene. The latino dude is just a much better actor than Daisey "Mary Sue" Ridley so that probably helped.
>>
>>63735873
>latino dude
stop this meme,he literally looks like the jewbro from numbers.
>>
>>63736052
alright fine, what the fuck ever, I just couldn't be bothered looking his actual name up.
>>
File: carriefisher03.jpg (67 KB, 600x927) Image search: [Google]
carriefisher03.jpg
67 KB, 600x927
>>63735873

I thought Daisy did just fine, and her being cute as fuck didn't hurt.

Honestly the worst actor in the movie is Carrie Fisher. Her plastic surgery and 30+ years of smoking/drug use are incredibly evident every time she speaks. Hell, even when she talks offscreen, they're noticeable. She can't move her top lip and she consequently sounds like a robot.

What a shame.
>>
>>63735873
>You got a boyfriend, a cute boyfriend?!
>REY!!! NO!!!!!!!!!

I honestly can't even remember anothr line of dialogue. this was 'Frozen' in space.
>>
>>63731896
>ugly cross eyed spic famous for playing rapists and abusive husbands in ryan gosling movies
>star
He's slightly less painful to look at than boyega and daisy but he's a shit tier actor with the charisma of someone waiting behind a bush to jump and rape you
>>
>>63732630
Why is daisy ridley so fucking ugly when she's similing? Is this the best hollywood has to offer? A beaner with a lazy eye and a inbred british chav cumdumpster with gums as a big a row of teeth when she's smiling?
>>
>>63736914
kek so true

what a shitty rehash

remake of the original except with a white girl, latin guy, and black guy trio, just what the rabbi ordered
>>
>no-one really cares that Han dies, only Chewbacca (!) really emotes, Leia doesn't even cry
>Kylo's motivation makes no real sense, seems to hate his parents for no real reason apart from edgelord
>new empire has 90% of Luke's travel but doesnt just search the one section of map they don't have
>starkiller doesnt really do anything that a Death Star can't, and it takes an entire sun to power it
>blow up Coruscant for some reason
>everyone leaves their enemies alone for no reason (everyone to Kylo, Kylo to Finn, then Rey to Kylo again)
>everyone apart from the bad guys do literally nothing for 3 decades
>Poe and Finn crash, Poe is presumed dead and then magically appears with no explanation
>R2 reawakens with no explanation
>Anakin's/Luke's lightsabre magically appears with no explanation
>General Hux (?) is some terrible fucking casting, almost as bad as Kylo
>Why does Kylo wear the mask?
>Kylo being Han and Leia's son is revealed rather mundanely
>no real light sabre duels, cutaway during at least one of them
>strange editing and pacing in general
>millenium falcon can enter star killer via warp drive, disables the shield so everyone else can get through, despite entry being possible anyway
>Kylo is particularly difficult to understand, most people speak quite muffled
>terrible attempts at humour, though delivery was good
>pretty bad acting from most involved
>Luke doesn't even speak, just gaped at Rey like she was naked
>good guys avoid fire by just running/flying in a straight line

I liked it.
>>
>>63731896
I agree, way too little screen time for this guy.
>>
I liked him as the father of our Lord and saviour jesus Christ
>>
>>63735134
>Mexican/Hispanic
>implying he's not Christian

wew lad
>>
>>63737432
Google it bb
>>
>>63736983
They blow up Coruscant?
>>
>>63736983
>New Empire has 90% of Luke's travel but doesn't just search the one section of map they don't have

No they don't. One part of the map was on Jakku and given to BB-8, the other part was in R2-D2 who went off-line after Luke vanished. Neither the Resistance or the First Order have a part of the map until the end.

>Poe is presumed dead and then magically appears with no explanation
Except when he reunites with Finn at the Resistance base, and, you know, he explained how he survived by ejecting himself out of the TIE before crashing.
>R2 reawakens with no explanation
Rey arriving at the Resistance base (the was the only to not being there the first time since she was prisonner inside the Starkiller bas) may be linked
>Millenium Falon can enter Star kille etc.
What ? The Falcon crashes on the planet surface, not inside the base itself.
>>
>>63737507
yes
>>
>>63737809
thats pretty funny. Does it show people on the planet at all or just the planet itself blowing up in space?
>>
File: 1365295580642.jpg (26 KB, 490x310) Image search: [Google]
1365295580642.jpg
26 KB, 490x310
>>63732630

Holy hell she has some tiny A-cups there.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
>get cool actor Oscar Isaac who was just in Ex-Machina and other popular movies
>reduce him to little time on screen in favor of some gorilla from Attack the Block and a literally who xenomorph
Thanks Hollywood
>>
I liked him in Robin Hood.
>>
Reminder that this scene is the reason Star Wars has endured for as long as it has:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-DeI3ohVbY
>>
>>63738081
Are there any cool duels like this in TFA that aren't overtly choreographed and have a similar feeling?
>>
>>63738075
ah shit, its that french chick form Spectre
>>
How the fuck did Daisy Ridley even get the lead role for these movies?
She's literally done nothing else besides being in a deleted scene for a movie no one watched last year.
>>
>>63738110
the final duels, they are flashy but not prequel flashy, the feel really raw like the OT but with more speed, no crazy jumping saber spinning bullshit
>>
>>63731896

He looks too much like a white man. Young white boys might identify with him instead of Stronkwomyn Dunneednoman or Beebeesee Dindunuffin, and you know who can't have that.
>>
>>63738110
ultimately what makes the ESB duel so good is the plot revelation and the fact that it occurs in the context of a movie that is already awesome. TFA has none of that.
>>
File: oscar isaac jessica chastain.jpg (49 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
oscar isaac jessica chastain.jpg
49 KB, 534x712
I liked him in A Most Violent Year.
>>
>>63738258
This. Luke doesnt use his lightsaber at all in A new hope, and barley uses it until the very end of Empire. The build up to his confrontation with Vader on Bespin and the revelation that its his father will never be matched or equaled.
>>
>>63738255
>He looks too much like a white man

No he doesn't, unless you're a wog too
>>
>>63738281
that film was underrated as fug
>>
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 1636x816) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 1636x816
>>63738310
>The build up to his confrontation with Vader on Bespin and the revelation that its his father will never be matched or equaled.
This depresses me, it's like filmmakers never put any effort into building up to their finales anymore and just use the most predictable reveals possible.

I mean hell even Glengarry Glen Ross managed to have an exciting reveal near the end with Jack Lemmon's revelation of being the crook, why the fuck can't modern filmmakers do shit like that with all the tools at their disposal?
>>
Ex Machina was my introduction to Oscar Isaac and I found him really exceptional. Later saw Llewyn Davis and again thought he was great. I think it's good that he's doing this meme flick as it shows depth and it shows that he's not above taking a role in a kids' movie.

I truly believe this guy is the next big thing.
>>
>>63737677

Kylo explains that they have the rest of the map and that they just need the missing piece
>>
>>63732048
He's an ugly chimp
>>
>>63738370
He's playing Apocalypse in X-men next year. That combined with Star Wars will make him huge
>>
>>63737851
They all step out of their buildings and see the big red missile heading towards them

Then it and 5 other planets disintegrate
>>
>>63738370
Same, I'm glad to see him being successful.
I wish there were more dedicated and likeable actors like him in Hollywood.
>>
>>63732048
are you going to fall in love with some hood you just meet?
>>
>>63738428
he's not even the tiniest bit recognizable in X-men. it's a character actor role, not a movie star role. the guy who played Ronan didn't become a movie star from GotG.
>>
>>63738526
Thats because Ronan was the worst part of the movie
>>
>>63738526
Which is exactly why I like the actor - he is taking interesting roles with a lot of contrast between them and playing them very well. It's nice to see that sort of actor enter a Hollywood scene with so many generic Tom Cruise types and far too many "play the same role in every movie I do" types.
>>
>>63732585
It's like you actually haven't seen Inside Llewellyn Davis. Embarrassing.
>>
>>63738353
Why put all that effort into making a compellimg story when shitty CGI fests like transformers make millions of dollars? Its all about the money to them bro.
>>
>>63736887
and he's the best actor in this movie, go figure
>>
File: OUTER.jpg (11 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
OUTER.jpg
11 KB, 600x375
>>
>>63737677
why didn't R2 show them then ffs
>>
>>63738622
oh yeah, both of them are in Llwllyn davis
>>
>>63735134
God dammit

I fucking hate Jews but...
>>
>>63735394
Delicious pasta>>63735426
>>
>>63731896

>So who talks first? Do you talk first or do I talk first?
>>
>>63738161
Spectre? More like sphincter !
>>
File: 1449787783609.jpg (64 KB, 760x569) Image search: [Google]
1449787783609.jpg
64 KB, 760x569
>>63731896
>yfw he is Luke's son and Rey is his daughter

I wonder what kind of incest they will give them.
They have to top the kiss Luke gave Leia.
>>
>>63736983
>Why does Kylo wear the mask?

Well, if I had a face this ugly, and not even ugly in a way that can catch attention or fascinate people, just a pimpled mug that's unpleasant to look at, I'd prefer to wear a mask too.

Also, he's Vader fanboy.
>>
File: capaldi.gif (2 MB, 230x250) Image search: [Google]
capaldi.gif
2 MB, 230x250
>>63732749
FINN GOT FRIENDZONED AT THE END
LITERALLY REFERRED TO AS 'MY FRIEND'
WHY DO YOU WANNA GET CVCKED SO BADLY
>>
>>63732413

This
>>
>>63738622

OUTER SPACE needs to be a meme
>>
>>63732413
Spics can be as white as the average white person in America.
Isaac is borderline brown, white but almost not.
>>
File: file.png (864 KB, 1332x703) Image search: [Google]
file.png
864 KB, 1332x703
>>63741699
it was literally a meme song in the film. llewyn was pissed off at it
>>
>>63742072
>Spics can be as white as the average white person in America.

So not white, just a mutt
>>
>>63736983
>>R2 reawakens with no explanation

In Rey's vision, remember how Luke did something to R2? It was probably something force related. You know, turn yourself to low-power mode until "she is ready" or until Rey finds R2. R2's activation was Rey's first time in the rebel base.
>>
>>63737677

Kylo explicitly stated they only need the last piece.
>>
>>63736983
>>Why does Kylo wear the mask?
>If you take that off will you die?

Now I need an edit of his scene with Rey when he takes off that mask.
>>
>>63742125
If you're an autist and think whites only come from central and northern europe, then yeah
>>
>>63731896
To be fair Luke was yoinking around sabers before he met yoda.

But yeah Poe needed more screen time.
>>
>>63733123
>meet and fuck

The memories
>>
>>63742322
he has to spend a full minute focusing to move the thing a few feet
>>
>>63742125
Yes. We spics are mutts. Its a half breed between native south americans and white people that came from europe (back when there were white people on europe).
>>
>>63742322
>>63742322

The use of the lightsaber has more to do with the force than with actual practice since almost all the time you are just sensing your opponent's next move.

In a way, its like poetry.
>>
>>63731896
>What about the force even awoke except for
when Kylo was talking about how he can read Rey's mind, and how she was able to read his, she figured perhaps she can use the force to influence others. it's really a stretch. I think it would've been better if she used the force to free herself via telekinesis.
>>
>>63738035
That's B-cup tho, aka the best cup.
>>
>>63732396
He did a pretty ok Pacino impression in A Most Violent Year.
>>
>>63742313
He's half Cuban and half Guatemalan. The Guatemalan side probably has some indian in it and from his bone structure it definitely looks it.
>>
File: starwars.jpg (190 KB, 1276x2174) Image search: [Google]
starwars.jpg
190 KB, 1276x2174
<-- Is it true that this is how JJ Abrahams cast the new movie?
>>
>>63736983
do you know what it takes to search 10% of a galaxy, you fucking moron.
>>
>>63737677
>Kylo mentions having the other part of the map.
>How is ejecting a safer option? Why didn't he contact Finn? How did he leave Jakku if the New Empire fucked up the closest township? Should have died in the desert, when he came back it was just like "oh...kay?"
>I understand the Luke/Rey/R2 connection, but it was pretty meaningless and it was really easy to miss. Also contrived.
>That's what I meant. Apparently it has shields that stop all ships that aren't travelling at light speed. Therefore, why couldn't everyone just travel at light speed? I'm not sure if the Millenium Falcon is special in that regard, I just thought it was a silly addition that wasted screentime.
>>
>>63737851
>>63737809
>>63737507
it's not Coruscant
>>
>>63743084
sure, just like my buddy Colby is 1/16th cherokee
>>
>>63743307
Didn't contact Finn because he ejected from the TIE fighter probably a couple of kilometres from where they actually crashed.
Jakku ovciously trades Galatically, we see ships leave all the time, I'm sure he found a way to get off world.
>I didn't get it therefore it's contrived
Alright m9.
Han is a one of a kind pilot with a one of a kind ship. You'd have to assume that the rest merely weren't good enough.
>>
>>63742428
>half breed

Very generous there, Pablo, but you perfectly know that you're more amerindian than anything.
>>
>>63743480

>arguing ith 4utism

lost cause anon
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.