[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quick! These guys are going to kick your ass but one of them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (974 KB, 1380x860) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
974 KB, 1380x860
Quick! These guys are going to kick your ass but one of them will defend you. Who do you pick?
>>
>>63731243
urkel. He has loads of inventions
>>
Yeah. Does Urkel get to bring his Urkel-bot or turn into Stephan Urkél?
>>
Bud. Bundy's were brawlers.
>>
>>63731243
Has anyone seen Urkel recently? He's fucking HUGE. He could pick one white guy up and use him as a club to kill the other two.
>>
Screech has a big dick
>>
Urkel has different, more powerful forms like a Dragon Ball Z character. He can transform into Stephan Urquel and smooth talk your bullies down. On the other hand Dustin Diamond is jacked irl, and also probably so suicidal that he doesn't give a shit about his own life and will willingly step in front of a bullet, not even to defend you, just to put himself out of his misery.
>>
I've seen Screech box so he's out
No Urkel because the rest would just kick him in the shins and drop him instantly because that's how you take those people down quick.
Don't know the nerd in the glasses
Bud Bundy is my champion and then we become bros and do shots. I pass out at his house and sneak into Kelly's bedroom and hope she doesn't sleep with an anti-rape barbed vaginal condom
>>
File: Sheev Urkle.png (134 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Sheev Urkle.png
134 KB, 300x300
>>63731243
Urkel had the heart of a warrior OP.
>>
Bud because if even if urkel turns into Bruce negro, bud will turn into grandmaster b and then it is OVER
>>
File: 1448539154453.jpg (44 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1448539154453.jpg
44 KB, 1111x597
>>63732637
>>63732569
>>63732209
>>63732096
>>63731966
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.