[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dat ending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: a-boy-and-his-dog-1975[1].jpg (164 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
a-boy-and-his-dog-1975[1].jpg
164 KB, 1280x720
dat ending
>>
Good taste OP.
>>
let me guess, the dog dies
>>
>>63730622
>Being this much of a fag

Homo the movie is free, you can even see this shit on youtube.
>>
File: 1447020636863.png (233 KB, 397x487) Image search: [Google]
1447020636863.png
233 KB, 397x487
>>63730554
ayy
>>
OP here

still trying to wrap my head around it and stomach what happened but I guess there is no good left in that world
>>
>>63730523
Harlon Ellison is a miserable fuck, but I do kind of agree that the last line being a joke kind of took something away from the ending. I understand they wanted to ease the tension off of a pretty hard ending, but you could tell Vick was fucked up after that. Ellison was such a butthurt little bitch though he made a sequel comic book where Vick dies. What a queer.
>>
>>63730770
Well op, the girl was just using Vick at the end. After her plan to take over that underground place failed and she was guaranteed o be killed like her co conspirators, Vick realized that she was a bitch pretty much. I think the novel ends with Vick saying something like "I know what love is. A boy loves his dog."
>>
>>63730622
The dog is dying, having waited days, maybe weeks outside for our hero while he went down into a fallout shelter to get laid, after escaping from the shelter with the girl that lead him down there our hero sees his dog dying and realises he had actually been waiting for him all this time, despite his sour disposition.

We cut to morning and it is revealed that our hero killed the girl and they both feasted on her body
>>
>>63731307
>hero
:^)
>>
>>63730523
massively underrated
>>
>>63730523
A BOY AND HIS DOG CAN GO WALKIN'

Great movie, OP has taste
>>
>>63732629
overrated*
>>
>>63732304
Those people were crazy and he was just trying to survive. He did nothing wrong
>>
>>63732778
fuck off
>>
File: 1363728246578.jpg (165 KB, 542x530) Image search: [Google]
1363728246578.jpg
165 KB, 542x530
>>63730770
>stomach what happened
the good guy won
>>
>>63730523
>watch A Boy and His Dog with my gf
>get to ending
>"Did he and the dog eat her?"
>"Good, she deserved it."

Vick did nothing wrong.
>>
>>63733474
This.

She was a huge bitch and would have likely gotten Vic killed somehow.

Blood was a bro til the very end.
>>
>>63730523

one of the best post-apocalyptic films to be quite perfectly honest
>>
>>63732304
They hooked the dudes dick up to an industrial milking machine. They were literally going to suck all the cum out of him until he died (and not in a fun slaaneshi way). Fucking cock sleeve got what was coming.
>>
This is a Love Story.
The boy Love His DOG.
>>
File: A-Boy-and-His-Dog.jpg (29 KB, 624x272) Image search: [Google]
A-Boy-and-His-Dog.jpg
29 KB, 624x272
was it rape?
>>
Op here. Maybe I'm too much of a moralfag. Everyone was bad and I think Blood hinted at this at some point while talking to Vic.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.