[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HEY EVERYONE LET'S PLAY A GAME OF "GRAB ASS"!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 2
File: civil_war.jpg (166 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
civil_war.jpg
166 KB, 1920x1080
HEY EVERYONE LET'S PLAY A GAME OF "GRAB ASS"!
>>
I sometimes get the feeling that Mr. Garrison is gay.
>>
HOW DO YOU PLAY?
im watching Comedy Central too
>>
>>63727038
shit on a shingle
>>
>>63727054
Hey there shitty shitty fag fag how do you do?
>>
One of the weaker episodes I have to think.

I still rewatch it but rarely.
>>
>>63726681

>Death Camp of Tolerance

Did Matt and Trey predict the future?
>>
>>63727231
>hating Cartman as Robert E. Lee
>>
>>63727231
Worst episodes from before season 10:
>Mecha Striesland
>Not without my anus
>Summer sucks
>Jakovasaurs
>Stupid Spoiled Whore
>Bloody Mary
>>
>>63727325
>Not Without My Anus

Get a load of this guy, buddy.
>>
File: Screenshot2010-04-23at32434PM.png (357 KB, 575x428) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot2010-04-23at32434PM.png
357 KB, 575x428
>>63727325
>hating Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset
Come on dude!
>>
>>63727325
> Mecha Striesand
>Summer Sucks

shit taste detected. Can't help but notice you didn't mention Pip.
[spoilers]I rewatch every season every year right after christmas through the beginning of the new year.[/spoilers]
>>
>>63727461
I also apparently don't realize how to correctly use spoilers
>>
>>63727461
I considered adding Pip but it actually made me like Charles Dickens. That story is awesome.

>>63727409
I actually don't hate it but I dislike parts. It's another Butters episode which is good but the slut aspect was really strong.

>>63727461
Both so boring...

>>63727382
Most of their episodes suck. I think "Behind the blows" was their best episode and actually good.
>>
>>63727325
>Not without my anus
That's a perfect cartoon you autistic fag
>>
>>63727574
Fair enough about Dickens but the episode didn't really have much of a South Park feel to it. It had its moments though.
>>
>>63727574
I'm just a sucker for Canada episodes; something about the pure absurdity of South Park's Canada is hilarious.

>Christmas in Canada
>Behind the Blow (Canadian Hamlet is my favorite bit, like, ever)
>Canada on Strike
>Royal Wedding
>Taming Strange
>Fremium Isn't Free
>Where My Country Gone?

All fan-fucking-tastic.
>>
>>63727612
It really was a great satire. The stuff about them airing that instead of Cartmen's mom is still a dirty slut was genius. I'd have been pissed at first but the episode was good
>>
>>63727663
>Canada on Strike

Thank you. I'm literally the only person I know who likes that episode and I was beginning to think it was just because i'm somewhat of a SP fanboy. The celebration at the end where they have the wall of victims is great considering the reward they got for their strike.
>>
>>63727786
Canada subplot is what makes the episode good. The primary plot about the boys getting Internet money is shit.

Gotta love Matt and Trey shitting on the WGA strike.
>>
>>63727652
Yea, Pip is a weird episode. I've only seen it once but I enjoyed the story of Great Expectations alot and thought it was awesome. But it's not South Park

>>63727663
Canada episodes AREN'T bad, I do enjoy them. You listed some 9/10 episodes right there. I don't like Terrance and Philip episodes however (other than "Behind the blows" and of course , the South Park movie.)
Love their characters though. To be totally fair, the only bad character episodes are Mr. Hanky episodes and Towelie.

>>63727612
Hmm, maybe you have a point... it's not a bad episode, but it's not South Park enough for me.

>>63727786
No, Canada on Strike is easily one of their greatest episodes.
>>
Asspen is the best episode. Deal with it, DARSH!
>>
>>63727834
The only part I didn't like about the episode is the webmeme massacre ("Chocolate rain motherfucker" as he shoots the panda). It was truly random and not funny. But I loved everything else.

I'm not your buddy, frieeeeend
>>
>>63727915
I honestly don't know my opinion on it. I HATE 80s sport movies but they did a good job of parodying it. I love the Stotch family too. There were great jokes in it and I love most of it. But some parts are just more annoying than they should be. Still, amazing episode.
>>
>>63727915

I hated Asspen on my first watch, but after multiple viewings it really grew on me, just so absurd and silly. I love how the entire thing is just a reference to 80s movies. I nearly died laughing when Heather lifted her shirt at the end and you saw her breasts.
>>
>no one's talking about 200 or 201
>>
>>63726681
What's y'alls favorite holiday episodes?
I personally wish they still made those christmas episodes. Enjoyed the easter special. I always liked the season three holiday ep where there was just an episode of them singing holiday related songs.
>>
>>63728041
I love those episodes. Still pissed about the censorship issue in 201. Luckily nobody censored the super best friends episode even though it doesn't air anymore thanks to that fiasco
>>
>>63727325
I was going to write best episodes before season 10 but there are too much.

Top 5 episodes?
>Tom's Rhinoplasty
>Butters Very Own Episode
>Jewbalie
>TweakxCraig
>Cartman gets an Anal Probe

This was hard
>>
>>63728041
What do you want to say? I rewatched it recently. A pain to find sometimes. Pretty good but NOT amazing...

>>63728061
Jewpacabra was good. Lots of good christmas stuff. The christmas carol one with Hanky is good too.
>>
>>63728200
>Tom's Rhinoplasty
>Butters Very Own Episode
>Jewbalie
>TweakxCraig
>Cartman gets an Anal Probe

I retrract my earlier comment about your taste. This whole post is shocking similar to my top 5 episodes. Tom's Rhinoplasty is horribly underrated
>>
>>63728321
Tom's Rhinoplasty is 100% flawless. There is NOTHING I dislike about it. It remains hilarious no matter how often I've seen it.
>>
>>63728448
I agree. Every year when i'm rewatching these seasons I watch the first couple of seasons afterwards (1-3) because they have some of the best classic SP episodes such as Tom's Rhinoplasty.
>>
>>63728200
>Pink Eye
>City on the Edge of Forever
>Are You There God? It's Me Jesus
>The Entity
>The Terrence & Philip Movie Trailer
>>
>>63728640
Just rewatched "Are you there God" yesterday... God stil makes me laugh everyday. Not just his appearance but "You will never have a period, because you are a boy. With titties".
>>
>>63728640
>The Terrence & Philip Movie Trailer

This episode is insanely accurate when it comes to waiting for that one damn trailer you really want to see. Also Russel Crowe's theme music is constantly stuck in my head
>>
>>63728640
Hell yea. my only problem with "City on the edge of forever' is the bus driver's yelling. Yelling never makes me laugh (a la Pewdiepie or whatever) and so she irritated me but she IS funny in this episode and most of the episode is great.

>>63728718
Russell Crowe made that episode amazing.
>>
>>63728718
I watch that episode just for Russell Crowe Fightin Round The World. I'll often skip the other bits.
>>
>>63728604
Season 1-3 are all amazing. My only problem are those 1-2 episodes that are great but have little issues that drive me not to want to rewatch.

Succubus is actually hilarious and with good songs but damn if I don't hate Chef's girlfriend in more ways than one.

>>63728841
Honestly, there isn't anything else. But I do the same, just skip to those parts. The only other part I ever remember is Shelly's period.
>>
>>63728939
I remember the crackheads staring at the TV
>>
>>63728987
And Chef has a new TV with legs and guns
>>
>>63727492
you just type 'spoiler' and '/spoiler' in the square brackets - it isn't pluralised, brother.
>>
>>63728987
>>63729018
Oh yea, and Butters' house is empty and they can't go there because he's alone.
I can't believe i'm actually audibly laughing at this crap.
>>
>>63727325
>Jakovasaurs

SCHOOL SCHOOL I LIKE SCHOOL
>>
>>63729139
I love when they go to Cartman's house while it's being fumigated.
>>
>>63729141
DOOOWOOOOO

God, that episode is so full of failed material.
>>
Is there a partnership better than Stone and Parker? They fucking love each other and you can tell it in their interviews.
>>
>>63728200

My top five:
Asspen
Twee vs Craig
Terrance and Phillip in Not Without My Anus
Cartman Joins NAMBLA
Krazy Kripples
>>
>>63729322
Cartman joins NAMBLA is another gem.
>>
Were there any good episodes in season 18?
The Cissy is good and magic bush and Freemium are decent to be watched but the rest.... I don't know...

Might be worst season. Luckily season 17 and 19 were overall good.
>>
>>63729091
Thanks for the help
>>
>>63729458
Season 18 is weakened by Lorde. Good the first time you see, but not on multiple views.
>>
>>63729458
I thought Cock Magic was good. Randy is the best character.
>>
>>63729364

>That scene where Cartman is in the chatroom and meets Mr Garrison at the docks
>>
>>63730059
True to both. Cock Magic is good, especially the volleyball bullshit. Randy is best character and always was.
>>
>>63729458
Season 19 was way better than I expected. Great season. PC principal was great. I dont know about season 18 episodes. Some were good, others were meh
>>
>>63730100
Just an episode of greatness.

>National Marlon Brandon Lookalike Association
>"do...do you like having back rubbed?"
> "You want to my friend Mr. Garrison? That's cool"
>French song and dropping crap at the end of the episode

etc
>>
>>63730163
It was a great season. I just didn't really like the finale. I didn't really get it, it was weak, and not funny. Also, the Shi Part of Town episode, but that's because I can't really relate. I can A LITTLE but not much. Rest was fine.
>>
>>63730295
Fair enough. Really it was more meant to wrap up all the plotlines. Also a lot of the later episodes were parodying the movie Ex Machina so it would help if you'd seen that probably. I can relate to Shi Tpa Town because there is a place like that around me which is pretty annoying but can be nice at times.
>>
>>63729141
>>63729223
I love that episode purely because of how Cartman always laughs at the Jakovasaurs
>>
>>63729458
>Luckily season 17 and 19 were overall good.

>>63730059
>Randy is the best character.

>>63730163
>Season 19 was way better than I expected. Great season.

>>63730295
>It was a great season

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>63730410
>parodying Ex Machina
Ah. That would be the problem. The second to last episode was great, it was really just the last one. Ah well, I'll give it a chance again I'm sure.

>>63730448
Cartman saves alot of bad episodes I notice, or makes an okay episode amazing.
>>
>>63729141
That part of the episode where the town puts them on the game show against Barbrady and they can't win
>>
>>63730529
kek fair enough. I can see both sides. I like all the seasons, though some way less than other. Clearly some episodes were off in the last few seasons. Not huge into the continuity aspect but the implementation was much better this season than last season.
>>
>>63730543
I hate that part.
>>
>>63730785
Fair enough
>>
>>63730529
Not the best season (that's season 3) but you have to admit... it was better than much of season 18.

Actually, is it a normie opinion to like the current season? I think not..
>>
>>63731027
this and the last were the most popular in years.
>>
I miss when South Park made random dumb jokes like this.
>>
>>63731120
It's not easy to say waht's better:
Is being topical bad? Should each episode be disconnected?
For topical: Look at Simpsons: absolutely terrible
But for South Park? They have a celebrity reference in EVERY episode. They have been mentioning important topics since season 3 at least, probably before.
Are they being preachy? Hm, probably not.
>>
>>63731078
True but I think thats because the seasons prior to last season were incredibly lackluster. I love South Park but seasons 15-17 were nowhere near the quality of the rest of the show particularly the early seasons.

Still holding out hope for a new movie though
>>
South Park actually used to have plots not centered around what's in the news or what annoys Trey and Matt that week
>>
>>63731197
In the past, even topical episodes had shit like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET6a38eRucY
>>
>>63731274
Yea but at the same time they've been making South Park since 1997 meaning they can only repeat the same things so many times before people get bored or annoyed. I agree with you though overall though they still have episodes like that sometimes. the episode Cock Magic for example.
>>
>>63731274
Conjoned Fetus Lady
Chef's Chocolate Salty Balls
Rainforest Smforest
Sexual Harrassment panda
etc
All early episodes with pretty strong messages. Don't forget most episodes end with "I learned something today..."
You are being just picky. Just because it's talking about modern issues doesn't mean its bad.
South Park predicted things and sometimes talks about old shit: TweakxCraig as about yaoi which is like..15 years late.
>>
>>63731311
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET6a38eRucY
God I love the Mel Gibson parts.
They still have some wacky parts but yea, a bit less. But it's okay. I still laugh.
I mean, "Where has my country gone?" had them quoting Lion king 2 instead of Romeo and Juliet. That was eyerollingly good.
>>
>>63726681

Now I want some smores schnapps
>>
>>63731818
I wonder if it would even be good.
>>
>>63732180
It's okay. Not something I could drink all day though.

Food-flavored beverages are kind of a turn-off for me, anyway
>>
>>63732489
At best fruit flavored beers can be drinkable but that's the limit.

SO! Is Jimbo gay? That's the most important question.

>okay with the ass grab game
>can say fag without being bleeped
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.