[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many people have now had the movie destroyed thanks to all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 26
File: sadness.jpg (82 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
sadness.jpg
82 KB, 500x481
How many people have now had the movie destroyed thanks to all the big mouthed assholes who love sperm on their face?

Even when the mods made a sticky to not do it those miscreants still can't resist being cock suckers and doing it anyway. Fucking no good stupid pieces of shit.
>>
You were stupid enough to come here and expect no spoilers?

Congratulations on your first visit. Welcome to /tv/
>>
>>63724383
Hey slick, you see that site in your URL address? It's fucking 4chan - people have been doing this shit for over a decade now.
>>
>>63724515
FUCK YOU BITCH

>>63724516
FUCK YOU BITCH
>>
The spoilers have been out for like 6 months
besides if you've seen new hope you've already been spoiled
>>
>>63724581

The movie hasn't even come out yet. But faggots knew 6 months ago? I don't think so.

Oh yeah and Jurassic World Sucked.
>>
>>63724548
Are you crying?
>>
>>63724621
It came out today in Europe and yes the spoilers were mostly right
>>
i could care less desu
>>
You don't want to have a movie spoiled for you

Your mission: do not go to /tv/, the television and film board

You fail in your mission because you are too weak-willed to avoid this place for even a few days. Consider that for a few moments, and then tell me why you didn't deserve this fate for being such a pantywaist faggot.

I'm actually in the same boat but I've managed to cunningly aboid spoilers so far. I don't know anything now that I didn't know beforehand
>>
>>63724383
why do you even care? i'm going to see the movie this weekend and i still don't give a shit. it's just a generic epic action flick.
>>
>>63724383
What kind of dumb faggot comes on /tv/ before seeing a major movie or tv episode?

You only have yourself to blame. You're the faggot that does something stupid, injures himself and sues the corporation who was nearby for not babysitting him like some retarded toddler.
>>
I love it. Fuck you.
>>
>>63724383
you act like 4chan.org is some place quire boys go to post.
>>
>>63724752
>>63724749

What kind of dumb faggot can't stop being a bukkake whore just for a minute. The movie didn't even come out yet you stupid faggots. How the fuck is anyone supposed to know what happens in Europe.

Suck my dick. Or cock.
>>
>>63724634

No I'm having sex like Ted Bundy.
>>
If a movie can be destroyed by someone showing you a few stills, it's probably a shit movie.

Star Wars has always leaned a bit on the SURPRISE PLOT TWIST shit more heavily than it should have, but this movie just takes the cake.

JJ doesn't even know the definition of subtle, whenever this movie elicits an emotional response it generally does so by yanking a chain.
>>
>>63724621
>The movie hasn't even come out yet.
Has
But faggots knew 6 months ago?
Yeah, trailers man. It was a huge meme that in a trailer some guy in Hans jacket was obviously dead. They only revealed one villain too, put 2 and 2 together.
>>
>>63724902

Jurassic World Sucks.
>>
>>63724750
Also, if a movie is compelling enough to rewatch, then spoilers wont matter.
It pisses me off everyone is such a faggot about hearing what happens in a story, like theyre not going to watch it, and rewatch it, despite knowing what happens
>>
>>63724845
I saw it last night Amerifat. My country is clearly better than yours.
>>
It's fucking Star Wars man. Not some film
>>
>>63724835
*queer
>>
>>63724383
At least now you wont feel so cheated when you leave the theater.
>>
>>63724383
You are absololutely pathetic.
>>
>>63725008

If your country is so great, how come you couldn't defend it against the Germans and immigrants faggot.

Check
Mate
>>
>>63724749
there's nothing to spoil, although I have no idea why you'd still want to pay to see the film.
>>
>>63724383

I read the spoiler synopsis on Making Star Wars a few months ago thinking it would just be fan speculation.

I now regret it, since it's spoiled the whole movie.

That said; It's basically a remake of A New Hope, so I guess being spoiled will mean less disappointment at getting Jewed by J.J.
>>
>>63724383
I can't tell what are real spoilers and what are just these assholes making shit up tbqh
>>
>>63725039
Where's the twin towers?
>>
>>63725029

At least I'm not a transsexual Caitlyn.
>>
>>63725068

Attached to your mother's chest with my cock between them.
>>
>>63725070
Wow good insult, you sure burned him!
>>
>>63724621

>The movie hasn't even come out yet. But faggots knew 6 months ago? I don't think so.

Came out yesterday here.

The spoilers that were up in May this year are pretty fucking spot on. Just the lightsaber/map thing being mixed around. Everything else seems almost exact. Which sucks, because I was hoping that was just fan speculation since it was so boring.
>>
>>63725023

There's only one film that could ever cheat me. And that movie sucks.

Let's all say it. Jurassic World Sucks!
>>
>>63725068

>Where's the twin towers

The Rebel Alliance found the exhaust port and managed to collapse them even though jet fuel can't melt steel beams.
>>
>>63724383
>How many people have now had the movie destroyed

It's a rehashing of an old movie, just like every modern movie.
>>
>>63725101
Again, if spoilers ruin a movie for you, its a shitty movie. It's like watching a horror film, knowing where the jump scares are, and not being scared by it anymore.
If the movie holds up as a piece of story telling and cinematography, then it would still be enjoyable, and make you want to rewatch it
>>
>>63724621
>But faggots knew 6 months ago? I don't think so.
February at least
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/star-wars/11420529/Star-Wars-has-the-most-shocking-Force-Awakens-secret-yet-been-revealed.html

>4:16PM GMT 18 Feb 2015
> According to Making Star Wars, JJ Abrams's movie will see the death of one of the franchise's most popular characters: Harrison Ford's Han Solo, who will be murdered by Sith Lord Kylo Ren (said to be played by Adam Driver).

A scene in which Han Solo confronts Ren has apparently already been filmed at Berkshire's Pinewood Studios. The website's summary of the encounter describes how Solo confronts Ren, after which the villain "silences the conversation forever". It ends by observing that: "Han Solo is never in a scene after this" – and there's even a heartbreaking description of how, immediately after Solo's murder, Chewbacca "lets out a barrage of angry roars and laser blasts".

Ward writes: "This is verified as having been shot at Pinewood. These are scenes and the documented players in them. This information is very accurate and very broad. It isn’t from the script."
>>
>>63724383
why do people care so much for spoilers? I watched star wars at 20 and i've already known every single plot twist. That didn't change one bit my experience when i first watched it. I always thought Star Wars strong points were it's awesome adventure, amazing universe and awesome practical effects.
>>
What pisses me off is that they were so adamant about keeping the movie top secret only for it to be a stupid copy of A New Hope.
>>
>>63724383

It's not like it was a good movie to begin with. Not like knowing Han is killed by his son Kylo Ren who is also the main bad guy.
>>
File: 1440538395786.png (122 KB, 298x288) Image search: [Google]
1440538395786.png
122 KB, 298x288
>complaining about spoiler on /tv/
Go back to reddit newfag.
>>
Did this film turn out good? Minimal spoilers ploise... which I knew were going to be inevitable on here .
>>
>>63725229

As soon as you go back to Mexico you with 18 family members and tomatoes you filthy beaner.
>>
>>63725181

It is a "meh" movie.

Which is why I wish the spoilers had been fake, because they were "meh".

If they had been fake, there might have been a chance of the film being awesome.
>>
>>63724752
Not him, but the movie was spoiled on /tv/ for me as well... more than a fucking month ago. So don't spew your shit about being weak-willed or something. Sometimes you just lurk /tv/ completely unawares waaaaayy before Star Wars was supposed to come out and then you see some faggot spoiling big time in his OP. Not even skimming through the catalog could avoid that, because there were pics of writing as OPs of the major spoilers floating around as well.

Seriously though, does anyobdy have some sort of guideline as to how they can more effectively avoid spoilers? Leaving 4chan for 3 months in advance or so seems a bit too much. Also i can't get those damn filters to work.
>>
>>63724383
dude if you're really this booty blasted about it you need to learn to stay off the internet

seriously how do you not know this yet

just give 4chan a break for a few fucking days until you see the movie
>>
File: cyberbullying.png (18 KB, 491x193) Image search: [Google]
cyberbullying.png
18 KB, 491x193
>>
>>63725336

refer to this >>63725315 and shut the fuck up you cahnt.

I bet you were one of those faggots who crash into cars at the intersection during your red light and argue that "the other car should have just sped up as I was coming."

Suck my balls.
>>
File: New Guy.png (50 KB, 177x179) Image search: [Google]
New Guy.png
50 KB, 177x179
>>63724383

You must be new here
>>
File: This.png (40 KB, 392x200) Image search: [Google]
This.png
40 KB, 392x200
>>63725315
>>
>>63725413
Well, sorry your day/year/life was ruined becuse you heard some disney movie plot details but you should try sucking less
>>
File: tips austrian dictator.jpg (60 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
tips austrian dictator.jpg
60 KB, 500x435
>>63725414

You must be jew here.
>>
>>63725458

Shut the fuck you pleb. Frozen was fucking awesome!
>>
File: Rectus Agonus Maximus.jpg (103 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Rectus Agonus Maximus.jpg
103 KB, 400x300
>>63724383
>>
File: tom hanks.jpg (16 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tom hanks.jpg
16 KB, 500x500
>>63725544

So you wanna lick my booty hole eh?
>>
>>63725315
You can't avoid it. I have spoilers for every SW related word but OPs sometimes don't contain any of them (just look at this thread, it doesn't contain anything and I was able to see it despite being about SW). Yes you can avoid suspicious looking images, but some OP images contain the spoilers written in big letters, you can't do shit about it.

Just don't visit 4chan if you care about spoilers for recent movies, even if it's not out yet.
>>
Not me. You gotta have high hopes for something to have them dashed... and where movies and TV are concerned I have none. It's simply a matter of the shit I'm willing or curious enough to watch and the shit I'm not.
>>
>>63725601
>I have spoilers for every SW related word
*I have filters
>>
File: Pew pew.jpg (7 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
Pew pew.jpg
7 KB, 201x251
>>63725496

You must be pew here
>>
>>63725601
Yeah it seems sort of obvious but i'm just that used to lurking every day that I sometimes couldn't resist scrolling through it quickly. I am going to stay away for the next one, because the spoilers ruined the hype a bit. Being a huge star wars fan though, I have to say I enjoyed TFA a lot. Good but not great.
>>
>>63724383
hi made this thread for you

>>63725636
>>
File: mfw shia.jpg (23 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
mfw shia.jpg
23 KB, 600x316
>>63725601

That's just stupid though. The whole "oh just don't do this" is an excuse for assholes to do whatever they want.

"Got sick from eating? Just don't go to that pizza place that everyone visits and is expected to have edible food not tainted with shit."
Gimme a break....

Literally some faggot posted the spoiler image on the front page. So it's pretty much unavoidable. Is someone supposed to suddenly go "oh shit, just saw the Neo fly in the air, maybe I can hypnotize myself to forget what I saw".

We come to /tv/ because it's a board with rules and regulations that says not to commit spoilers without proper obscurity (that's provided in text and images!). Yes there will be trolls. But we still visit /tv/ for more than just threads about Star Wars.

Everyone wants an excuse to be a /b/ fag. Not every board is /b/.
>>
>>63724383
Should've seen it on opening night senpai
>>
>>63724749
Luke dies at the end
>>
File: dew it.png (1 MB, 1459x1068) Image search: [Google]
dew it.png
1 MB, 1459x1068
>>63725646

You must be dew here
>>
File: get a load of this faggot.jpg (54 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
get a load of this faggot.jpg
54 KB, 500x333
>>63725796

>opening night in the United States
>>
>>63725795
The sad thing is no matter how hard you try to find reason, these faggots will always try to shout louder and louder. Case and point: >>63725764

Why did the mods make a thread warning about bans when the entire board is littered with spoilers.
>>
File: Mewtwo.jpg (7 KB, 324x155) Image search: [Google]
Mewtwo.jpg
7 KB, 324x155
>>63725857

You must be Mew here
>>
File: Red does not approve.jpg (44 KB, 307x400) Image search: [Google]
Red does not approve.jpg
44 KB, 307x400
>>63725795
Shut the fuck up, you whiny bitch, and take some g'damn responsibility for your own actions.

The world doesn't revolve around you, and your butthurt over this stupid shit does nothing but encourage people to spoil shit.

YOU are why "spoilers" exist, anon.
>>
>>63724749
I wouldnt even use the internet tbf senpai
>>
>>63725795
Are you a faggot that thinks that he should be able to go to South Chicago without getting gang raped?

You are literally retarded.
>>
>>63725213
Thats why it had to be secret, so people would actually go see it
>>
>>63724383
WTF the sneak preview is tomorrow 23 1/2 hours from now on Thursday. How can anyone see it?
>>
>>63725900

I didn't even get banned for that thread lel
>>
>>63724383
I feel embarrassed 4u, OP. You really should have known better. Don't blame us for your lack of willpower.
>>
File: robocop choking red forman.jpg (52 KB, 484x720) Image search: [Google]
robocop choking red forman.jpg
52 KB, 484x720
>>63725922

You shut the fuck you cum faced cunt. I don't need to take responsibility when you're the faggot doing the ill will. You do the right thing you dindu nuffin nigger bitch.

Fuck off and make me a sandwich and try not to spoil what's in it before I bitch slap your ass through the glass again.
>>
>Movie destroyed for them
What are you talking about? It's mean and shocking but you can still enjoy a movie. They even have ARTICLES saying spoilers don't ruin movie enjoyment and can even be better.
>>
>>63725795
Except it isnt comparable to that at all.

Its only comparable to what it is, conversation. You run the risk of hearing something you dont like. It isnt anyone else's responsibility to avoid that, even if you think it should be.
If you think you're going somewhere where you could hear something you dont want to hear, then its on you to not go there, not on everyone else to cater to your needs
>>
>>63725795
>its a redditor cries for more moderation on 4chan

top jej you redditors truly are the liberals of the internet
>>
>don't want to get spoiled
>go online the day after it premiers
>visit /tv/
Nigga you's a retard.
>>
>>63725961

I go to chicago to capture niggers for my plantation.

Right now I'm impregnating you girlfriend and mom with my Mulattos so that I will have more minions in my ranks.
>>
File: 1357175321152.png (157 KB, 370x348) Image search: [Google]
1357175321152.png
157 KB, 370x348
>>63726059
>They even have ARTICLES saying spoilers don't ruin movie enjoyment and can even be better.
>that stockholm syndrome
>>
>>63724383

I'm fine with being spoiled. It's about the journey, not the destination.
>>
BAKA DESU SENPAI
>>
File: Yoda knows.jpg (11 KB, 297x170) Image search: [Google]
Yoda knows.jpg
11 KB, 297x170
>>63726048
>>
>>63726110
Hey, thats what I always say too. Weird.
>>
When is this fucking movie going to leak to piratebay?
>>
>>63725315
>>63725601
>Just don't visit 4chan if you care about spoilers for recent movies, even if it's not out yet.

DON'T BROWSE 4CHAN IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS. FUCKING PERIOD. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT BOARD YOU GO TO FUCKING /tv/, /b/, /v/ ETC YOU WILL GET SPOILERS AT SOME POINT IF IT'S SOMETHING BIG LIKE KEK WARS OR FALLOUT OR WHAT THE FUCK EVER JUST HOW ABOUT DON'T COME TO THIS WEBSITE BECAUSE THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ARE DISCUSSING THINGS THAT WILL BE SPOILED FOR YOU AND IT'S SOLELY YOUR FAULT FOR COMING HERE. THIS IS NOT REDDIT, [spoilerinos] [/spoilerydoos] ARE MORE OF A CONVERSATION MEME ON THIS WEBSITE THAN USED FOR IT'S INTENDED PURPOSE.
God damn.
>>
>>63724383

Welcome to the new Snape kills Dumbledore.

Only this has an even bigger number of people to troll. Did you think here, of all places it wouldn't be spoiled?

Welcome to 4Chan, you must be new here.
>>
>>63724383
Who the fuck even watches this shit? that movie is for children for fucks sake
>>
>>63726098
he means they've done research.
>>
>>63726064

>You run the risk of hearing something you dont like.

No.

Again, we can ignore any spoiler thread, but when the fucking asshole posts a spoiler image right on the front page it's a whole new ball game.

But hey, remember that car that rammed through your room? Next time live further down the block. It's your fault.
>>
>>63724383
>caring about some space franchise ending to one of it's many, many movies

Big deal.
Everything about it screamed re-hash.

Besides, it's JJ. It was bound to be a big twist. Modern day audiences have become aware of twists so much that they anticipate them in anything.

Grow up and move on.
>>
File: le sidious face.png (498 KB, 751x593) Image search: [Google]
le sidious face.png
498 KB, 751x593
>>63726125

I'm not crying, I'm horny.

Can I post to you my cock pics?
>>
File: You need this.jpg (28 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
You need this.jpg
28 KB, 360x360
>>63724383
>>
>>63726156
>But hey, remember that car that rammed through your room? Next time live further down the block. It's your fault.
Not a poignant analogy, it's more like
>Buy hey, remember that time you ran across heavy traffic on the interstate and got hit by a car? Don't go running out in the middle of the interstate if you don't want to get hit by a car.

You deserve to have things spoiled for you if you come here.
>>
>>63724383

This is literally JUST the type of rehash I was expecting, it's nothing but a glib facsimile.

If Star Wars was all I had access to as a child in terms of sci-fi I probably would become one of those crazy fanboys, but thankfully I had access to anime from very early on in my youth years that my mental balance is very stable.

Seriously, if you have watched Akira, you'd realize just how sophisticated anime is and it blows away anything Star Wars would have to offer.

A lot of people mention Ghost In The Shell, which has just enough of sexuality in the mix to draw in the western audience I suppose but I must say that Ghost In The Shell is not even in my top 10 anime, not even close, that's just how deep the world of anime is.

Some anime is so disturbingly mature like Fractale that I wish it would challenge the system and submit it as a Drama category in the Oscars just to bitchslap the snotty Academy.

It's not just the level of maturity and sophistication anime has, it's also quite original, entertaining, and visually fantastic. I would regard anime as the highest form of cinema art-form.

But hey, me preaching about anime won't do you any good, you gotta go out and see it for yourself just how much you are missing.

The recent one I would recommend to check out is Sword Art Online which is light and easy to get into anime for the first time yet appreciate it as much, but if you want the heavy stuff right off the line check out Guilty Crown in which the plot is so complex and twisted that you'll need extra oxygen pumped into your brain in order to comprehend everything, and if you want amazing visuals and a gripping drama that also has awesome mecha battles Aldnoah.Zero is the shit.

Seriously, if you know anime like I do, Star Wars looks like it's something for little kids. Gro up and mature
>>
File: muh face when.jpg (8 KB, 250x230) Image search: [Google]
muh face when.jpg
8 KB, 250x230
>>63726141

>Snape kills Dumbledore.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
There was nothing shocking to be revealed, nothing awesome.

Be honest, you're ACTUALLY upset becuse you realize it's shit.
>>
>>63726156
>But hey, remember that car that rammed through your room? Next time live further down the block. It's your fault.

kek thats such a shit analogy. youre like DSP tier autism
>>
>>63724383
You're not missing much, OP. I was gravely disappointed. It lacks worthwhile character development (in a way which makes The Phantom Menace look like a masterpiece), and so in mimicking the rapid sequential pace of A New Hope, the effect of characters being transformed, harmed or eliminated is completely lost. You simply don't care, because you have had neither the time, nor the experience, to become attached to the characters - you haven't been given a worthwhile opportunity to appreciate them. The ways in which they are fleshed out leaves you with a sense of apathy; they are simply not compelling characters, and a lot of this has to do with the acting...

...Which is absolutely terrible. Boyega and Ridley are monotonous and boring - especially on the part of Boyega. Ford can always be relied upon for a compelling performance, and thankfully, he delivers. Driver's performance is also memorable for all of the wrong reasons, though due to no fault of his own. Kylo Ren's character development is the poorest of them all, and Abrams has made a tremendous mistake in choosing how to portray Ren. For all intents and purposes, therefore, there is no true villain in The Force Awakens; there is just a whiny little brat with a taste for acting really bad.

(cont)
>>
>>63726059
Doesn't make sense in some cases.

Knowing Bruce Willis is dead the entire time takes away from the movie. It loses that first time charm.
Same goes for what happens in shows like LOST or Mr Robot.

But knowing that Tony Soprano is dead shouldn't really come as a shock. It's to be expected with a genre like that. Plus it's usually the journey that matters.
>>
>>63726194

Why would I want your girl's maxipad? I already see her vagina plenty every time I visit her you cu{k
>>
>>63726048
You sound grossly overwieght and/or Indian, since theyre the only two types of people ive experienced having limited vocabulary
>>
>>63726241
Abrams has also made a couple of other fundamental errors which I'll just go ahead and list:

- Far too much comedic injection: Abrams clearly wanted there to be a more brutal, gritty side to Star Wars introduced with TFA (as will be made clear to you in the opening scene), but was unable to find a balance between that and the prequel-esque comedic style. Jokes are forced, repetitious, and above all: recycled. They only serve to compromise the image and development of the characters in the film, and therefore gravely harm the quality of the film overall. In that very same scene I mentioned, there is a pathetic attempt at comedy issued by the completely and utterly forgettable Poe (portrayed by Oscar Isaac), which leaves the audience thinking 'Gee, that really could have been done without. The mood is totally broken'. This scene also served as the first signal to me that Abram's capacity for developing characters was completely limited.

- Mimicked plotline: If you took the synopsis of ANH and replaced a number of key words with the names of the characters, objects and locations in TFA, you would have the script right there. It is the exact same framework; a completely unoriginal work, where plot and concept is concerned.
>>
>>63724515
I had the movie spoiled on /sp/ so there.
>>
>>63726233

>Austistic people calling other people autistic.

Just shut up.
>>
>>63726280
- Cinematography: If you go into TFA expecting the same sort of film-making magic that came to you in the form of ANH, you are going to be disappointed. Abrams' style of shooting is a sheer departure from the direction of the previous six films, and serves to further disconnect you from 'the Star Wars feel'. Instead of offering you a platter of reminiscent or familiar themes, concepts and visual cues (rather than ones which are blatantly copied over, or have been reconstructed in a most absurd way), ANH forces you to put in the effort to find those elements and components of the film in an almost entirely new medium; it makes the otherwise familiar (or mimicked) elements seem foreign, resulting in confusion and discomfort, due to the fact that it takes away from one's capacity to appreciate the story as another portion of the Star Wars saga. ANH has further isolated itself from the works of Lucas in this way, and definitely not for the better.

I sincerely feel as though Abrams simply does not grasp that which makes Star Wars what it is; his concept is a total departure from Lucas' masterful vision. Don't even get me started on the absurdities which occur in regards to the constant laws of the Star Wars universe... Are you the sort of person who would be bothered by seeing a monotonous soldier (with no Force sensitivity to speak of) take up a lightsaber and masterfully go toe-to-toe with a Sith? Yes? Well, I feel bad for you, son, because that's exactly what you're going to get. Let that serve as a signal as to the sort of absurdities, inconsistencies and boundary-breaking elements which appear in Abrams' completely lacklustre and misinformed vision of Star Wars.
>>
can we agree that this movie is worse than the prequels
>>
>>63726217
>chinese cartoons made my mental balance very stable
>the rest of this sperged out post

you don't have any self-awareness at all do you?
>>
>>63726266

All the weight is in my penis.
>>
>>63726310

I'll agree that it is worse than Jurassic World.

Jurassic World Sucks.
>>
File: DYNOMITE.gif (815 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
DYNOMITE.gif
815 KB, 500x281
>>63726313
It's pasta.
>>
>>63726451
glad I don't waste my life here enough to know that
>>
File: image.png (152 KB, 700x674) Image search: [Google]
image.png
152 KB, 700x674
This is what you get for being a weak willed SW cück..

Stay mad.
>>
File: Luke and Wedge.jpg (38 KB, 640x276) Image search: [Google]
Luke and Wedge.jpg
38 KB, 640x276
>>63726725

>Star Trek Cumslut

BAWHAHAHA faggot. Just kill yourself.
>>
>>63726156
Youre just full of shit analogies arent you?

This is far more like walking in a road and getting pissed when a driver didnt stop to avoid hitting you

You are in a fucking place where you know you could see spoilers. YOU chose to come to a board, the sole purpose of which, is to discuss current TV and film.
And now youre butthurt that you found out something about current tv and film.

This is only your fault. If you dont want to hear the spoilers, why the fuck would you go to places that discuss the things you dont want spoiled?
>>
>>63726913

Suck my balls you filthy nigger.

Then lick my ass as I sit on your face and fart.
>>
>>63726601
I just saw it in a previous SW thread half an hour ago you passive aggressive little bitch. Say thank you next time.
>>
SOLODIES NIGHT
>>
>>63724383
if you didn't predict everything that happened months ago. You're a retard

Terrible plot that was predicted from the opening to the very last scene months ago. Even the prequels were better, Just came out of the UK showing which started 15 minutes early at 11:45pm. It's now 2:06am. its just a rehash of Episode IV. Stealing some elements of the EU and injecting it with SJW crap.

Personal rating of 5/10 and thats for the practical effects and clear hard work done by talented crew. Story was shit and casting was shit. Kylo Ren was fucking awesome though until he got his arse kicked by an untrained girl.

Not watching the others. Star Wars is dead. I was so hyped and hoping it wasn't that predictable.
>>
>>63724383
https://vid me/wMPh

YOU'RE WELCOME GUYS :)

MAJOR SPOILER THOUGH BUT A CLICHED ONE.
>>
>>63727073

Dr. Cockmuncher,
Obviously we can predict it. But we don't because we want to be surprised.

Jurassic World Sucks
>>
>>63727139

I got a spoiler.....

Jurassic World Sucks
>>
>>63727139
Damn that's good fucking quality.

Would watch/10 if he filmed it all of course.
>>
Im actually suprised iv yet to had the movie spoiled for me yet. Sure, everywhere you look you do see star wars thoo
>>
>>63726939
Sir, yes, Sir.
>>
if you don't like spoilers then dont kylo ren is han solo's son and kills han solo
>>
>>63724383
Only retards couldn't figure out that Han dies, these are movies for children, are you seriously shocked that people could figure out what was going to happen?
>>
this has literally been happening since forever.
Do you not remember when /b/tards went around spoiling harry potter? Or did you really think ebaumsworld did that?
>>
>>63724383
I accepted the spoilers as a price to pay for finding out if I want to see this movie.

I bit into the early shilling on Jurassic world and saw that fuckfest. This time I am going to wait a lot longer before I subject myself to another 2 and half hours of cerebral bore in movie form.

If it gets spoiled oh well, but honestly I haven't seen any spoilers that I didn't expect to happen already.
>>
>>63725183
wow thats an early spoiler for sure
>>
Dude, I knew dark edgy was Hans kid and that he kills him months ago without spoilers. Wasn't it obvious that was the deal? They lifted jacen solo from the EU and Ford obviously wouldn't have done the movie if he wasn't killed off.
>>
>>63724383
"look, I am a raging faggot unable to enjoy a moving picture if I come to know any major plot development beforehand"
you and all of your kind deserve this
>>
>>63727887
Not only that but the actor they hired for kylo ren is literally harrison ford with a darker complexion. I mean fucking DEAD ON.
>>
>>63725183
>Chewbacca "lets out a barrage of angry roars and laser blasts".

also lol this sounds like a michael bay move
>>
>>63724383

movie is destroyed thanks to

retcon
ignoring what has happened in the last films
political correction
pathetic attempts at nostalgia
fucking with the x-wing design
not including a-wings
not including b-wings
not including TIE-Interceptors
pathetic attempts at "being with the times"
ignoring Extended Universe all together

this retarded movie is stupid fucking fan fiction and just because it has a "license" doesn't make it star wars.

if you're gonna complain about spoilers i suggest you hang yourself. spoilers never hurt anybody. its all about watching to see how the movie unravels, unfortunately nobody has cared since March of 2015 because this movie has looked, sounded, and felt like a big piece of shit.

you know how when u take a big crap and u think " oh no im probably gonna clog the shitter "? thats how everyone felt about this when it was revealed.

go be shortdicked somewhere else.
>>
File: 1445253173989.jpg (223 KB, 600x889) Image search: [Google]
1445253173989.jpg
223 KB, 600x889
>>63724383
Was it the interracial romance that bothered you?
>>
File: IMG_20151026_011118.jpg (65 KB, 598x302) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151026_011118.jpg
65 KB, 598x302
>>63724621
We knew 6 months ago
Everyone knew han dies
Just people wanted to pretend it was not true
>>
>>63726133
The movie needs to hit the torrent sites
>>
What I don't understand is why, on a board full of people who love/like films, are so willing to spoil and ruin the experience of a film for somebody else. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Like, it the need to be a dick worth taking the fun and excitement out of something for a person who isn't as much of a dick as you?

Stop letting your cynicism ruin fun things for other people.
>>
>>63726217
This is insane. You need to grow up
>>
Go to your Safe Space and cry about it. You retarded faggot.
>>
>>63728581
thanks anon, you changed me i will never do it again
>said no one
>ever
people can be huge dicks anon, and you're just giving them more fuel to do it, since your response is one of the main reasons they fucking do it.
>>
I did but I'm not a huge star wars fan anyway.
I think I read somewhere that people are more interested in something the more they know. I'm definitely a part of this group.
>>
>>63728696

I guess. I just don't understand it
>>
>>63728581
>Stop letting your cynicism ruin fun things for other people.
no, fuck this SJW piece of nigger trash
>>
>>63728581

nobody likes films on this board. ask em how they prefer Bladerunner the movie over Bladerunner the book.

people are being dicks because they are tired of going to the movie theater and being dicked for their money for a shitty movie.

people are getting dicked around in this day and age so often its like they dont mind the taste of shit on dick.

is that what u are? a dipshit who gets dicked in the ass and asks for more? you seriously want more of these shitty films for kids? you realize those kids are going to grow up and realize just how shitty these movies were?

or, they wont learn. and we'll keep having shitty movies for even shittier kids. a never ending cycle of shit, and you can be king shit and sleep on a pillow of shit, made upon a throne of shit.
>>
File: image.gif (1015 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1015 KB, 475x475
>>63728869
10/10
>>
>>63724383
You can't destroy something that was already destroyed
>You can't destroy something that was already destroyed
>>
>>63728869
I'm not even seeing the new movie. I'm just saying that in practice, spoiling movies is shitty. Its not really whether its cape shit in space for children or some art house overly try hard bullshit. Its just not that nice to do.
>>
>>63724383
I do feel bad for you bro, but you shouldn't have come on 4chan
>>
>>63729823
throw yourself into the trash.

im seeing this movie because im curious to see how they will fuck up the star wars lore.
of course im not going to pay them shit for it.

im here to see exactly how they fuck it all up.

get the sand out of your vagina cuz i aint a pussy who isn't afraid to drink spoiled milk.
>>
>>63727751

Good finally, someone else admits

JURASSIC WORLD SUCKS
>>
>>63724383
I know that feeling anon. I had the movie spoiled and afterwards watched Empire, Yoda's teachings are very helpful in this situation.

They are spoiling it on purpose, you have to be strong, balance what's left of your hype.
>>
>>63727892

You're a raging faggot? Can I furiously fuck you in the ass and ejaculate in your anus?
>>
This is literally JUST the type of rehash I was expecting, it's nothing but a glib facsimile.

If Star Wars was all I had access to as a child in terms of sci-fi I probably would become one of those crazy fanboys, but thankfully I had access to anime from very early on in my youth years that my mental balance is very stable.

Seriously, if you have watched Akira, you'd realize just how sophisticated anime is and it blows away anything Star Wars would have to offer.

A lot of people mention Ghost In The Shell, which has just enough of sexuality in the mix to draw in the western audience I suppose but I must say that Ghost In The Shell is not even in my top 10 anime, not even close, that's just how deep the world of anime is.

Some anime is so disturbingly mature like Fractale that I wish it would challenge the system and submit it as a Drama category in the Oscars just to bitchslap the snotty Academy.

It's not just the level of maturity and sophistication anime has, it's also quite original, entertaining, and visually fantastic. I would regard anime as the highest form of cinema art-form.

But hey, me preaching about anime won't do you any good, you gotta go out and see it for yourself just how much you are missing.

The recent one I would recommend to check out is Sword Art Online which is light and easy to get into anime for the first time yet appreciate it as much, but if you want the heavy stuff right off the line check out Guilty Crown in which the plot is so complex and twisted that you'll need extra oxygen pumped into your brain in order to comprehend everything, and if you want amazing visuals and a gripping drama that also has awesome mecha battles Aldnoah.Zero is the shit.

Seriously, if you know anime like I do, Star Wars looks like it's something for little kids.
>>
I saw a picture of Han going UUUAHHG with a red tinge around him on my newsfeed, I don't care because I figured one of the main characters had to die in the third act.
>>
>>63730511
>>>/a/
>>
>>63724383
a good story cant be spoiled
>>
>>63724383
I blame myself mostly. But I still hope somehow somone inserts a glass rod into their urethra and smashes their dick with a hammer
>>
>>63724383
>going on /tv/ days before a huge movie comes out

You're a literal retard
>>
>>63724383
If you were looking forward to this crapfest anyway, you're a faggot.
>>
>going to 4chan a week before a big movie release
It's your own fault. I haven't been on 4chan at all in the last 72 hours because I knew this would happen.

And even if it did get spoiled, I don't give a shit because I enjoy the ride more than the destination.

Your fault for being a cryptonigger, OP.
>>
>>63724973
>>63724621
>>63726366
>>63727164
>>63727190
>>63730421

Your meme is shit and so are you, samefag
>>
It has been scientifically proven that being "spoiled" does in fact not ruin the enjoyment of anything.

But go ahead and play victim if it makes you feel special.
>>
>anons complain about being spoiled
>on a Mongolian finger painting community forum
it's like you don't understand that it's your own problem. If you don't want to find see something why don't you take the action of not going on the internet or even said forum specifically you tremendous faggots. By the way Han gets a lightsaber driven through his chest by his degenerate cock slurping faggot son because his ass is riddled with aids or some other gay ass shit
>>
Why are you here?
Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.