[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tina Fey buttfucking SNL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: tina-fey-pregnant-snl.jpg (106 KB, 1280x691) Image search: [Google]
tina-fey-pregnant-snl.jpg
106 KB, 1280x691
To start off I realize SNL has been on many declines with their content varying. Culturally, I can't help but like it because up until the late 00s it was renown as being a grassroots show for aspiring actors and writers to be given a shot; some make it some don't.

Tina Fey takes it over and turns into a "shoe-horn pop culture in sketches" show exactly like Mad TV. When people criticize her she literally just shrugs and makes a poop joke, or some nonsensical point like, "You're not upset the show is doing bad, you're upset because you think a woman made it bad" -actively admitting that she's failing but it's okay because sexism.

How does she get work? I'm a pleb and I don't understand Hollywood at all? How do you produce shit and still get work?

>thirtyrock
Baldwin and Morgan made that show, all of Feys parts were cringeworthy.
>>
Wow...
>>
you're retarded
>>
She's funny brah. And SNL has never been good.
>>
shes too big to fail
>>
Tried to watch 30 rock.
Chick with the scarred face was annoying.
Chick with blonde hair and weird nose was MORE annoying.
Dropped.
>>
>>63722080
sexist piece of shit
its 2015
>>
I saw this woman on British TV recently, it was the first time I've actually heard her speak, and she was surprisingly charming and amusing, not just obnoxious like all the other female American comedians I've seen.
>>
>not wanting these thick pits

sucks to be a sexist pig, I guess.
>>
SNL sucks because it's an outdated format. Before 2000 you'd turn in for some laughs at the end week. Now you can get more and better laughs any night of the week from the internet
>>
>>63722080
Yeah I don't understand why people like her and that blonde from Parks and Recreation
>>
>>63722080
She's not funny at all, just like all women comedians. Men just want to fuck them so they laugh.
>>
>>63722212
saw that movie solely for her, worth it
>>
SNL is bad because it's aimed at a shitty audience. Who is sitting around on a Saturday night? If you're such a recluse that you're regularly home on a Saturday night then do something productive like breaking into people's houses while the occupants out not watching SNL.
>>
didnt some weirdo slash her face when she was a little kid lmao xD
>>
SNL was never good. They've been talking about its decline since the 80's.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.