[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just saw this movie, and I was pleasantly surprised to see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: A-Separation.jpg (874 KB, 2500x1874) Image search: [Google]
A-Separation.jpg
874 KB, 2500x1874
I just saw this movie, and I was pleasantly surprised to see how competently it was made. The actors, the direction, the stylistic choices, the cinematography, and the story. Everything about it was just so good.

What are some other good movies that have come out of the middle-east, /tv/?
>>
Anything Abbas Kiarostami made while he was still working in Iran
>>
>>63721778
>the stylistic choices
Like what?

>the cinematography
What was so special about it? Seemed like a completely bland style suited to the popular genre of Iranian realism.
>>
taxi
turtles can fly
kandisha
>>
Waltz with Bashir
>>
>>63721778
>Everything about it was just so good.
The conflict and resolution were retarded
>>
>>63721906
'no'
>>
>>63721906

it makes more sense when you watch it in context with Iranian culture.
>>
File: 1326041036799.jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1326041036799.jpg
30 KB, 500x500
>>63721875
>turtles can fly
S-stop
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.