[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's wrong with her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
What's wrong with her?
>>
>>63717402
Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
>>
public drunkenness
>>
>>63717402
Bi-polar disorder and years of blow.
>>
White people fucking their dogs, nothing new here senpai
>>
shes losing the will to live
>>
She lost her shit a while back and no one knows if she found it yet
>>
>>63717441
hello rebbit
>>
>>63717402
she doesn't have a thing to give a fuck about anymore due to being out of work since star wars (30 years) so she shows up drunk to events

literally a female JUST
>>
>>63717402
carrie is the definition of not giving a fuck. She does all that goofy shit grandmas do but she does it in public
>>
>>63717402
She's a crazy old fuck. Leave her alone.
>>
Years of drug/alcohol abuse, bi-polar and just not giving a single fuck.
>>
>>63717402
>tfw I still would

I can't be the only one right?
>>
how did jj control her on set and get her to act? were there bodyguards with tranquilizer guns ready at all times?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.