[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Only 365 days until Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. >Only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: rogueone.jpg (59 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
rogueone.jpg
59 KB, 600x600
>Only 365 days until Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.
>Only 527 days until Episode VIII.
>Only 891 days until Han Solo origin movie
>>
>>63713087
Donnie Yen better be a jedi in disguise
>>
>>63713122
Can't we dig deeper into the Star Wars setting without having jedis everywhere?
>>
>>63713504
Asian kung fu man was made to be a jedi
>>
maybe I'll get a gf sometime before then
;_;
>>
>>63713122
He's confirmed for not jedi.
>>
>>63713538
me too
>>
>women leading a multicultural band of misfits to destroy an ordered society

when will this meme end?
>>
>>63713087
Someone tell Disney that having handsome white guys in lead roles is okay.
>>
File: 4534523545.jpg (24 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
4534523545.jpg
24 KB, 500x375
>mfw I found out Rogue One wasn't about Rogue Squadron
>>
File: 1449953521442.jpg (21 KB, 316x349) Image search: [Google]
1449953521442.jpg
21 KB, 316x349
>>63713087
>mfw no old republic movie has been announced.
>mfw we will not see hundreds of Jedi vs Sith in epic battles.
>>
>>63713087
>not a single white male

Bravissimo JJ
>>
>>63714928
That's what the Han Solo standalone movie is for, aka the only new Star Wars movie I'll potentially go see.
>>
I'm hyped for based Mads in this one.
>>
>>63713087

>rogue 1 star is a female teen

>episodes star 2 teens

>Han solo origin will be 1 male teen

What the fuck?
>>
>>63714928

I've been told to tell you that it is okay to not have a white male lead in a movie.
>>
>>63713087
>squeezing all the money possible out of a franchise so that in the end there is no more substance left

and that's how Star Wars will be ruined.
implying it hasn't already
>>
>Rogue one is being release in between Ep. VII and VIII

Won't that just confuse people? They should just get the trilogy over with.
>>
>>63715094
Thank god. An old republic movie would kill the franchise. Though /tv/ would love that, I suppose
>>
>>63716658
>episodes star 2 teens

What. They're in their twenties
>>
>>63714803
>destroy an ordered society

Destroy a white ordered society
>>
>>63713087

This is JUST the type of rehash I was expecting, it's nothing but a glib facsimile.

If Star Wars was all I had access to as a child in terms of sci-fi I probably would become one of those crazy fanboys, but thankfully I had access to anime from very early on in my youth years that my mental balance is very stable.

Seriously, if you have watched Akira, you'd realize just how sophisticated anime is and it blows away anything Star Wars would have to offer.

A lot of people mention Ghost In The Shell, which has just enough of sexuality in the mix to draw in the western audience I suppose but I must say that Ghost In The Shell is not even in my top 10 anime, not even close, that's just how deep the world of anime is.

Some anime is so disturbingly mature like Fractale that I wish it would challenge the system and submit it as a Drama category in the Oscars just to bitchslap the snotty Academy.

It's not just the level of maturity and sophistication anime has, it's also quite original, entertaining, and visually fantastic. I would regard anime as the highest form of cinema art-form.

But hey, me preaching about anime won't do you any good, you gotta go out and see it for yourself just how much you are missing.

The recent one I would recommend to check out is Sword Art Online which is light and easy to get into anime for the first time yet appreciate it as much, but if you want the heavy stuff right off the line check out Guilty Crown in which the plot is so complex and twisted that you'll need extra oxygen pumped into your brain in order to comprehend everything, and if you want amazing visuals and a gripping drama that also has awesome mecha battles Aldnoah.Zero is the shit.

Seriously, if you know anime like I do, Star Wars looks like it's something for little kids.
>>
>>63717287
>B-BUT MUH REAL LIFE PEOPLE
>ANIMATION IS FOR KIDS SHOWS
>>
File: 1384727336290.gif (858 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
1384727336290.gif
858 KB, 240x228
>>63717287
What the desu did you just fucking desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the fuck out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my fucking desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re fucking desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will shit desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking desu, kiddo.
>>
File: 1441511394524.jpg (912 KB, 1813x2111) Image search: [Google]
1441511394524.jpg
912 KB, 1813x2111
>>63713087
>Han Solo origin movie
>>
File: 1448477764713.jpg (11 KB, 356x297) Image search: [Google]
1448477764713.jpg
11 KB, 356x297
>>63717287
>thankfully I had access to anime from very early on in my youth years that my mental balance is very stable

>anime
>stable mental balance
pick one
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.