[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It was supposed to fail. >George Lucas wasn't even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: it was supposed to fail.jpg (233 KB, 1602x605) Image search: [Google]
it was supposed to fail.jpg
233 KB, 1602x605
>It was supposed to fail.
>George Lucas wasn't even behind it.
>>
Just because people like it, doesn't mean it's good.
>>
>>63710808
The funny thing is, /tv/ thinks the general public will hate it, even though it'll probably be loved more by the public than critics. I love /tv/s tears
>>
Only /v/ and /pol/tards thought it was going to fail. Don't kid yourself.
>>
>>63710808
Glib Wars: The Facsimile awakens will be remembered as an overrated shit.
>>
who actually cares how it does at the box office

it's still a 5/10
>>
>>63710860
This
>>
>>63710884

Boys 7-12 will say they liked it, but it's the Star Wars for girls. Hype will die in 2 months top, rather than lasting straight through to the next movie.

Bravo, Disney. You did it! Left about 500 million on the table.
>>
>>63710988
>>63710860
Just because you hate it, doesn't mean it's bad
>>
/tv/'s main reason for it supposed guaranteed failure was the assumption that the general public is as triggered by John Boyega as they are.
>>
>>63711011
I haven't actually seen it.
>>
It was good but a rating like that is autistic.

It was just A New Hope again but not as good as A New Hope.
>>
File: review.jpg (99 KB, 1297x534) Image search: [Google]
review.jpg
99 KB, 1297x534
>We're going to get Neo-Star Wars fans filling up /tv/ who forgot the greatness that George Lucas contributed to the franchise.
>>
>>63711022
lel

won't beat the big dog, so suck a cock that's all that matters
>>
>>63710808
>Rotten tomatoes

Reminder that this SJW site gave the GoT episode where Sansa got raped 60% while every other episode was 90%-100%
>>
File: sophie turner 03.jpg (249 KB, 1280x2208) Image search: [Google]
sophie turner 03.jpg
249 KB, 1280x2208
>>63711128
but that scene was so hot though
>>
>>63710902
Do you try and dictate discussion like this in real life time as well?
>>
>>63711128

It only got 60% because it wasn't long enough.
>>
>>63711128
It got a low score cause they didn't even show her tits

Literally the worst rape scene ever
>>
>>63711170
Being a nigger is against the rules of 4chan
>>
>>63711170
>no tits

Why even bother
>>
>>63711128

Wasn't even rape
>>
>>63711170
I was more turned on after her and Tyrion's wedding where it started the slow strip. What a fucking cock tease.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.