[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
B R A V O R A V O J J J
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: 1450260381325.jpg (304 KB, 699x1211) Image search: [Google]
1450260381325.jpg
304 KB, 699x1211
B R A V O
R
A
V
O

J J
J
>>
like pottery
>>
>>63709707
Yeah it rhymes with the original movie
>>
JJ Abrams: "Hopefully it'll work"
>>
Ren isn't Reys cousin though
>>
This is what happens when you get a Star Wars fan to make a Star Wars movie
>>
File: 8856.jpg (48 KB, 351x499) Image search: [Google]
8856.jpg
48 KB, 351x499
BRAVO HISTORY OF STORYTELLING IN WESTERN CIVILIZATION
>>
so was this movie as bad as star wars fans hyped it out to be
>>
>The new movie will be praised for being better and more diverse than the first movie
It's happening
>>
GODDAMMIT GUYS WE HAVE TO FIND A BAD REVIEW OR ELSE WE'LL LOOK LIKE WHINING IDIOTS
>>
>>63710061
why?
I expected people with the brain processing of a hamster to find this movie the next coming
>>
Damn this is real poetry
>>
>>63710554
>>63710061

Just got back from seeing it. Brace yourselves lads. You won't see a bad review on any reputable site. >>63710061
>>
>>63710918
Of course not

All these "nerds" who love Star Wars don't know shit about cinematography and they probably haven't even watched the old movies
>>
http://pastebin.com/LZbiipR0

Actual review without being paid
>>
>>63710061
It's like Phantom Menace then - only five stars back then
>>
>>63710918
>Paying money for capeshit
I will wait my torrent 10/10 thanks YIFI
>>
>>63711120
Review was nice until the closing bit where he basically admits he's a prequel apologist. The prequels are not good, this not a meme, they are genuinely bad movies. If I knew they were bad as a small child/teen it just goes to show.
>>
Rey doesn't come across Lor San Tikka though
>>
God, Rey is a terrible character in comparison to Luke

She's like the mariest of sues
>>
Episodes I-III were bad, but jeez, at least they tried to be original.
>>
>>63714196
this
>>
>>63710061
>good reviews say it's a rehash but it's Star Wars so who cares
>bad reviews say it's a rehash and they don't care that it's Star Wars

I dunno they seem to all be bad reviews but the good ones are written by fanboys that will eat shit if it has Star Wars written on it
>>
>>63714196
Don't you get it?

Playing it safe/rehashing/bland filmmaking >>> originality according to film critics these days

It's why no Marvel movie has been rated 'Rotten' yet.
>>
File: Roger ebert says.jpg (19 KB, 334x412) Image search: [Google]
Roger ebert says.jpg
19 KB, 334x412
>>63714709
One of these days I will be back.
>>
>>63709735
What? Of course it will be a hit.
Yes yes, It isn't original but neither was Into Darkness and they still swallowed that mess didn't they?
Too far? Lolno. Look, if I fed them the entire original franchise again, only changing names sex and race of central characters they'd still lap it up like the hungry mindless cattle they are.
Stop worrying, these people are idiots. Wait and see.
>>
>>63714709
HAHA THEY MAKE JOKE!

AWESOME FIGHT!

COOL EXPLOSION!

POP CULTURE REFERENCE!

This is the mind of the modern critic
>>
>>63714819
It's also the mind of the modern moviegoer, sadly
>>
>The filmmakers seem to have forgotten whether they were telling a He-Man story (just government fights back against evil usurpers) or a She-Ra story (scrappy rebellion battles to unseat evil rulers).
I want my He-Man movie ;_;
>>
Doesn't matter if it's a rehash

It's progressive this time around :^)
>>
>>63709557
POETRY
>>
>>63709557
QUICK GUYS, SAY ONE ORIGINAL IDEA FROM TFA.
>>
>>63715125
It's so dense...with plagiarized content
>>
>>63715156
FEMALE LEAD
BLACK LEAD

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE
>>
>>63715156
BLACK GUY
>>
>>63714196
>Say what you will about the prequels and their visual callbacks (and wow is series low-point Attack of the Clones a slog before its final show-stopping reels), but George Lucas didn’t just retell the same story a second time out. He told new stories and offered truly eye-popping action sequences (the “Duel of the Fates” in Phantom Menace, the entire last act of AotC, and the whole first reel of Revenge of the Sith) that raised the bar for popcorn blockbusters in their day even as the likes of Lord of the Rings and Spider-Man encroached on Lucas’ territory.
>>
>JJ hasn't been lynched for this yet
Star Wars fans a bunch of dumb cunts if they like this shit
>>
>>63715156

A THREE-BLADED (?!?!) LIGHTSABER
>>
>>63715342
Nothing new here

I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of "Star Wars fans" hadn't watched the original trilogy to be honest familia
>>
>>63715191
>>63715208
>>63715385
These are all greats ideas worthy of an entire new movie.
>>
>>63715589
yes i rate it 9.5/10

would have last 0.5 point if there was a transsexual and homosexual character
>>
At last, Harrison Ford doing something worth in a movie.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.