[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se4 4ed4KBMA Will it be bet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1380834097323.gif (985 KB, 500x252) Image search: [Google]
1380834097323.gif
985 KB, 500x252
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se44ed4KBMA

Will it be better than season 3?
>>
>>63705788
Season 3 was basically just a set up for S4, so as long as Season 4 isn't 13 episodes of bullshit that don't lead to anything, then yeah it will be better
>>
>>63705844
At least this season they have an election to fall back on for the storyline.
>>
>>63705844
>Claire underwood is a ruthless, ambitious, career driven sociopath
>divorces her PRESIDENT HUSBAND, the key to all of her success. who is at risk of losing everything if he can't get reelected because of some personal discontentment

Seemed so dumb. Like their relationship was built up for 2 seasons as "i help you help me", then she throws it all away because muh feels.
>>
>>63705788

a picture of your mom's shit would be better than season 3. literally anything else than season 3 would be better than season 3.
>>
I dont think I'll watch it after the terrible last season.
>>
>>63705933
Meet more women
>>
>>63705788
>FRANK UNDERWOOD
>FU
>For U
>>
>>63705788
I don't think anything can be worse than season 3.
>>
>>63705788
It's actually pretty funny how bad the season 3 was compared to season 1. I think I'll watch the next season tho, I wanna see if they can make it any worse
>>
>>63705788
>frank goes full Donald and builds a wall and pushes a Muslim in front of a train
>>
>>63706112
Yes yes yessssssss
>>
>>63705933
>Like their relationship was built up for 2 seasons as "i help you help me"
that was the point he wasn't helping her at all.
>>
>>63705788
It has to be.
>>
>>63706144
He continued to cover for her growing list of fuck ups. Every problem between them was her fault.

Season 3 Claire made no sense.
>>
>>63706209
>Season 3 Claire made no sense.

Especially as she had been shown to be even more ruthless than Frank at times in 1 and 2. But then she suddenly find a conscience just in time to fuck everything up with non-Putin.

Fuck season 3 Claire.
>>
>>63705788
Since the Russian president in S3 was pretty much Putin with a different name I'm hoping season 4 will have a totally-not-trump reality star turned Republican nominee
>>
>>63705788
That looks pretty hopeful but idk how he'll get out of the shit he is in now
>>
>>63706365
>Russian president in S3 was pretty much Putin with a different name
I was expecting so much more from him.
>>
>>63705844
Season 4 will probably be 13 episodes and the last season. 13x4=52, 52 pick up. Maximum pottery
>>
>>63706209
Nobody made any sense in season 3. Frank got all sad because his drone attack cost some guy his legs.
He killed people close to him just to become president and didn't give two fucks in the past two seasons. Maybe they were trying to get season 3 more mainstream but it was just shit outside of putin
>>
>>63705788
physically impossible for it not to be
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.