[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So can anyone confirm is Finn and Rey actually show affection
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: oggga.jpg (78 KB, 1135x637) Image search: [Google]
oggga.jpg
78 KB, 1135x637
So can anyone confirm is Finn and Rey actually show affection for eachother and hold hands in the movie?

I need to know beforehand because i wont pay for cuck propaganda.
>>
Look at the sticky.
We literally can't answer without getting banned.
>>
>>63705320
>>63705527
Come on, simple "Yes, hollywood supports cuckoldry" won't get you banned.
>>
>>63705320
Dude you have a mental disorder if you won't see a movie because a black and a white show affection.
>>
Do you forget that Lando showed affection for Leia?
>>
>>63705684
link your tumblr I'll subscribe like and share.
>>
>>63705320

Yes. A relationship is strongly hinted at, including a moment where Poe seems interested in Rey but she has eyes only for Finn. And when they first meet Leia, she flirts heavily with Finn as Han looks on angrily.
>>
>>63705320
she literally sucks his dick for 10 minutes.
>>
>>63705821

Total bullshit.

Finn grabs her hand when they run on Jakku and she gets mad at him and says she knows how to run.

She also kisses him on the forehead at the end when he's unconscious.
>>
>>63705320
Finn wants that white booty
Rey is nonplussed about him
>>
yes there's a full 15 minute bareback scene where han sits by masturbating furiously. are you happy yet /pol/?
>>
>>63705768
Link your Reddit posts so I can upvote
>>
>>63705838
Will give many shekels to JJ to watch this
>>
>>63705939
I can't link reddit I don't like cuckoldry and niggers like you do so I get banned all the time.
>>
>>63705527
Or you could just use spoiler tags like every body else.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.