[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black stormtroopers cause first order steal kids from families
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 2000px-Star_Wars_Logo.svg.png (109 KB, 2000x1207) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Star_Wars_Logo.svg.png
109 KB, 2000x1207
Black stormtroopers cause first order steal kids from families instead of clones

BB8 for some reason has part of a map to Luke.

Kylo Ren is the son of Leia and Han and wants to finish his grandfather's work.

Rey, poe, Han go to some bar owned by a old alien new bitch. For some reason she has Luke's old lightsaber and won't explain why. Rey touches it and she has force visions of the rest of the film.

She gets taken and interrogated by Kylo Ren where she beats him with the force and escapes. A first time user, untrained kek.

Han and gang mount a rescue after planning with leia and ackbar and other characters no one cares about.

BB8 rolls up to dusty R2 and C3P0 explains he's been in low power mode since Luke left and is doubtful he has the rest of the map.

Han confronts Kylo, father son and tells him snoke is using him. Kylo coaxed him into a snafu and kills him.

Starkiller is destroyed by rebels and poe, Rey and Kylo fight it out. Poe gets wrecked. Rey wins after Kylo offers to train her but then the ground separates and both escape. Chewie saves Rey and poe on Falcon.

R2 decides he wants to wake up now and shows the map. Rey and Chewie go to Luke on a Jedi temple island and Rey offers him his lightsaber. The end

All in all, was a 6/10 flick at best. Editing was shit, so many dodgy cuts. Predictable as fuck. Some dodgy CGI aliens. Characters you don't care about and old characters only for muh nostalgia.
>>
retards will defend this

franchise still can be rescued though if finn reduced to jar jar role and they get real director
>>
>She gets taken and interrogated by Kylo Ren where she beats him with the force and escapes.

I knew they'd make her a shitty mary sue

one of the good things about the OT is that luke gets absolutely BTFO by experienced force users
>>
I dont get everyones hype man. People saying its 5/5. It's 2.5/5 at best.
>>
>>63702328
because they are retards and will literally always do what they are told to do
that guy with glib fascimile is getting banned from imdb btw
>>
>>63702328
The prequels were praised when they were first released.
>>
this thread looks like a flag
>>
>kylo ren, a spic the son of two caucasians

i don believit
>>
>>63702395
No they weren't lol
>>
>>63702431
poe is the spic
>>
>>63702450
By professional reviewers? Certainly.
>>
>>63702431

>adam driver
>ancestry includes English, Dutch, German, Irish and Scottish
>>
>>63702460

Sorry. OP here.

The film and characters were that forgettable to me that I got the two mixed up as poe is more of a nigger name than Finn.

>Replace Poe with Finn in the OP and it makes sense.

Finn is barely in the film.
>>
>>63702231

Exactly the same as the spoilers except;

>Lightsaber in BB8, takes Lightsaber to bar and gets map piece there

>Rey is revealed as Luke's daughter

Guess they're saving that last one for the next film.
>>
>>63702231

>Editing was shit, so many dodgy cuts.

It's almost like J.J. Abrams directed it.
>>
>>63702450

>tfw they kept saying "Attack Of The Clones" was a "return to form" for the franchise

YOU CUNTS. YOU ABSOLUTE CUNTS.
>>
Going to see this in 15mins

lets see how big of a turd it is
>>
>>63702231
I see no mention of finn. Is he that irrelevant?
>>
>>63702231
Alright, this is all I want to know now. Am I going to get cucked in the future in Episode 8? Is there anything between Rey and Finn?
>>
who the fuck is poe
>>
>>63702948

Oscar Isaac.

/tv/'s husbandfu
>>
>>63702611

I could tell Finn wasn't going to be a big part of the film when he wasn't even shown in the 7eleven promotions. Rey shows up in promotions, but it is mostly soccerdroid, Stormtroopers and Ren.

The only good thing to come out of this film is the Mets Red Force drink. Literally the only thing for me.
>>
>>63703005
it's husbando, igit.
>>
File: plagueis1.jpg (209 KB, 647x622) Image search: [Google]
plagueis1.jpg
209 KB, 647x622
Snoke is Darth Plagueis, the master of darth sidious. The scars are from when sidious tried to kill him
>>
>>63702611
mr poe poe
>>
So who is Rey then?

She has to be related somehow right? I think she is either Luke's daughter or similar to Anakin and was actually conceived by the fotce into a virgin mother

Do they give any hints on her origin op?
>>
>>63703504
at this point, her not being related to anyone would be more of a plot twist than anything else. And more interesting imo
>>
>>63703504
Originally I thought Rey and Kylo were both kids of Han and Leia, but I guess not.
>>
>>63702231
>She gets taken and interrogated by Kylo Ren where she beats him with the force and escapes

She seems like a strong and independent woman who need no man.
>>
>>63702263
lol,butthurt white people
'I'm not racist but...'
'muh racial purity'
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.