[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Itt: we create the perfect movie theater I'd have each
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
Itt: we create the perfect movie theater

I'd have each individual chair have its own hot butter and salt dispenser attached to the arm rest. Then you can add butter to the popcorn as you eat instead of it running out half way down the bucket
>>
toilet built into the chair
>>
private rooms
servers to bring you shit if you need
alcohol
smoking allowed
reclined seats
able to pause movie to take a piss
>>
Fleshlight built into the chair.
>>
One word: crab legs
>>
>>63701673
BLOWJOB
MACHINES

let that settle in
>>
I think it's best not to reinvent the wheel. Too many things in the chair will distract from the film. Perhaps the only things it would need would be cup holders and for it to be a recliner chair.
>>
Chair has a built in wifi capable touchscreen so I can play video games during the previews and boring parts of the film, also so I can post on /tv/ as I watch the film
>>
Falcon perch
Wash basin
>>
>>63701712
Good, that will keep the stinky street shitters away.
>>
>>63701673
1. It's in my house.
2. None of you are invited.
>>
>crab legs (the seat would take you from the lobby to the theater hall and then back to your mom's car because it could walk)
>a smaller seat next to the seat for your falcon
>>
>>63701673
Where would you put your crab legs?
>>
>>63701712
Just wear diapers. Problem aolved
>>
>>63701723
Time to get a projector and a decent home cinema system.

That is if you don't mind waiting for high quality releases.
>>
Chair not comfy, need nice soft leather couch.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.