[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S OUT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: LEAKED.jpg (103 KB, 1004x623) Image search: [Google]
LEAKED.jpg
103 KB, 1004x623
IT'S OUT
>>
>>63701263
OH MEIN GOTT
>>
>>63701263
who gives a shit?
it had same soundtrack for last 6 flicks
>>
>>63701263
i need this right now
>>
>>63701263
>the jedi steps

PASTEBIN SPOILERS WERE RIGHT

BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY

BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY

BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY
>>
>>63701263
WHERE
>>
>>63701263
link?
>>
>>63701263
>soundtrack

>>>/mu/
>>
>>63701263
10/10

best new glib facsimile
>>
>>63701467
everywhere in an hour
>>
>>63701507
NOT FAST ENOUGH!
>>
>>63701495
listened 1/3 of it, sounds giaccino-tier derivative
>>
>>63701551
download link?
>>
>>63701592
what.cd
>>
What torrent website is this?

im not the type of sheeple that enjoys music so i have no idea.
>>
>>63702080
what.cd you pleb
>>
Can someone please upload this to Mega or Zippyshare. I don't have a what.cd account.
>>
>>63702098
Is that the kind of torrent site that requires an invitation?
>>
>>63702116
i would if it were any other album. it's disney though and they'll probably track me down and fuck me in the ass if i do that.

>>63702121
yes it is a private tracker. you can get in through invite or interview.
>>
>>63702152
So why even make this thread?

So you can show off to 4chan that you are part of this elitist torrent site? fuck off back to your shitty /mu/ board faggot
>>
>>63702192
i didn't make this thread
and i think OP made this thread to tell people that the soundtrack is out
>>
Name a better Dance of the Fates. You can't. (Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0qH2IaSjEU)
>>
This looks like it'll have a fair few concert suite styled tracks, which is where Williams stands outs. Looking forward to it.

I also heard that around 30 minutes of music that actually didn't make it into the film will still be released at some point.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.