[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You fucks try way too hard to force memes. It has to come naturally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1422876401117.png (48 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
1422876401117.png
48 KB, 400x389
You fucks try way too hard to force memes. It has to come naturally you know. Baneposting has ruined your brains.
>>
>>63701130
Name a better phrase the first rotten review could have used
>>
>>63701130
Glib head detected
>>
>>63701130
YOU HAVE ASSCHEEKS ON THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD
>>
What a glib facsimile of a thread.
>>
your mom came naturally last night

her pussy was a glib facsimile of its former self
>>
>>63701157
>rotten
Please don't tell me you pay any attention to that website. Can you BE any more of a casual normalfag?
>>
>>63701202
Whoopah
>>
I don't remember the last meme that wasn't forced.
>>
>>63701130
>getting pissy about fresh memes

you tryhard faggots need to leave
>>
Every meme in existence was some fuck spamming it until it catched on.
>>
>>63701182
this I've seen this same thread so many times glib it up already op
>>
>>63701252

Some men just want to see the memes burn. haha, do you get it? I quoted a movie, but replaced world with memes. haha :^)
>>
File: hothead.gif (3 MB, 405x350) Image search: [Google]
hothead.gif
3 MB, 405x350
someone get this glib facsimile out of here!
>>
>>63701283
GET THIS GLIB HEAD OUT OF HERE
>>
>>63701252
>using the word meme unironically

>>63701270
It wasn't a group of tourist fucks on skype running around in circles desperate to get the next upvote.
>>
>>63701300
>>63701295
>>63701160
shit meme, kids, try harder in the future
>>
>>63701347
y u glib doe
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.