[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Friends" Girl Appreciation Thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 12
File: Lisa-Kudrow-Feet-891517.jpg (216 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Lisa-Kudrow-Feet-891517.jpg
216 KB, 1280x720
I'll we'll ever get a fun show like this again with such incredibly sexy female actresses, dorky but had game male actors.

>Jen Aniston's
>Lisa Kudrow
>Courtney Cox

>decent male actors

Who else just loved this show?
>>
>>63700517

Never again a show like this. While there are quite a few shows will all black casts, you'll never see a cast of primary white characters with white males being friends with and having FWBs with white females.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8otX5mwC-0E

this really cute scene translated to 2016

Phoebe instead of being attracted to to her white male client.

She insists he locks his penis in a male chastity cage before her massage to prevent him from raping her(then she gives the key to the male chastity cage to his wife and expounds to her the benefits of a cuckolds relationship while keeping your white "hubby"'s penis locked in a chastity cage.. Despite in the original she is the one that originally wanted to rape him while seducing him with her barefoot jewelry.

Phoebe makes her white male client stay for her next client, a 10/10 black male. Phoebe mocks her previous clients small white penis, makes fun of him for his penis being locked in a chastity cage. Then tells him if he wants any chance of of chastity cage being unlocked and ever feeling an erection again, he'll let Phoebe fuck her new blacker on the massage bed while her and the black juices leak and stream into his mouth.

The white male remains in chastity until next month, where Phoebe MIGHT unlock him him to be intimate with another one of her male clients.

>the next episode her anklet has the letters BBC added to it
>>
File: courteney cox.jpg (65 KB, 567x567) Image search: [Google]
courteney cox.jpg
65 KB, 567x567
Mid 90s Courteney Cox could be the best waifu of all time.
>>
File: male-chastity-devices-02.jpg (89 KB, 864x457) Image search: [Google]
male-chastity-devices-02.jpg
89 KB, 864x457
JUST FYI

Here's a male chastity cage

95.9% of white males wear the cb-6000s
>>
>>63700517
I liked the first season or two.
>>
>>63701626
what the fuck are you rambling about
>>
>>63701736
My God, what an angel. So beautiful.
>>
>>63701972
How do guys piss in those?
>>
>>63702064
Do you not see the hole in the front?
>>
>>63701736
What is the color of that lipstick?
>>
File: image.jpg (908 KB, 1775x2454) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
908 KB, 1775x2454
>>63701736
>Mid 90s Courteney Cox could be the best waifu of all time
True, but 2015 Courtney Cox looks like Caitlyn Jenner sadly....
>>
She's putting on a flat out foot clinic tbqf
>>
>>63702142
W-what the hell is that thing?
>>
Post more friend girl on fleek feet tia
>>
>>63702142
It's the botox, I think.
>>
File: sla2.jpg (36 KB, 612x459) Image search: [Google]
sla2.jpg
36 KB, 612x459
>>63702156
TMZ had an article not too long about about how Robery Downey latest wife keeps him locked up and she said it's the best thing she ever did for their relationship. She said she only allows him one erection and cum a week, but she gets no less than two oral orgasms from his tongue each day.

He's not in a plastic one though, as a couple they traveled to germany where his penis measurements were taken from a master chastity belt craftsman and a cage was made to an exact fit for his flaccid penis.

They were forced to take it down though.

>leia is the most iconic freed slave from a chastity belt locked on her undersexed girl parts, most recently the girls in mad max needed the chastity cages removed from their poor under sexed genitals. Times have changes. white males are now the race and sex most sexually enslaved(dont take my word for it, look up the sales numbers of these male chastity cages) its only a matter of time before it's depicted in film and tv.
>>
>>63702137
A shade of matte mauve
>>
>>63700517
>30 year old jewish ladies
yeah, they're not cute no matter how hard the tribe tries to make me believe. I guess Kat Dennings is cute though
>>
>>63702194
A member of the JUST league
>>
>>63702902
The JUSTice League
>>
>>63700517
How old ere the characters supposed to be in this show?
Are they meant to be mid 20s?
>>
>>63702622

I almost got engaged to a jewish girl. I hated her family and they hated me, but we rarely ever had a dispute when we lived together. We were so happy, our disputes we over who was being "too polite" and not assertive enough when it came to picking places to go out to eat and dumb stuff like that, so we were always happy. But her family got really involved. I'm uncut and by that I mean un-mutilated, she had no problem with that for 3 years of good sex. But as we got closer to a formal engagement her family, started making demands of her and even threatened her inheritance if she did not convert me(catholic, though hardly practicing but im confirmed) or that she move on from me despite how happy she was on a personal level with me.

Her family pressured her to get me to attend temple and convert, and they asked her over and over again if I was circumcised and she finally told them I wasn't, and after that I was no longer welcome in their home. I'll just note this for the hell of it, but I come from a good family, I stand to inherit a lot, and I make plenty myself as a civil engineer, and I've treated their daughter like a queen since we've met, she actually told them that she did more bad things to me than me to her) Regardless, because I had a little bit of extra skin on my penis, and they found out I've been pleasuring their daughter with it for over 3 years. It enraged them to actually banning me from their home.

I absolutely loved my grandmother who was a catholic and my gf was fine with that and Iwould not convert, and I absolutely refused to have my penis uneccessarily given a risky religious procedure(mutilation) on my perfectly healthy penis. Her family eventually broke her down, and despite them being just as rich as my parents, threatened to cut her off, she broke, and she demanded that I at least got circumcised and then I could work toward converting.

I ended it. I refused to deal with that bullshit despite how beautiful this girl was.
>>
>>63702984
About that age, yes. 23ish-33ish
>>
>>63701736
daily reminder that jim carrey probably banged her during the filming of ace ventura, jennifer aniston during bruce almighty and prime cameron diaz during the mask
>>
File: Friends.jpg (669 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
Friends.jpg
669 KB, 1200x1500
>>
>>63703246
Season 2 Cox desu senpai
>>
File: adam duritz.jpg (160 KB, 415x600) Image search: [Google]
adam duritz.jpg
160 KB, 415x600
>>63703243

Daily reminder that this guy fucked Courteney Cox, Jennifer Aniston and Emily Rossum all in their primes.
>>
>>63703356
>Emily

*Emmy
>>
>>63703109
interesting anon, thanks for sharing. I guess you don't ask a person if their family is Westboro Baptist Church-tier when you meet them
>>
They've made a ton of shitty sitcoms centered around "hawt" women over the years, what are you talking about.

and god damnit I hope nothing ever again becomes so popular that it becomes part of the goddamn status quo to like it.
>>
File: PIVOT.jpg (29 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
PIVOT.jpg
29 KB, 1280x720
PIVOT
I
V
O
T
>>
>>63702142
why do people get botox? You look way worse than you ever would ageing naturally
>>
The comedy series Bottom was a lot better and had the added benefit of having no girls at all.
>>
>>63703246

Amazing girls.

Anyone have an HD pic of Rachel giving birth with her sexy barefeet in the bed restrains while she's still wearing her anklet and toering?

If we were the same age, and had to get married at 18 and stay togeth forever, I think Jen would be an easy choice. Classy, yet with a little bit of nonconformist, in that she still loves to wear her toerings despite multiple faggots saying they're out of style. Beautiful mix of heritage.She's aging like the finest wine.

Blonde, blued-eyed greek....hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng
>>
File: s6e18.jpg (50 KB, 447x610) Image search: [Google]
s6e18.jpg
50 KB, 447x610
>>63703606

I used to love when Rachel was barefoot and in pajamas and she would wrestle with one of her male friends playfully and they would be so close to having sex.

>preggo mommy rachel was just as sexy as fresh college coed grad playful rachel

still wearing her anklet and toerings while giving birth...hnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg
>>
File: 42.jpg (51 KB, 293x473) Image search: [Google]
42.jpg
51 KB, 293x473
>>63702142
reminder that david arquette won
>>
>>63702142
it looked like the botox changed her bone structure. it looks weird, weirder than most botox faces.
>>
>>63705885
she's had fillers
>>
>>63703246
season 1 chandler's hair is so fucking based
>>
Courteney Cox was damn hot, and Monica as a character was a 10/10 waifu.

Phoebe and Rachel, on the other hand...
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.