[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I see through the lies of the Jedi! I do not fear the Dark
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: latest.jpg (25 KB, 533x400) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
25 KB, 533x400
>I see through the lies of the Jedi! I do not fear the Dark Side as Yudu!

Who was Yudu and why was this character not mentioned until towards the end of the movie?
>>
>>63697858
Great meme, OP!
>>
He says "As you do"
>>
Am I the only one who wants them to bring back Hayden Christensen for episode 8?
>>
Yoda's secret love affair child with Yaddle
>>
File: 1450162854685.jpg (21 KB, 920x519) Image search: [Google]
1450162854685.jpg
21 KB, 920x519
>>63697941
He's going to be a force ghost. It's how they'll explain him replacing the old fuck at the end of 6.
>>
>>63697858
No he said jewdu, as in ancient order of the hooked nosed jedi.
>>
>>63698192
Well at least we'll get one hot male actor. Even if he still can't act.
>>
>>63698255
>A virgin raised by celibate monks and strictly forbidden from fucking
>Is awkward around one of the hottest girls alive
Pretty good acting tbqh.
>>
>>63698192
>>63697941

I think you're right. If you watch the more recent releases of episode 6, he appears as a ghost next to obi wan. Lucas CGIed him in
>>
>>63698350
>virgin
he literally had two kids
I bet you believe shmi wasn't fucking around for money either and annie was just jesus LMAO
>>
File: 1447780113411.png (563 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
1447780113411.png
563 KB, 569x802
Bane?
>>
>>63698474
I always figured it was because that was how he looked when he was last a Jedi.
He turned good at the end of 6 so he gets a force ghost, but he was still imbued with the dark side so he got to be his younger self.

Would be kinda cool if they gave another reason though.
>>
>>63697858
>i'm actually laffin to myself at this post
>>
Oh pee he said "the Yudu that Jew do"

It's a very subtle critique of Jew treatment of the Palestinians
>>
>>63698350
Well, I'll admit, the writers did not make his job easy.
I still bear a permanent cringe from the romance in episode 2.
>>
>>63698548
It ruined his whole redemption, he just turns young again like nothing ever happened
>>
>>63698626
It's bearable in my opinion.
Not the best, obviously, but better than what the OT gave us.

>I hate you
you suck
>I'm leaving
good
>this is my black friend
Don't trust him but I love you
>I know

Not to mention the incest.
>>
>>63698704
I don't know.
It's kind of hard to explain but it makes sense in my head.

He was a Jedi up until he looked like that.
As a sith he was mutilated and turned into Vader. Why would his force ghost have the body of his evil self with more hair and limbs?
To me it makes sense that he would revert back to how he looked when he was last a Jedi.
>>
>>63698774
He was a complete psycho even as a jedi, he slaughtered a village and beheaded unarmed prisoners
having him appear old at least shows that he has learned something
>>
>>63698548
I think it was partially a play on the whole "Vader killed your father, Luke"

Like at first they use it as a way to avoid telling Luke the truth, but later on you can see it kind of true in a sense. If you think of Vader as the Dark side of Anakin, he does eventually beat the light side and "kill" Anakin in episode 3.
>>
>>63698821
I honestly don't know.
You're probably right.
It's like 3am for me so I'm not good at critical thinking right now.

>>63698855
Oooh.
I fucking like that.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.