[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
R2 I'm already a demon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: PunishedVenomC3PO.jpg (81 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
PunishedVenomC3PO.jpg
81 KB, 630x630
R2 I'm already a demon
>>
>Darth C3PO

Thanks JJ!
>>
>>63697048

I'm sure the designers battled to keep C3PO trendy. What's best than a big boss arms ?
>>
Luke, what took you so long?
>>
File: RogueC3.jpg (531 KB, 1536x864) Image search: [Google]
RogueC3.jpg
531 KB, 1536x864
>>63697048
>GOD HAS MERCY, I DO NOT
>>
>>63697048
>there's a reason why he has a red arm and you learn about it in the movie
It's not explained, is it?
>>
Luke mentioned something interesting, The 1st Order is pursuing new research. He claims what they’re doing in Hoth is the missing piece, a weapon to surpass the Death Star."
>>
It's baby time!
>>
>>63697308
He's a phantom while the real 3PO is busy setting up his new empire
>>
>>63697048
So hes a double agent now with the stupid red arm. Like the Tie fighters have a stupid ass red stripe.
>>
>>63697198

>c3po is fabulous
>>
Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... And my arm... even my fingers... The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past!
>>
>>63697386
All of the designs are ass. Cap shiny makes no sense, first order makes no damn sense at all
>>
>>63697308

>R2D2: Skywalker sent us to hell. But we're going even deeper. Take back everything we've lost

>C3P0: I'm already a demon
>>
The galaxy calls for wetwork, and we answer. No higher ground. No good friends.
>>
>>63697499
*I'm already a sith
>>
do you remember? Who you are? What you were meant to do? I cheated death, thanks to you. And thanks to you I've left my mark. You have too - you've written your own history. You're your own droid. I'm C3PO, and you are too... No... He's the two of us. Together. Where we are today? We built it. This story - this "legend" - it's ours. We can change the galaxy- and with it, the future. I am you, and you are me. Carry that with you, wherever you go. Thank you... my friend. From here on out, you're C3PO.
>>
Such a lust for Padme? WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>I'm in front of the Death Star
Excellent Luke. Age hasn't slowed you down one bit
>>
File: c-3po.jpg (142 KB, 450x289) Image search: [Google]
c-3po.jpg
142 KB, 450x289
ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
>>
File: You_Were_The_Chosen_One[1].jpg (23 KB, 600x342) Image search: [Google]
You_Were_The_Chosen_One[1].jpg
23 KB, 600x342
SUCH A LUST FOR HIGH GROUND WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
"We hold our lightsabers in missing hands. We march foward on missing legs. We spin on the bones of our good friends. Then, and only then, are we alive. This "Higher Ground" is ours and no one else's. A good trick we wield, out of sight. We will be stronger than ever. For our unlimited power ... Still, It doesn't feel like now this is podracing.
>>
>>63697048
>Color his arm red
>Be sure to buy the new Force Awakens C3P0 only $35
>>
>>63697048
No, 3PO, you are the demons
>>
File: Yoda8.jpg (1 MB, 1440x816) Image search: [Google]
Yoda8.jpg
1 MB, 1440x816
Copulation
>>
THEY PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN JIZZ!
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jizz_(instrument)
>>
File: star-wars-force-awakens[1].jpg (23 KB, 635x409) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-force-awakens[1].jpg
23 KB, 635x409
>>63697847
KIKONGO'D
>>
File: pdvd_000.jpg (53 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
pdvd_000.jpg
53 KB, 720x480
>YFW everyone is complaining about C3PO having a red arm.
>YFW no one complained about C3PO having a silver leg in the original movie
>>
>>63697900
They'll have their own quarters separate from ours.
>>
I WAS BORN IN A SMALL PLANET
>>
>>63698000
A COURSE, ROUGH, SANDY PLANET
>>
>>63698000
I WAS STILL A YOUNGLING WHEN WE WERE INVADED BY SOLDIERS EMPIRE SOLDIERS
>>
STANDING
>>
Im a DEMON R2!

OH MY!

weeeeooooooohhhh weep woo!
>>
In his eyes the greatest symbiotic parasite the worlds ever known isn't microbial - it's sand. Course sand is what keeps the mpire, our galaxy - alive. Free the galaxy, Not by taking mens lives. But by taking their sand.
>>
Free the Galaxy, not my taking sheev's life but my taking his unlimited power
>>
Order 66 Sheev called it
>>
>>63698352
Holy shit do you think Anakin programmed his dislike of sand?
>>
>>63698579
the destruction of alderan was in part because of its vast deserts and beaches
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.