[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I keep being told it's the best season yet. Is this true?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I keep being told it's the best season yet. Is this true?
>>
No, but it's better than most seasons
>>
1 > 5 > 4 > 3 >>>> 2

1 and 5 are absolutely based. 4 is great, but just has a few hiccups that make it fall short. 3 is kinda... i dunno, Twilighty I guess. But still tells a good tale.

I liked season 2, it isn't BAD persay, it's just kinda all over the place.

My part about this show is that every season you think they can't make it more gruesome morbid and fucked up, but they do. Easily the most fucked up show on TV, and I mean that in the best way possible.
>>
>>63695342
Scream Queens is the best American Horror Story season
>>
American Horror Story is the worst shit on tv
>>
It has been good, but like all Seasons of AHS, it has taken a sharp decline in terms of story.
For some reason, they always keep adding things last second.
Hopefully the finale isn't underwhelming.
>>
>>63696795
Spoken like a true jaded teenager
>>
Season 1 was really good, then after that everything else is fun to watch but kind od dumb. This season has lot of lady gaga ass and that is nice.
>>
Ryan Murphy might literally be the tryest hardest tryhard in the industry.
>>
>>63696888
I kind of agree. I loved Nip/Tuck, but some of the things done in it were for clear shock value and didn't add anything.
>>
>>63696843
No, seriously
My girlfriend loves it, and every time she turns it on I'm just like uggggh this shit again. It's nothing short of boring.
>>
>>63695539
i liked the complete randomness of season 2 until i realized it was just glee with horror tropes and they got rid of all the interesting villains with 4 episodes to go with was really stupid of them
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.