[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are asians considered unoriginal when all their movies are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Why are asians considered unoriginal when all their movies are copied by white people?

>City on Fire = Reservoir Dogs
>Hidden Fortress = Star Wars
>Seven Samurai = Magnificent Seven
>Kimba the White Lion = The Lion King
>Old Boy = Steaming pile of Spike Lee's shit
>>
City on Fire is nothing like Reservoir Dogs, you're just regurgitating The Anti-Tarantino Page ancient meme

The Hidden Fortress is nothing like Star Wars, besides the Artoo/Threepio bumbling flapjack role

Seriously man you're just spewing out memes and I doubt you've seen any of those movies
>>
>>63694186
>King Kong = Godzilla

That's all I can think of at the moment...
>>
>asians considered unoriginal
Where the hell does this come from?

>>63694538
What?

The fuck is going on in this thread?
>>
>>63694805
I was saying they took the idea from us...you know, Kaiju films.
It's no big deal, get it?
>>
Who considers them unoriginal? In the world of film they're the most widely discussed country that isn't in Europe or the USA
>>
did you hit your head OP?
>>
Because anime as a genre literally started from some westaboo attempting to copy walt disney style animation.

The united states and specifically, walt disney, are responsible for anime and manga
>>
>>63694838
Kaiju came out of the country being nuked bro...
>>
lmaoing @ how the Western """"remakes"""" are still better
>>
>>63694838
Godzilla and King Kong are such dissimilar films I have to wonder if you've ever seen them.

And expanding on what this >>63695230 nigger said, Godzilla was a way to portray nuclear destruction and Japanese feelings regarding dangerous technology onscreen in an artistic way. It came out as a response to getting their shit blown up.
>>
>>63694186

Kimba the White Lion is nothing like The Lion King.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.