[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can one man be so based? >Second funniest on the BOTW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: Jack.png (317 KB, 385x551) Image search: [Google]
Jack.png
317 KB, 385x551
How can one man be so based?
>Second funniest on the BOTW videos after Mike
>Only he, Josh and sometimes Jay actually pay attention to and understand the movies
>Drinks NOS and probably shoots the breeze every now and then when he isn't enjoying films and video games and also when he is.
Why the Jack hate?
>inb4 "looks at the camera sometimes"
>>
I don't get the hate for him either. He's not as good as Mike, Rich or Jay, but he seems like a nice enough guy.
>>
>>63691961
>Rich
Rich has a good line every now and then, but 90 percent of his humor is being the butt of jokes and saying something unintentionally dumb
>>
Go to bed aidsmoby.
>>
>>63691860
Hello reddit
>>
Fuck off AIDS. You're not that funny.
Jay > Rich > Mike > you

They only hang around you because they need a boring hipster to keep things grounded now and then.
>>
>>63692806
Fuck off Jay, before mike bullies you into changing you opinion mid sentence on camera again.
>>
POWER RANKINGS

Beard
Jay
Canadians
Happy Mike
Rich
Jessie
Sad Mike
AIDSMoby
>>
Jay is the funniest because all of his jokes are references to films.

Like if you agree.
Ignore if you like Jack
>>
File: Mikes been drinking again.gif (2 MB, 224x126) Image search: [Google]
Mikes been drinking again.gif
2 MB, 224x126
Mikes pretty funny when he hasn't been drinking. He gets really mellow and out of it after a few beers.
I do love this show though. Just a bunch of guys sitting around, bitching about and discussing movies.
>>
>>63693071
is this a genuine thing? cos in some hitb/wotw he really does seem depressed. is it drink?
>>
>>63693096
No, it's Wisconsin.
>>
>>63692875
I like Mike more than Jay too but I dont recall Jay changing his opinion on a movie because Mike liked it.

I immediately think of Jurassic World and Ninja Turtles. Jay stuck to his guns
>>
File: 1449650787752.jpg (94 KB, 960x677) Image search: [Google]
1449650787752.jpg
94 KB, 960x677
>AIDS Moby has fans
>>
He's all right. He's just a goofy, corny nice guy. He's buddies with Rich, and let's face it, Rich is most of you. You would be happy to have a goofy friendly fairly normal dude who would hang out with you and talk about video games with you.
>>
>>63693209
>It was terrible! The worst thing I've...
>What are you talking about, it was great
>Well I guess it wasn't that bad
Literally jurassic world
>>
File: genuine human reaction.jpg (23 KB, 273x344) Image search: [Google]
genuine human reaction.jpg
23 KB, 273x344
someone post the death threat copypasta
>>
File: 1439943931551.webm (417 KB, 700x720) Image search: [Google]
1439943931551.webm
417 KB, 700x720
>has HIV/AIDS
>>
Is there a funny origin story for this AIDS moby nickname? I don't follow or give a fuck about these people but I like browsing the funny shitposts sometimes
>>
>>63693637
I always figured it was because he looks like Moby, with aids
>>
File: PN8A2542.jpg (590 KB, 2958x4438) Image search: [Google]
PN8A2542.jpg
590 KB, 2958x4438
Pre rec streams have shown me Jack is a pretty cool guy while Rich is a bitter edgelord asshole faggot I'd bully into suicide if I knew him irl
>>
File: 1447580588577.jpg (27 KB, 362x347) Image search: [Google]
1447580588577.jpg
27 KB, 362x347
aidsmaʊɡli
>>
>>63693692
Literally this.
>>
Anyone else wonder if he is a psychopath or has some kind of emotional/developmental disorder?

Seems to toe a weaker SJW stance but occasionally just says the worst things, and almost constantly looks to the others whenever he does speak so as to tell if he said the 'right' thing.
>>
>>63694508
hes said on the previously recorded twitch thing that he had crippling social anxiety.
>>
>>63691860
i like him, seems like a chillbro
>>
>>63693750
who is this fluid druid?
>>
>>63694541
yeah. so there you go. "such a retard faking his reactions", dude just has an automatic backpedal facial response like most anxious people
>>63694565
this desu dont get the hate but it's /tv/ so i get the hate
>>
>>63693242
This arouses me.

More pics of this semen demon?
>>
Mike > Jay >>> AIDS > everyone else >>> Rich
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.