[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do y'all think of Godzilla resurgence and Godzilla 2?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 230x325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 230x325
What do y'all think of Godzilla resurgence and Godzilla 2?
>>
>>63689320
Godzilla reassurance might be good, at least we got a ton of memes out of it

Godzilla 2 WILL be good. Now that legendary knows people will watch a a godzilla movie, they'll stop the cutting away stuff and give us something great
>>
Let's bump it
>>
I think Godzilla 2014 felt like a real Godzilla movie formatwise, but I hope they make Godzilla 2 have some weird shit going on with the humans (nebula Hunter x or whatever).

I think Godzilla resurgence will suck, since it looks like it'll be a found footage movie.
>>
>>63689425
Don't worry. It's only a trailer. That's just showing us that "we are kinda almost done with this". They won't do some stupid Clover shit

Praying for Anguirus in Godzilla 3
>>
>>63689425
a real godzilla movie is 1954 godzilla
>>
I'm praying for mechagodzilla in Godzilla 3.
>>
I wonder how long it'll take /tv/ to realize these films are shit and suddenly turn.

How do you disillusion an audience who likes CGI crap?
>>
>>63689320

I like it on the basis that it's extremely memeable
>>
I love the Godzilla movies, and I don't care if the new Godzilla is cgi.
>>
File: ah.jpg (47 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
ah.jpg
47 KB, 500x378
>>63689519
>>63689563
>>
I haven't seen any Godzilla resurgence memes.
>>
Godzilla as godzilla as long as he's got the basic features and some semblance of personality.

We are getting 2 godzilla series, a potential gamera movie, something new for Ultraman, a hope for pacific rim 2.... I'm hoping to be in another kaiju renessance
>>
>>63689425
>found footage

Never in a million years. That was just a dumb teaser. Teaser trailers are never good and seldom are anything like the real movie.
>>
There are definitely horrible Godzilla movies, but I like most of them, even if just for the bits with people. I actually liked Godzilla vs the sea monster and destroy all monsters.
>>
File: japautism.jpg (131 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
japautism.jpg
131 KB, 500x365
>>63689652
>ultraman
>good
>>
>>63689699
But those 2 are both pretty good movies. Sea monster is underrated af tbqh, and the human plot is actually one of the best ones tbqh
>>
>>63689320
>going to see godzilla reassurgence
>cautiously excited
>30 minutes in its already wierd
>godzilla for some reason masturbates over an unconscious Mothra, but sure okay I guess
>at the end of the movie godzilla is fighting the enemy monster
>totally badass
>suddenly the word "CUT" appears on he screen
>Godzilla takes off his head and reveals a suit actor
>the camera pans out and reveals the whole set and studio
>anno comes on screen and delivers some monologue about our lives while a choir sings "tumbling down"
>the movie goes to animation and a bunch of Godzilla's appear behind anno
>suddenly the music peaks and everything turns to tang on screen
>as the screen Becomes orange, we cut to a scene of all the Godzilla's clapping as the word Congratulations appears on screen
>movie ends
>It was okay
>>
>>63690134
BRAVO ANNO
>>
>>63690134
Does Godzilla have a messed up relationship with his son because they're both subconsciously fighting over the love of Mynia/Jr.s mother Zilla?
>>
>>63690473
No, his father kiryu [\spoiler] demands that he Gets in the fucking city to destroy tokyo.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.