[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so its agreed right? its better than Breaking Bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Fargoseason2promo.jpg (536 KB, 1050x1500) Image search: [Google]
Fargoseason2promo.jpg
536 KB, 1050x1500
so its agreed right? its better than Breaking Bad
>>
No, it's just as fucking bad. I keep telling people that you need to wait until the end to see if it shits the bed before you start giving it ridiculous amounts of praise but no one ever does.

Same with True Detective, same with Breaking Bad. Everyone gets super excited starts calling the show an all time great and putting it on their top 5 shows but then you get to end of the season and it's just "...oh".

All of these shows look so small in hindsight when you think about all the excitement they generated when all the possibilities were still on the table.

>oh, it's nazis.
>oh, it's green ears bumpkin
>Oh, it's a pointless face swap to add redundant continuity
>>
>>63682183
I think you might be better suited for reddit friend
>>
>>63682215
It's far more "reddit" to enjoy an IMDB demographic hyped TV show than it is to be underwhelmed by one.
>>
>>63682341
so you didn't understand the ending and just wanted everyone to die like in every other show
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>63682183
>amazing first season
>amazing 8 episodes in season 2
>a lackluster finale
THE SHOW IS SHIT IMDB CRITICALLY ALLAIMED PIECEC OF SHIT IT SUCKS PLAEFGH PLEB TIER REDTI SHOW TIP FEDORA
thats you.
>>
>>63682507
>>amazing first season
If you believe this then you are either a reddit crossposter or at least have an ingrained reddit sensibility. Did you think Breaking Bad had good seasons too? Did you think that True Detective had a good first season? Then you are video games. You are cheeto dust.
>>
File: kill yourself faggot.jpg (58 KB, 751x418) Image search: [Google]
kill yourself faggot.jpg
58 KB, 751x418
>>63682556
Get the fuck outta here you meme spoutting contrarian faggot
>>
>>63682556
Baking bread was shit.
Entertaining. braindead shit.
True detective was fedoracore reddit shit.
Fargo is actually good.
im sorry you have shit taste.
>>
>>63682056
The first season was fucking boring, generic, illogical shite.
>>
>>63682608
It is reddit sensibility to believe that contrarianism exists. It's an extension of the reddit believe that elitism is somehow a bad thing other than the ideal that should be strived towards. It's reddit to film that elitism is bad. This isn't your everybody is invited, upvote hugbox. This is the high level art elite and no fargo video game player has a place here.
>>
File: RD.png (727 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
RD.png
727 KB, 800x800
>>63682640
True detective was fedoracore reddit shit.
Fargo is actually good.
>>
>>63682183
What does your greentext refer to?
>>
>>63682683
why do you know so much about reddit?
hmm
BOYS
>>
>>63682056
This is what happens when you feel the need to create direct-comparison or ranking threads OP. Enjoy the memes, loser.
>>
>>63682683
this is actually pretty good bait.
>>
>>63682813
Here's my dick. Kiss it, feglord.
>>
>>63682683
You went to far dude, became very obvious bait
You gotta be more subtle like my 'to' error in this post
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.