[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, it's finally over. The el dude brothers are no more.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: peep show.jpg (35 KB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
peep show.jpg
35 KB, 625x352
So, it's finally over.

The el dude brothers are no more.

What did you think of the finale and the final season as a whole?
>>
I loved the finale, I was worried it would get too sentimental and self-referencial but it managed to hit all the right emotional notes without getting stupid.
>>
we'll see you in 20 years.
>>
Finale was bad, final season was below average.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7XNHTKLt3o#t=01m18
Why is she such a qt?
>>
>>63679208

Elena is easily the hottest girl in the series, followed by Nancy.
>>
Where are you guys watching this? It's not on 4od.
>>
how did it end?
>>
>>63679538

Mark lost his job and April left with her husband, Jeremy still has no job and Joe left with his ex. They sit in the flat and watch TV.
>>
>>63679525

They put the episodes up 2 days early online.

http://thanks4.channel4.com/video/peep-show-series-9-episode-6-premiere
>>
I watched it last Saturday. We had a good discussion. Consensus was that it was a fitting finale if a little disappointing. Glad it's over though.
>>
>>63679629
Cheers, love you.
>>
>>63679629
"We know you’re a super fan but you’ve reached the maximum number of views for this premiere."
fuck off, why?
>>
>Super hans just walks out of frame saying he's starting a moped company in macedonia and thats it

Too perfect
>>
>>63680768
Layers.

Absolutely perfect. No fanfare.
>>
>>63680799
Laters, of course.

He was consistently the best thing about this show.
>>
>>63679670
Definitely fitting. I've always thought the only way it can really end is with them both watching TV depressed.
>>
I like how the final shot broke POV for the first time.
>>
>>63681143

Except it didn't, there have been tons of shots that break POV. There was a huge aerial shot several times in the episode where they get lost on the moors.
>>
Should have ended with a recreation of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp02ubGuTIU
>>
>>63681178
They have establishing shots like every episode
>>
File: bloodyelll.jpg (18 KB, 400x322) Image search: [Google]
bloodyelll.jpg
18 KB, 400x322
The show is shit.

Is this one of those "cringe" things? Do you enjoy the predictability because you can see the ending coming and take comfort in knowing your brain won't be worked too harshly for the next 15 minutes? Do you sit squirming in your seat like a masochist?

The show isn't so bad until you get to the final ten minutes of every episode and then it becomes truly annoying.

>MARK what are you doing?
>beh erhh eh.. ah! errr..
>[immediately forms a conclusion, talking over any attempt to explain, and leaves]
>[instead of speaking up, he stands there bewildered, cue internal monologue]
>PARANOIA PARANOIA
>>
>>63681892
the show is my favorite comedy on tv (or was) and i think you're being entirely fair here
>>
>>63681942

What else do you like?
>>
>>63680051
Yeah, I haven't fucking watched it once.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.