[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
last ep just went 10/10 it absolutely shits on whatever Walking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: ZN.jpg (35 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
ZN.jpg
35 KB, 600x338
last ep just went 10/10
it absolutely shits on whatever Walking dead ever had to offer
>>
DUDE ZOMBIE WEED LMAO
>>
This show went from random trash shit to GOAT comfy zombie show.

Based Murphy
>>
it just reeks of success
it doesnt take itself too seriously which only bumps it up a notch, as it can actually pull off crazy shit once in a while, and it still plays with the world, having fun and just going wild

WD just feels rigid and stale, nothing happens during many episodes, and forced deus ex machina in 'too serious' shit ruins it plenty

WD is ppl drama with zombie background, while ZN is a ZOMBIE show

no comparison really
>>
>>63678570
what show is this? google just gives me "The URL doesn't refer to an image or the image is not publicly accessible.
>>
File: ZNbear.jpg (123 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
ZNbear.jpg
123 KB, 1200x675
>>63680126
z nation
its syfy, the quality is actually great, its really enjoyable and has new and interesting ideas, and plays with the concept of zombie world really well
it has a slow start, but apart from one single episode, something is really happening without any boring blind spots
>>
>>63678594
seth rogan in this?
>>
>>63680126

It's Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus tier garbage but in episode format with really bad make-uped zombies.
>>
>>63680961
so you haven't seen it
>>
File: Z-nation-zombies.jpg (49 KB, 640x380) Image search: [Google]
Z-nation-zombies.jpg
49 KB, 640x380
>>63681025

Yeah I have, and after 10 minutes I couldn't stomach any more. I've seen better make up on kids at halloween.
>>
I didnt get the ending of last ep. But I agree with you OP. Way better than TWD. Even though TWD focus more on people i still like ZN characters more and when they are in danger i am more worried than in TWD.
>>
>>63681565
>>63678755
>>63678570
Comparing the shows is completely unfair because Z Nation is intentional parody.

Although I guess you could come up with something like "Spaceballs was a better Star Wars movie than Episode I was"
>>
>>63681636
Im comparing the people factor. Isnt it weird that i feel more connected to the characters of a parody than a zombie soap opera where 3\4 of the episode is "character development"?
Just the fact that ZN characters arent always doing stupid shit and fucking unfuckable situations up its a big plus.
>>
>>63681636
not really id say
just because its allowed to not take itself too seriously like TWD i wouldnt take it as a parody per se
i see it as an attempt to a fun show without the drama being forced down your throat, and the original ideas and not too many weak parts make it interesting
the world keeps growing and evolving, showing more and new notions, while WD just became bland and uninteresting
>>
>>63681915
And the fact that they dont take themselves too seriously lets them explore new and original ideas, like >>63680657 . Thats also a huge point in favor of ZN as it helps keeping the show fresh.
>>
>>63678594
zeeweed
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.