[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Once flipped his shit when someone said: "Hope Noah
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: noah alcoholic.jpg (354 KB, 639x1080) Image search: [Google]
noah alcoholic.jpg
354 KB, 639x1080
>Once flipped his shit when someone said: "Hope Noah doesn't take out his anger on April. Sending her my prayers"
>One time stopped the stream because someone used the user name "Mexican Ghost" who said "Ooooo your brother shot me".
>Constantly tells people to stop telling him how to play, and whines about "backseat gaming"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk5SD-riZWQ

Why is Noah so sensitive to chat?
>>
>>63674484
>>One time stopped the stream because someone used the user name "Mexican Ghost" who said "Ooooo your brother shot me".
Explain this one
>>
This guy and Linkara make me uncomfortable. Can we stick to Doug and Latza? Thanks.
>>
>>63674519

>Sheriff Joe Arpaio believes Deputy Miles Antwiler was protecting the public when he held his service revolver near Castellanos' head and pulled the trigger, the bullet entering Castellanos' skull between his eye and his ear and lodging in his brain.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2011/03/25/20110325immigrant-killed-deputy-details.html
>>
What television show or film is this?
>>
>>63674484
"red nose = drunk" is an old wives' tale. Pale people just tend to have red noses.
>>
File: 1426619449304.jpg (11 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1426619449304.jpg
11 KB, 228x221
>>63674519
>>63674580

That's hilarious
>>
>>63674484
I wish this guy would only stick to D&D videos. Seems to be the only thing in his life he's ever been good at.
>>
>>63674580

Srsly tho, what fucking scripts is that site running where I have to enable scripts to view fucking words?
>>
File: tiny.jpg (22 KB, 297x311) Image search: [Google]
tiny.jpg
22 KB, 297x311
>was in that very stream commenting on the game
>noah calls me out by my screen name and thinks I'm making a slight against him

The dude's legitimately insane. Imagine having an entire life dedicated to ripping on other people's shit to be so fucking sensitive about it yourself.

A friend of mine also got kicked for mentioning Scarlett too much in the chat.
>>
>>63675635

That's the thing. Some weirdos take everything as a personal slight.
>>
File: cuckin.jpg (288 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cuckin.jpg
288 KB, 1920x1080
Speaking of internet reviewers. James posted this today. You think he knows about /tv/ and the cucking meme?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqrBrQ3R220
>>
File: cuckin2.jpg (288 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cuckin2.jpg
288 KB, 1920x1080
>>63676246
Had to do it.
>>
That picture annoys me because the caption says booze in the background and in the screen cap in question the booze is in the foreground
>>
>>63676294

Feel free to fix it.
>>
>>63676246
This miniseries is the most blatant filler he's ever put up on Cinemassacre. He deserves a cucking for this sin alone.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.