[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you still respect him knowing the things he's said and done?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7
File: rogan_f.jpg (74 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
rogan_f.jpg
74 KB, 600x400
>>
Well I don't know any of the things he's said or done so there's that
>>
>>63672263
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLpAgEp4f4Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHNlWxrw3Ac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9BWEoJsfi8
>>
>>63672287
I mean I don't know if I respect him as a person but I respect that he'll just say whatever the fuck he wants
>>
>>63672287
as much of a pathetic bitter fakedeep manlet joe is, that's not nearly as pathetic as having a youtube channel called "rogan watch" devoted to tracking his every move
>>
>>63672287
>30 second clips proof of anything
he calls people apes all the time
>>
>>63672356
>>63672380
>>63672386
shut the fuck up and acknowledge racism when it's starring you dead in the eye. Or are you too busy pretending to be your 4chan internet persona "le racism, feminism and liberals are funny" meme?
>>
DUDE ALPHA MALE SHIT LMAO
>>
He is definitely a faggot. One of his gay faggot friends/lovers from when he was young died from AIDS, so he became a bitter, physique obsessed retard.

If Joey Diaz didn't turn him onto weed, he would probably be raping women in his basement every night.
>>
>>63673119
>>63672287
>>63672212
>Being racist is bad
kys nigger
>>
File: 35bv3ba.png (1 MB, 1600x1208) Image search: [Google]
35bv3ba.png
1 MB, 1600x1208
>>63673119
>>63672287

The first one is a racist statement.

...I'm pretty sure that second one is referring to how beefy and strong the dude is.

I don't understand why you're butthurt at him liking dicks? Are you jealous because he wouldn't let you touch his cock with your cheeto dusted baby-hands?
>>
Joe Rogan is a modern day Plato
>>
someone post it
>>
>>63673119
>look at this person i don't like
>you shouldn't like him either
>>
>>63672287
lol i remember making the same joke he makes in the first vid when i saw that movie at a black theater

he's a very dumb guy in general but not really annoying
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (71 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
71 KB, 1920x1080
>>63672212
Based Rogan. He says some stupid shit sometimes and MMA is for fags but I cannot give him bigger props for dragging Redban out of the midwest and precipitating the creation of the Deathsquad podcast network.
>>
>>63672212
yea I love Joe, outspoken and never scared
>>
He's awesome commentating of UFC, then I watch the opening 15 seconds of his podcast and he talks like a total cuntbox. He seemed cool on his WTF episode, though, so I guess he has his onstage/JRE persona and a more normal one.
>>
>>63673285
>Plato was a wrestler who hung out with people smarter than he was and documented the shit they (Socrates) said.
That's actually not a bad analogy.
>>
>>63673438
*Doesnt afraid of anything
>>
>>63673473

I'm dying here
>>
>>63672212
He appears to be a racist faggot. But I don't think he is neither.
>>
DO YOU EVEN ALPHABRAIN AND SHROOMTECH BRA?

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

DUDE CHEMTRAILS LMAO
>>
where are the huge rogan pastas?

THIS IS A ROGAN THREAD BITCHES COMON STEP IT UP
>>
>>63672212

>>>>>>still
>>
>>63673817
He's part owner of the fucking company, do you really blame him for advertising it at the beginning of his podcast? You just know he makes a killing from idiotic roid monkeys who listen to him because muh MMA. Pretty smart dude tbqh tamfam
>>
File: borg9.png (124 KB, 291x235) Image search: [Google]
borg9.png
124 KB, 291x235
>>63672287
Joe has Redban making these for him, right? Honestly, who really gives a shit?
>>
>>63673119
Anyone got those tweets from some hardcore tumblrina talking about /tv/ on Twitter today? These people are among us.
>>
>>63672287
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLpAgEp4f4Y [Embed]
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHNlWxrw3Ac
this isn't racist

>>63673246
gio back to pol or reddit fag
>>
>it's a joe mentions that time he got a PC built in the 90s so he could play quake, any time gaming is mentioned episode.
>>
>>63673557
Fear isnt a factor for him
>>
File: 1433344917635.jpg (4 KB, 238x195) Image search: [Google]
1433344917635.jpg
4 KB, 238x195
>>63672287
>Rogan watch
>>
>>63672212
yes he's a beautiful man and I wanna suck his cock
>>
>>63673436
This listening to the Pittsburgh kill tony it's is insane how great this episode is.
>>
BUCKLE UP BITCHES!
THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:

>ALPHA BRAIN
>SHROOMTECH
>KRILL & MCT OIL
>PRIMATE CARE PILLS

link to https://youtu.be/22GjkJw0WXk<---- HIT PLAY NIGGA
YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES
FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
- Joe Rogan, 2015
YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
- Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard
>>
CUE
>>
>>63674511
Kill Tony is GOAT, which episode number is the Pittsburgh one? I usually listen to them drunk and I am blanking on that one.
>>
>>63674707
>>
>>63674786
Thanks TamFam, I'll download it now as per your suggestion
>>
>>63672212

I've never respected him. He reminds me of every manlet I've ever met.
>>
>>63673119
post it on tumblr if you want anyone to care
>>
>>63672287

>rogan watch

Ten bucks says it's funded by Joe Rogan.
>>
>>63672212

He really makes you think
>>
This one is funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uayNFuhzk0
>>
>>63673119

I would if you could tell me what is wrong with being a racist.
>>
>>63674948
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCf3Lenime0

it's meta
>>
>>63674960

Genuinely hope one day I get a whole continuously updated youtube channel dedicated to hating me.

IMAGINE HOW MUCH JO-RO THIS CHANNEL CREATOR GOES THROUGH
>>
>>63675006

It's narcissism.
>>
>>63674960
like you dont do that when drinking with friends oops I forgot you have no friends
>>
File: UhOyBB2.jpg (33 KB, 480x309) Image search: [Google]
UhOyBB2.jpg
33 KB, 480x309
>>63673993
>>
>>63675144

I don't drink.
>>
>>63674881
Rich? Successful? Popular? In other words everything you're not and will never be.
>>
>>63675269
or have friends. it's ok I don't either.
>>
>>63672287
>Racist and gay

I..I..someone tell me how to think about this.
>>
>>63673151
Sure he's into alpha shit, but he has a curiosity that is greater than just about anyone in broadcasting. That doesn't mean he's a genius with lots of answers, but it makes for an interesting show.
>>
>lance armstrong
whoa, definitely gonna watch later. hope he won't just suck his dick.
>>
tfw you'll never be one of joe rogans chickens
>>
>>
>>63677021
I don't know who he is but I automatically don't respect him for being fat
>>
>>63677093
He's less fat than the entirety of Joe Rogan's head
>>
>>63672212
even more so. with every ep i listen to, he gets better and more respectable
>>
>>63673119
>implying your white guilt isnt blinding you to the rampant racism of all other races
everyone is racist you fucking idiot
>>
What if I told you all of your opinions are just a lie.

What if the west was in fact the weakest link on the planet.

What if instead of the US policing the US they actually don't give a shit about the US and they use all the money they make from you to police the world.

Any conflict you are presented i.e.(gun control) is an illusionary issue perpetrated by your masters who need to keep you complacent so you are shown a dilemma and then you must make a choice.

>you have free will in this country

No, you have the illusion of free will. There is a difference.

Not a single one of you is preaching free will. You are all literal slaves just chatting at the water cooler at this point.

I'm just wondering what is your next move. Is this it for you?
>>
>>63676956
>lance

I'm watching it right now, 10 seconds into the converstation and they started talking about the scandal

gonna be entertaining i guess
>>
>>63677430
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.
>>
>>63677493
fucking AMEN bro
>>
>>63677493
What if I told you reddit was a lie?

What if I told you the mods of reddit, many of them are also mods here.

What if I told you half of this board was Jewish?

The memes on this board are perpatrated by your masters in order to delude you in to thinking you can force memes.

But the mems you force are not your own. This board is not canon.

Your waifu has meant nothing.

Nah but I am for real the USA and its inhabitants live in a dream where they beleive they are in a power position... But really the west is in a power nap.

Your Chinese family is farming it up and buying all your shit pushing real estate prices to the limit.

I mean how are you dumb blind braindead pop-tart fueled autists going to compete with weaponized Chinks?
>>
>>63677591
lol
>>
>>63673119
You know there's a place you can go where people will care about your opinions.
Not really though everyone one hates you
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.