[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know what would make this fucking movie? If Clint Fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
You know what would make this fucking movie? If Clint Fucking Eastwood has a cameo as the man with no name. Chances of this happening?
>>
>>63669952
anon... clint has one foot on the grave
>>
>>63669952
Clint doesn't involve himself with anything he doesn't have control over. That's why he'll never be in an Expendables movie, either.
>>
MUH CAMEOS
MUH REFERENCES

Tarantino fans, everybody. Who needs quality when you get fanservice?
>>
File: 1450056994100.jpg (7 KB, 239x227) Image search: [Google]
1450056994100.jpg
7 KB, 239x227
>>63669952
>Clint working with Tarantino
>>
>>63670092
I know it's next to impossible, but LOOK AT ME IN THE INTERNET EYES AND TELL ME IT WOULDN'T BE THE PERFECT CAMEO
>>
>>63669952
Let me get this straight for you:

>Clint Eastwood is a man

>Tarantino is a degenerate fetishist cuck
>>
>>63670092
>>63670142

Hey just needs the right material

http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/movies/2014/06/12/dirty_harry_explains_what_drew_him_to_jersey_boys_clint_eastwood_interview.html

>Tarantino introduced a new print of A Fistful of Dollars, the 1964 Sergio Leone film that was Eastwood’s big-screen picture breakthrough, after a decade of mostly bit parts. It screened as the festival’s closing night gala, and from the stage of the Grand Théâtre Lumière, Tarantino called Eastwood “a western icon” and also “one of the sexiest motherf---ers during his time who ever existed.”

>“Ha, ha!” Eastwood laughs, amused by Tarantino’s benediction.

>“Well, I know he’s a big admirer of those (Leone) films, because you see it in some of the things he’s done, but that was very nice. It’s been 50 years since that film, but actually my 60th year as an actor. I started in ’53.”
Eastwood wouldn’t mind being in a Tarantino movie, or maybe having Tarantino in one of his movies.

>“Sure, if the right material comes along. I like him very much. I’ve talked with him over the years, I’ve run across him now and then, but I’ve never really had the opportunity,” Eastwood explains. “He’s never had the right material for me and I’ve never had the right material for him.”
>>
>>63670287
I don't disagree with you, but he's a degenerate cuck that makes entertaining movies.
>>
>>63670466
I feel like he'd come out to reprise that role for this especially if there's a connection with Ennio Morricone. Seriously could be like a 30 second cameo and it would make the entire movie.
>>
>>63670506

Well they did with Django in Django unchained

>the D is silent
>Yes. I know.
>>
>>63670466
That's just a polite way of saying that Tarantula's movies are garbage.
>>
>>63670666

sure, buddy.
>>
File: mule.jpg (3 KB, 125x75) Image search: [Google]
mule.jpg
3 KB, 125x75
>>63670666
>hehehe... Tarantino hate meme
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.