[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any anime /tv/ likes? Not trying to bait or anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 323740.jpg (192 KB, 2745x1572) Image search: [Google]
323740.jpg
192 KB, 2745x1572
Is there any anime /tv/ likes? Not trying to bait or anything just genuinely curious. I used to be a big anime fan during bebop, GITS, AVE and Trigun days but i havent watched any in nearly 10 years.
>>
>>63668932

Check out Trapeze/Kūchū Buranko if you want something different
>>
File: i am legend.jpg (254 KB, 920x920) Image search: [Google]
i am legend.jpg
254 KB, 920x920
Here ya go, fampai
>>
File: sad.jpg (180 KB, 452x710) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
180 KB, 452x710
>>63668932
>ywn watch Bebop, GITS, or Trigun for the first time ever again
>>
>>63669049
Bebop will always be my favourite. it's phenomenal. pretty happy the live action vanished
>>
>>63669104
If you haven't yet, watch the movie. It's like a two hour long episode of the show. Really great.
>>
>>63669168
Watching it right now. Not sure how many times i've seen it. It's something pretty special.
>>
>>63668932
Monster
Baccano
Kaiji

Haruhi Suzumiya is good, but it has some bits of moeshit fanservice, so avoid it if you don't like that stuff.

All of Satoshi Kon's work are also great.
>>
>>63668932
I only seem to watch anime when I'm drunk

I usually come in from a night out and watch some space dandy or samurai champ loo

Used to fucking love bleach back in the day though
>>
>>63669202
Mein neger. It took me years to finally watch it (just because I kinda got out of anime like what you said above, then I watched it later).

Anyway, I don't know how best to do this, and I'll probably get a bunch of replies calling my taste shit, and most, if not all of these aren't on the same level as Bebop or GITS. Just gonna run down my list of shows on my server.

Evangelion (I'm sure you know this one)
Code Geass (Super secret double life guy with power trying to take over the world yet hide his identity. Really great)
Gurren Lagann (inb4 some /a/ faggot comes along and says that's bad - it was fun faggots. Over the top action, great OST, and robots)
Kill la Kill (over the top action, great OST, and girls in skimpy clothing)
Psycho Pass (Orwellian future with handguns that can turn you in to pink mist if you commit a thought crime)
Darker Than Black (chinese batman with electricity)
Soul Eater (kids are separated into two categories: weapons and meisters. Weapons can change into weapons and meisters wield them to hunt evil souls and witches and make the next Death Scythe for Death)
Spice and Wolf (guy rides around in the Middle Ages of Europe trading goods and generally Jewing people out of money with his wolf god companion)

Babby's first anime tier:
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (edgemeister fedora tipper has alchemy powers)

Cute girls doing cool things tier:
Pella Magi Madoka Magica (Middle schoolers become magical girls and fight witches Madoka a CUTE)
Girls und Panzer (middle schoolers live in cities that ride atop giant aircraft carriers and practice "tankery", ride in tanks and shoot each other with dummy rounds)

Cute girls just doing cute things tier:
Yuru Yuri (lesbian middle schoolers play around in a tea club room all day)
K-On! (girls eat cake instead of practicing their instruments, but are amazing during their end of the season concerts somehow)
Lucky Star (entire first episode they talk about how to eat a fucking pastry)
>>
>>63669675
>Psycho Pass (Orwellian future with handguns that can turn you in to pink mist if you commit a thought crime)

But it's shit.
>>
>>>/a/
Fuck off manchildren
>>
>>63669715
Nigga, you picked that one out of that entire list to call shit? There were a few on there I could see someone not liking, but Psycho Pass is the one you pick out? I mean, I hear the second season and movie are meh, but the first season was great. Makashima dindu nuffin.
>>
Anime goes on /a/.
>>
>>63669049
What anime is that pic? last time i watched anime was maybe 4 years ago, just the usual pleb shit like death note and code geass/bleach/naruto but i stopped a year after.
Need some good shit like pic related
>>
>>63670994

Darker than Black AKA the adventures of Chinese Electric Batman
>>
If you dont watch anome Bebop is the only thing worth while. Everytjing else is so boring. The characters repeat their lines and explain their thoughts over and over in case you didnt understand what you just saw. The "humour" is very childish and it makes me cringe thinking about adults watching it and finding it funny. Remember those annoying obnoxious anime kids in high school? Theyre like that because they're replicating what they see in their anime, and even in an animation it is embarrassing. Most of them is meant for children and the ones that arent go out of their way to prove they are mature by being super vulgar or violent. Where are my non-fantasy slice of life anime that relate to the real world like 9mm per second.
>>
>>63671057
>>63670994
The 2nd Season is pretty bad though, be warned.
>>
>>63668932
None, /tv/ is full of normies
>>
>>63668932
I liked Samurai champloo. But apart from that...
>>
Mushishi, Mononoke and Aoi Bungaku are god-tier
>>
I've never met anyone who didn't like Kaiji
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.