[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that you know the whole plot and how its pretty much just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Header-1536x864.jpg (318 KB, 1536x864) Image search: [Google]
Header-1536x864.jpg
318 KB, 1536x864
Now that you know the whole plot and how its pretty much just a rehash and a cliffhanger for the next one, are you still going to see it?
>>
Nah I'm just going to watch the half in the bag on it and parrot their opinions

I'm not even joking
>>
>>63667945
Regardless I'm gonna come to 4chan and throw a bitchfit with the rest of the losers
>>
>>63667945

Do I get to see pretty special effects? because as far as I can remember that's all star wars was EVER good at.
>>
>the seventh movie in a nine part series ends with a cliffhanger
YA DON'T SAY
>>
no

I told you, no niggers as stormtroopers, ever
>>
>>63667945
No.

I'll just download it. I'm not giving those jews my shekels.
>>
>>63667945
I'm too lasy to even pirate it
Waiting for youtube meme compilations though
>>
>that empty feeling when the end credits roll
>>
>>63668242
none of the OT ended in a cliffhanger. Not even Empire.

Come to think of it, neither did the PT.
>>
>>63668242
>nine part series

I have bad news about the next ten years anon...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.