[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nice job everyone much worse than baneposting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.png (970 KB, 1895x760) Image search: [Google]
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.png
970 KB, 1895x760
awesome
>>
Its a pretty big shiatstorm... for redditors like you.
>>
go back to >>/pol/
>>
It's hilarious how janitors are quick to delete anything critical of John Booga yet let this shit go on for hours and hours.

They don't give a shit about this board. They just want to avoid another lawsuit.
>>
>>63665881
Which boards do they give a shit about besides /int/ and [s4s]?
>>
>>63665914
The janis on /r9k/ can get pretty butthurt from time to time. They ban for random things, though.
>>
Someone on /tv/ said nigger and bunch of redditors got mad

Completely misunderstanding that this type of shit is completely fine to us.

If they wanted to annoy us they'd be posting heterosexual sex in the missionary position.
Or say that the wire is bad or something
>>
>JoJo thread
It's not all bad.
>>
File: e71.png (11 KB, 274x290) Image search: [Google]
e71.png
11 KB, 274x290
>>63665856
>>
>>63666050
I think it's more of a statement on the lack of mod power here. They don't really control the board anymore. People are going to post what they want, when they want.
>>
>>63666007
So 3 boards out of dozens are the only ones that get actual moderation? Fantastic.
>>
>>63666197
yes, now leave.
>>>/reddit/
>>
File: 1432693066056.jpg (22 KB, 360x357) Image search: [Google]
1432693066056.jpg
22 KB, 360x357
>>63665834
>4/8 are star wars

It's shit with or without the offtopic shitposting
>>
>>63666304
> Filtered threads: 36
Star wars is getting out of hand. They need their own fucking board these days.
>>
>>63666224
spotted the redditor
>>
>>63666050
>>63666087
are you kidding i had mods giving me warning for saying fargo was a reddit show meanwhile this shit. mods are just newfag redditors these days no joke
>>
>>63666325
>Filtered threads: 41
>>
>>63666007
Sometimes janitors ban people on /vg/, when certain generals shitpost too much
>>
>>63666369
> 67 hidden threads
>>
:^)
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.