[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mark Hamill on 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens': "It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Star Wars Nerds BTFO

>"These people that build it up in their minds like it's going to be the second coming of, I don't know what — they're bound to be disappointed"

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/mark-hamill-star-wars-force-771721
>>
They say the same thing about everything after a huge gap.

Diablo 3, Half Life 3.
>>
>>63662936
He seems like such a cool guy, he's probably one of the most down to earth person working In Hollywood
>>
>>63662986
I like to think Hamill took a lot of the Jedi philosophy to heart. He definitely has a wise old master vibe to him.
>>
>>63662936
Too bad that guy with cancer didn't live long enough to get the memo.
>>
>>63663016
He took a lot of cholesterol to his heart as well
>>
>>63662936

No it's not. It's a pop culture symbol turn into the ultimate greedy cash grabber. We have every right to shit about it.
>>
File: 1436133761712.gif (594 KB, 249x214) Image search: [Google]
1436133761712.gif
594 KB, 249x214
I like to think the OT cast had a good time catching up during the filming, they all seem like nice people. You have Ford, the old cranky bastard with a heart of gold, Carey, the crazy lady who likes to have fun, and Mark, the down to earth but humorous guy
>>
>>63663164
They need Billy Dee with them for the next one, as the eternally cool, suave guy.
>>
>>63663084
Didn't he lose 80 pounds for the role in the movie? At his age. Meanwhile JLAW can't be bother to drop 20 pounds for hungry games.
>>
>>63663142
Even if it's the best movie ever made it's still a movie.
It's not going to make people's lives complete, it's going to give them a couple hours of entertainment and then it'll end.
>>
>>63663252
Isn't BDW in a bad way these days? I heard he was in bad shape.
>>
File: helloreddit.jpg (11 KB, 175x201) Image search: [Google]
helloreddit.jpg
11 KB, 175x201
>>63663084
>>
>>63663384
I dunno. He was at the premiere tonight, and he's got a gig doing Lando's voice in the Rebels cartoon, so he's at least well enough to do that.

Peter Mayhew I know is in a real bad way though.
>>
>>63663378
It's not a movie. It's just a flick. This is why I stick to cinema. I want my time invested in meaningful works of art which will endure, not empty calories.
>>
>>63662936
just damage control. He knows the movies is shit so he is trying to lower the hype so people are not pissed off when they see it.
>>
>>63663447
whats going on with Peter?
>>
>>63662936
According to twitter there will be a cameo from Tom Hardy where they bring up Darth Bane and tom hardy says he's a big guy
>>
>>63662936
>pinstripe trousers
>leather jacket and black tee
Why?
>>
>>63664747
Apparently he had double knee replacement surgery a few years back, that's why he walks with a cane. I think he did a lot of his scenes sitting down in the movie, while some of the others may have possibly been someone else.
>>
>>63662936
already in damage control... doesn't bode well
>>
>>63663164
Do you think Carrie tried to suck their wrinkly limp penises for nostalgia's sake?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.