[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
give good reasons why the Galactic Empire is bad >b-but they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: PalpatineTauntingLuke.png (2 MB, 1600x816) Image search: [Google]
PalpatineTauntingLuke.png
2 MB, 1600x816
give good reasons why the Galactic Empire is bad

>b-but they blew up Alderaan
Only because rebel scum will not stop being little bitches wasting imperial lives and resources

>b-but palpy dissolved the senate
Only so he can blow up Alderaan for reasons above

>b-but the DESTHAR
it's a weapon of coercion to bring wayward systems under the mantle of the empire

>b-but DAS RONK MUH FREEDOMS
>implying conquest is bad
>implying a thousand separate bickering systems are better than one unified empire

>mfw the rebel """alliance""" only wants UNLIMITED POWER themselves
>mfw the rebel """alliance""" will cease to be an alliance once they get power and will start to bicker and start more wars and shit
>mfw the jedi council is just a fucking interest group

>having advisers with mind control powers
>good idea
Pick one. It's like letting the catholic church dictate state policies lel
>>
>>63661137
>palpy

the fuck?
>>
Look senpai. I don't have to prove the Empire is evil because you've done that yourself. Nothing in your post tells me the Empire is not evil, it's just a defense of evil
>>
>>63661310
if the rebels stopped what they were doing Alderaan would have been in orbit still. There's literally zero act of the empire that was not justified. Basically it was a power struggle and not a good vs. evil thing.
>>
>>63661137
What's the point of this meme?
>>
>>63662377
Sheev dindu anything wrong
>>
Any empire established with the helpd of Jar Jar is automatically bad
>>
File: Palpatine_Laugh.jpg (5 KB, 300x190) Image search: [Google]
Palpatine_Laugh.jpg
5 KB, 300x190
>>63662860
>outsmarted by jar jar
>>
The crawl of the first movie says "evil GALACTIC EMPIRE".
>>
>>63663897
"Good is a point of view."
-Sheev Palpatine
>>
>>63661137
Individual liberty. Fuck you, you little fascist cockgobbler!
>>
>>63663922
Then thinking the Empire is good is a point of view like another one, which contradicts what OP is asking.
>>
How could an entire government be evil? Individuals yes, but not as an entity. Never got this debate to begin with(Except babbies that are afraid to look beyond the surface of the basic good vs evil tropes).
>>
>>63663897
>point of view
>one man's terrorist is another man's hero

>>63663946
>fuck you I do what I want: the post

>>63663977
>b-but the opening crawl said so!
>>
from my pov the opening crawl is evil.
>>
>>63664098
From my POV the movies are evil
>>
>>63664139
from my pov the credits are evil
>>
>>63664098
>>63664139
>>63664329
from my POV Palpatine was right. Also I have the high ground.
>>
>>63664596
From my point of view your high ground is evil
>>
>>63664066
Hitlers sperm: your wetdreams
>>
>>63664671
>implying I don't shit on /pol/tards on a daily basis
>>
>>63661186
OP is Redlettermedia fan
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.