[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this kind of thing normal for cinemas in your country? h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: IMAXopening_DomHenry_03[1].jpg (100 KB, 510x340) Image search: [Google]
IMAXopening_DomHenry_03[1].jpg
100 KB, 510x340
Is this kind of thing normal for cinemas in your country?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo
>>
I will never complain about wise ass niggers sitting behind me again.
>>
>>63659123
I wonder how many rapes are happening in that video
>>
This is a normal theater in Australia.
>>
Every time I watch this video I cant stop laughing
>>
>it's a sheltered shitlords from /pol/ mock another culture episode
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSb8jmfPuYk
>>
>>63659456
>that
>culture

Is shitting on the floor also culture
>>
>>63659123
>people aren't being shot by the dozens
Nope.
>>
Last time I was in America I visited the cinema and their behaviour was rather shocking

>Watching horror movie
>Character is walking down a hallway
>Audience knows that the killer is waiting at the end
>Large black woman behind me starts shouting out to warn the character not to keep going
>Other voices from around the theater begin shouting various pieces of advice at the character
>One person is actually trying to feed her false information so she keeps going
>Mfw the woman behind me was angry at the character for not taking her advice
>>
>>63659123
I fucking love that video. Always makes me appreciate my theater just a little more
>>
>>63659456
>Implying these cultures aren't worthy of mockery.

I mean we're literally talking about a country with designated shitting streets.
>>
File: absolutely macabre.jpg (62 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
absolutely macabre.jpg
62 KB, 400x300
>no falcons
>>
>>63659516
>going to a movie theater blacks attend

Big mistake.
>>
>>63659468
that dude had too much adrenaline compared to what he did. the dude had genuine hate merged with anxiety in his voice. i think that's more cringey than the clap

>i'm not american
>>
>>63659468
>notice who uploaded that
Didn't that guy get a dildo stuck up his ass and livetweeted the experience of getting it out? Or am I thinking of someone else?
>>
>>63659468
>Hating respectful clapping at the end of a movie because it's something Americans do
>Don't mind retarded Indians interrupting ad generally ruining the theatre experience because it's Indians doing it.

Soft bigotry of low expectations?
>>
>>63659633
http://www.dailydot.com/lol/vibrating-butt-dildo-doctor-livetweet/

Yup, guess he did.
>>
>>63659123
honestly id fucking love to go to a screening like that. imagine watching the next Raid movie and during the actions scenes everyone is fucking running around screaming at the top of their lungs, throwing shit around the theater, etc. it'd be chaos and match the mood of the film perfectly.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.