[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was George Lucas forced to sell Star Wars?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_inline_n4pkltHS791rv6aen.gif (244 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n4pkltHS791rv6aen.gif
244 KB, 500x213
https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=LL15DYqRp31xxapUrUUmOTBw&v=FQDuGVNSpWU
>>
>>63658141
Looks like someone got sheev'd.
>>
>>63658141
It could have been he got tired
>>
I also thought it was strange that they already had a plan to film a movie before the deal was signed. That's not something you just announce on a whim.
>>
>Either your brains or your signature is going to be on this contract, goy
>>
>>63658141
legit intrigued. never thought about it.
the question would be, why was he forced?
>>
>>63658141
>tumblr
try harder
>>
>>63658508
>billions of dollars in movies, books, comic books, drinks, clothes, tooth paste, apples, sex toys, and video games
>>
>>63658424
A deal that big takes months of negotiations. Disney probably started getting things together for the new movies long before it was finalized and made public.
>>
He sold it because under California law the rights and likenesses to his characters pass on to his next of kin.

Not having kids this means that the black 'trophy' wife would own Star Wars, all merchandising rights, and the right to sell or write future films.
>>
>>63658615
but why would he accept.
>>
>>63658725
see
>>63658434
>>
>>63658725
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF4_4g1B2Ug
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.