[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good movies on Netflix? Idk why everyone is so hype about this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3
File: 2015-12-14-20-49-45--150341230.png (4 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-14-20-49-45--150341230.png
4 KB, 300x168
Good movies on Netflix? Idk why everyone is so hype about this shit ive had it for a week and im already running out of things to watch. Narcos is the only reason to get it and you can finish that in the trial month
>>
well what have you watched so far?
>>
>>63654979
netflix doesn't have anything good any more. you were an edgy contrarian and waited too long.

studios caught on to how much netflix was killing.
>>
>>63655040
Blue ruin, the loft, american psycho, memento, oldboy, the iceman, leon the professional etc most of which i had already seen, most everything has been and looks like shit
>>
>>63655116
What did they have before? I just never thought it was worth it. Narcos is pretty good though
>>
Enter the Void
>>
creep is good, tangerine is good
>>
>>63655373
>>63655391
Thanks, anymore?
>>
>>63655291
>I just never thought it was worth it
its 9 bucks a month,
if you're expecting to be able to watch hours and hours of something new every day then you have your expectations of it and what your 9 dollars can provide too high.
>>
>>63655570
The Stuff
Pontypool
The Killing Season
>>
The Guest

Not a Tarantino fan but I just watched Inglorious Basterds and I'm planning on watching Django this week.
>>
It's better for tv shows.
>>
>>63654979
Not a movie but Black Mirror is entertaining
>>
>>63654979
>why everyone is so hype about this shit

Because it gets you laid. Back in the day you had to bring a date to the movie theater where you couldn't really do anything cause you were in public. Now you have an excuse to invite her back to your place to watch movies and can fuck her.

Don't tell me you virgins actually watch Netflix alone?
>>
>>63656461
>couldn't really do anything cause you were in public

Spoken like a true virgin.
>>
>>63655391
Creep sucks, don't listen to this hipster faggot.
>>
>>63656078
Im watching headhunters rn, any good?
>>
>>63656004
Good point, I just figured with all the hype I wouldnt be seeing mainly star movies
>>
>>63655245
Creep. Rubber. Life Itself. Soaked In Bleach. Extreme Homes. Worst Cooks. Teeth. 3rd Rock. Tucker & Dale. Beasts of No Nation. 30 Rock. Nightcrawler. Planet Earth. Cosmos.
>>
Trainspotters
>>
File: QONVIyz.gif (2 MB, 331x197) Image search: [Google]
QONVIyz.gif
2 MB, 331x197
watch assassins with sly stallone and antonio banderas
>>
>>63656763
>30 rock

Hmm...
>>
>>63656763
Bad Santa. Moonrise Kingdom. Harmontown. Election (based on a Perrotta manuscript for The Leftovers fans). FRANK. Mean Girls. Freakonomics. Best of Enemies. Boondocks. World's Greatest Dad. Live At The Purple Onion. Derek. Sleepwalk With Me. Room 237. Stripped. Clockwork Orange. Punch-Drunk Love. Exit Through the Gift Shop. X-Files. Atari: Game Over. Big Fish. Station Agent. The Riches. Bo Burnham: what. Broadchurch. River. Blacklist. Fringe. Bates Motel.
>>
File: tpg.png (555 KB, 662x447) Image search: [Google]
tpg.png
555 KB, 662x447
>>63654979
watch trailer park boys and the movies
>>
>>63656995
A lot of these are kind of meh, any of them stand out amongst the rest?
>>
Bloodline is great
>>
Big trouble in Little China

Big ass Spider
>>
>>63656995
Scrubs. Twilight Zone. Cheers. Star Trek: TNG. 70s Show. Trailer Park Boys. Blue Mountain State. Wet Hot American Summer and a prequel series that's kinda meh. Babadook. Such a Beautiful Day. The One I Love. There Will Be Blood. Chef. Super. The Master. Tim & Eric. Trainspotting. What Maisie Knew. Filth. CBGB. Wayne's World? Welcome To Me. Skeleton Twins. Wrecking Crew. Act of Killing. I Know That Voice. Showrunners. Joan Rivers: Piece of Work. John Waters: This Filthy World. DMT: Spirit Molecule. Chef's Table. Grace & Frankie. Portlandia. Houdini (Adrien Brody). Reservoir Dogs. Django. Inglorious Basterds. Sons of Anarchy. Fruitvale Station. Horns. Bill Burr. Legit. Rain Man. Forest Gump. Cider House. House. Gladiator. To Kill a Mockingbird. The Butler. Amelie. Sling Blade. Devil's Advocate. American Beauty.

There's plenty of good to decent shit on Netflix.

The trick is to use your browser instead of an app so you can filter by genre and order by highest rated.

Oh. And Arrested Development.
>>
>>63654979

Watch the Detectorists.

Also check out 'Netflix this Movie' on F This Movie and download Upflix to see what's new and stuff adn do the 'roulette wheel' where you can pick a genre, then a rating on imdb. RT, etc. and get a random movie that fits the criteria to watch.

http://www.fthismovie.net/2015/12/netflix-this-movie-vol-159.html
>>
>>63657311
>70s show, cheers
DUDE LAUGH TRACKS LMAO
>>
I end my trial month tomorrow. So far I havent watched too much stuff, but I can see alot of value in all the TV shows they have.
The movie side though, is fucking shit. Nothing but Redbox-tier low-budget movies or good but old movies.

I'm gonna keep my subscription until I finish Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Breaking Bad and The Seven Deadly Sins (Netflix-made anime, hell yes).
>>
I just watch it Louis Theroux docs. There are like 40 on there. UK version though, we don't have half the stuff here>>63657311
>>
>>63656461
>wasting bandwidth on something you aren't even watching

Just put on a DVD you nigger. You're congesting muh tubes.
>>
>>63657501
if you want brand new movies get a hulu plus ad free sub
>>
>>63657624

True.

I'm keeping my sub though, mostly for the TV shows but the movies are okay. I do like all the christmas movies they have right now. Pretty good value for the occasion.
>>
>>63657501
>Jessica Jones,
skip that and dont subjugate yourself to being a pleb
>>
>>63654979
>ive had it for a week and im already running out

They lost a few contracts and away went a bunch of it's content earlier this year.

Still. Always Sunny, Arrested Development. There's a bunch of cool documentaries on various film related topics, the one about the 90s Dr Moreau movie, Electric Boogallo The story of Cannon Films
>>
>>63657406
Great. That guy that doesn't grasp the difference between laugh tracks and live audience has arrived.
>>
>>63657501
>Jessica Jones
you should end your life not your netflix trial desu
>>
Rocky
The Naked Gun
>>
>>63654979
I cancelled my Netflix subscription last night because it fucking sucks.
There's nothing worth watching and I'm not signing up for the DVD by mail shit, either.
>>
>>63657501
Best shitpost in this thread desu
>>
>>63658608

when you are children that won't watch anything made before you were born ( circa 1995-2000 )
then you're choices are very limited

your loss
>>
>>63658992
Or maybe it's because all of the content on Netflix is either shit or something I've already seen enough for it to not be worth my $8 a month.

>projecting this hard
Okay kid, I'm sure you feel really smart now that you've completed your first semester of college.
>>
>>63656995
Fringe is a good choice, I think it's worth a re-watch
>>
>>63656581
this guy gets it
>>63656461
this fedora does not
>>
>>63657106
hmmm thats a weird boner
>>
yo senpaĆ­lia watch Wild China that shit is god tier. Some of the most beautiful images I've seen
>>
>>63656207
What the fuck did I just watch?

A pig? Seriously?
>>
It's for stream faggots that don't know how to acquire movies.
>>
>>63662164
the first episode sucks, watch the rest of the series. It gets really good.
>>
>>63662709
Are you telling me it gets better than that? I am shaking with a feeling I can not really understand. There was literally no reason for him to do that. He could have refused, resigned, worst case killed himself, but to do that was unacceptable for any man, let alone a prime minister.
>>
>>63656718
Yes
>>
>>63657265

punch drunk love
>>
>>63654979
God of Cookery
King of Comedy
Out of the Dark
Shaolin Soccer
Kung Fu Hustle
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.