[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God tier movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: imgreservoir dogs4.jpg (82 KB, 1128x1504) Image search: [Google]
imgreservoir dogs4.jpg
82 KB, 1128x1504
God tier movies
>>
>>63653690
Objectively worse than Pulp Fiction.
>>
>>63653690
MMMMM
>>
File: guess that tip.jpg (14 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
guess that tip.jpg
14 KB, 469x463
>>63653690
>Reservoir Dogs? One of my personal favorites. Quentin Tarantino is a master of his craft (he didn't even go to film school). The men in this movie are old-school bad-asses who I can totally identify with. In fact I've taken to wearing a suit, tie, and sunglasses around my high school, but people don't usually get the reference (oh well). I never tip either.
>>
>>63653690
QUENTIN 'SANDWICH ME MEAT BETWIX YOUR FEET' TARANTINO IS A GENIUS
>>
One fart at 3:17
>>
>>63655297
Why do people spam this meme so much? It is literally the most unoriginal and the most unfunny meme /tv/ as a collective has ever made.
>>
>>63655546
UNO
>>
>>63655546
Go fart on a fucking toe quentin
>>
>>63655677
FARTO
(Reservoir Dogs is ok tho senpai)
>>
>>63655677
FARTO
>>
I want you to save this opinion in a note page on your phone. In exactly one year, revisit it. Assuming you keep watching more and more movies, in one year, you'll cringe at yourself. Screencap this.
>>
>>63655184
take it easy kidd
>>
File: interstellar_ver2_xlg.jpg (260 KB, 960x1500) Image search: [Google]
interstellar_ver2_xlg.jpg
260 KB, 960x1500
>>63653690

/thread
>>
>>63656422
You know what? I decided to watch this last week on /tv/'s recommendation and all I can say is
FUCK YOU SLASH TEEVEE SLASH THIS WAS FUCKING SHIT I WANT MY FUCKING 3HOURS BACK I WILL NEVER LISTEN TO YOU GODDAMN FAGGOTS AGAIN >YOU WERE MY GHOST LMAOOOOO FUCKING REALLY? ARE YOU SERIOUS WITH THAT SHIT? >I WAD LAYIN DER WAD NO SURFAD LOOOL I WID NOW KIDD YOU :DDDD
>>
>quentin is mr brown
its like poetry
>>
>>63657256
lel

yeah QT for sure fetishizes black culture and feet, which is oddly enough a very internet-age combo.

Pulp Fiction and Resevoir Dogs are amazing movies for me. Kill Bill vol1 was really fun, vol2 was not that good, and was the first time that i almost cringed at how self-indulgent he is. After that, he just becomes insufferable. Fucking Inglorious Basterds was one of the most overrated movies, as was Django, even though I thought people hated Django.
>>
>>63653690
why does buscemi actually look attractive in that photo. how do you even manage that?
>>
>>63657230
But... Muh power of love
>>
>>63658759
psst... the plan would've worked without the power of love, that was the message, not the resolution.
>>
>>63659043
Who cares? It's still dumb as fuck.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.