[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was amazing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: me-and-earl-and-the-dying-girl.jpg (2 MB, 3000x4443) Image search: [Google]
me-and-earl-and-the-dying-girl.jpg
2 MB, 3000x4443
This was amazing.
>>
BIG
>>
MEATY
>>
>>63652353
Does he fuck her?
>>
It was pretty good, 6.9/10, worth watching.
>>
>>63652458

No. The movie (and the book) subverts quite a few initial impressions you'd have based on the premise and set-up.

Check out the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qfmAllbYC8

I love movies. It's disgusting; I'll watch the artiest fartiest crap, old foreign flicks, cheesy blockbusters, romcoms, etc., anything.

This one was easily the most impressive I've seen in a while. It does its own thing, doesn't draw attention to its style, tells a good story and does it in a way that makes it unexpectedly sad and pretty fucking bittersweet.

I'm saying everyone should check it out. Seriously. It was completely fucking left field and needs more exposure.
>>
>>63652620
So wait. This movie isn't actually about kekolding?
are you sure? That is all I have seen in every single thread about it.
>>
>>63652620
Yeah, I'm not going to watch it.
>>
>>63652725

That's cuz /tv/, and most of 4chan with is, is currently obsessed with the existence of black dicks.

The blackness is very on point on this movie, however. Punk ass cat.
>>
>>63652353
it was ok at best, third act got really boring-paced, if handled well it could have been great
>>
>>63652772

Trailer sucks, I wouldn't have watched it based on that, either. I was just throwing some exposure your way.
>>
>>63652805
Yeah if the black guy is not fucking the girl while the white guy is watching and crying then I don't see the point of this movie.
>>
>>63652620
>implying this film is any better than film school rubbish
>>
>>63652353
Does this chick only playing dying girls on purpose?
>>
>>63652353
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

CUK CUK CUK CUK CUK CUK CUK CUK CUK CUK CUK CUK CUK CUK CUK CUK CUK CUK CUK CUK CUK CUK CUK CUK CUK

CUK

CUK

CUK

CUK CUK CUK CUK CUK CUK CUK CUK CUK CUK CUK CUK
>>
>>63652916

I've sat through a lot of school-film flicks, surprisingly enough--this one's much better, and much better than most 'serious' movies that try and touch on the same subject while utilizing the same tone.

Unless you can name one better, which I'll happily watch. I fucking love movies, anon. I'm just spreading the word on a good one that I think went largely unnoticed.
>>
>>63652953

This is actually the first movie I've seen her in.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.