[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what should the next Rogen film consist of?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: rogen.jpg (18 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
rogen.jpg
18 KB, 460x276
what should the next Rogen film consist of?
>>
FUCK
>>
MY
>>
WIFE
>>
WEED
>>
File: columbus day.png (82 KB, 908x676) Image search: [Google]
columbus day.png
82 KB, 908x676
Would you see it?
>>
DUDE
>>
weed and dick farts
>>
I think he should do a film about the effects of Alzheimer's disease..

He went to congress about it, he may as well make a film too.
>>
Locking himself in his car and inhaling cans of zyklon B.
>>
>>63649755

another still alice?
>>
>>63649659
Of course, it had me at
>Paper Planes starts playing
>>
>>63649765
Oh we have a tough guy here huh....... *unsheathes my twin katanas* Well, let's see how tough you really are! *jumps into the air* TAAAAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIS *spins around and slashes your face open* Not so tough now, huh????? *grabs you and throws you up* It's time to finish this little charade *holds my katanas above my head* YOU ARE FINIIIIISHEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps upwards so that you get impaled on my swords* Heh.... easy.....
>>
File: 1410302045184.png (3 MB, 10000x10000) Image search: [Google]
1410302045184.png
3 MB, 10000x10000
>>63649659

CAn somebody post this on Rogen/Franko's twitter or something like that, I would really want this made.
>>
>jew
>liberal
>canadian
>kek
>drug addict
>anti-white

he's got it all
>>
wizards and magic and shit
>>
>>63649850
No.
>>
>>63649803
I enjoyed that movie too.

Maybe a sort of dark comedic turn though.

Weed can be involved but I don't think 'medicinal' marijuana helps with Alzheimer..

Does it?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
>>63649577

>dramatic music
>military officer's voice over officers gearing up
>"gentlemen, your duty is one of the most important responsibilities a man can have. There is no room for error. Make one mistake, and hundreds of lives are lost."
>images cutting around to various military gear and battles
>"you are to stealthily sneak into danger territory, and locate any explosive device without arousing suspicion. you must act quickly, and carefully to disarm the explosive device safely. we cannot afford a mistakes. Are you up to the task"
>music stop and cuts to seth rogen and james franco hitting each other with bomb defusal tools
>"GENTLEMEN"
>seth: he started it
>"are you up to the TASK?"
>seth and france: hell yeah man lets do it
>Paper Planes starts playing
>Various cut scenes of seth and franco yelling at each other in front of a bomb trying to defuse it, smoking weed while controlling a bomb defusal robot and high fiving each other
>cut to high intensity where they're in an office building with pounding on the door from terrorists and rogan is shouting "WHAT COLOR OF WIRE" and franco shouting back "ITS ALWAYS RED IN THE MOVIES"
>impact sound, screens black
>in big letters, the name BOMB SQUAD
>song stops
>cuts to franco and seth walking away from a building
>franco says: "I guess bomb defusal is like the movies"
>building explodes behind them because of faulty bomb
>>
File: dude space lmao.png (773 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
dude space lmao.png
773 KB, 800x450
Something like this
>>
I wanna see Pine-Apple Express 2: Blood Red.

With a new weed strain crossed from Pine-Apple and the Asian mobster's own strain. Red of course names it 'Blood Red' However the darker side of this plant is that it uses the THC filled blood of stoners in order to grow the best shit.

With Jessica Green as the real villain controlling Red.

The return of the asian hitman who survived the barn fire.

Craig Robinson returns as his twin brother (with two towels!) and is contracted by Red to kill Saul and Dale Denton. He ends up betraying the bad guys once Saul tells him how Craig was killed by Red (By a Daewoo Lanos motha-fuckaaah)

Oh and Amber Heard is another assassin, turned lesbian who wants to kill Dale for getting her family into all that shit. She and Jessica end up together and betray Red.

...I've thought about this way too much.
Oh and the end credits is just...

DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
File: 1440316721246.png (45 KB, 294x256) Image search: [Google]
1440316721246.png
45 KB, 294x256
>>63649577
>yfw the white board in his writer's room just has a pot leaf and crudely drawn dicks and assholes on it
>>
1. laughing
2. weed
3. profit???
>>
>>63649577
It should be a movie about why you shouldn't do drugs, starring James Franco and those other guys.
>>
>>63649859
This ťbh fám.
>>
>>63649659
Hey, I posted that print on reddit!
>>
DUDE
>>
DUDE FUCK MY WEED AND SMOKE MY WIFE LMAO LMAO LMAO
>>
>>63649577
one where he smokes weed as a Jew during Christmas XD
>>
DUDE FUCK MY WIFE LMAO
>>
dudes
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.