[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: onesheet.jpg (50 KB, 387x580) Image search: [Google]
onesheet.jpg
50 KB, 387x580
Thoughts?
>>
>>63649474
one hit wonder from blunder director neil blunderkamp
>>
>>63649474

IT'S DA SWEETIE MAN
>>
JUST
FOOK
MY
SHIT
UP
>>
>>63649474

I liked it. I think there was room for improvment
>>
Yeah, I liked it.
>>
I liked it. I also liked that it was based of somewhere you wouldn't expect instead of it being in the generic places (e.g NY, L.A., etc.)
>>
File: cleverprawn.jpg (23 KB, 520x292) Image search: [Google]
cleverprawn.jpg
23 KB, 520x292
>>
>>63649474
Was anyone else as emotionally moved by this? I was tearing up during some prawn scenes with the father and son and it effected my mood for days after.
>>
Chappie was better.

>inb4 redditors disagree
>>
>>63649531
couldn't be summarized any better
>>
space niggers
>>
>>63651130
>impying Chappie isn't literally Reddit: the movie
>>
Neil Douchekampf should be shot in the street for making this instead of a halo movie
>>
>>63651130
>that utter shit being even comparable to based district 9
go back to tumblr
>>
Chappie<district
Chappie--->Humandroid, shitty name btw
>>
It bothered me that it maintained its shaky cam documentary angles even after he ecapes.

Besides that it was a pretty solid film. Still pretty watchable today
>>
Daily reminder that it's not an allegory about apartheid but unchecked immigration from Nigeria
>>
fokin prons
>>
Hey there, White nationalist here.

If aliens like this came down on Earth and started trying to subjugate us, I would sell out my own people just to be spared and to gain special privileges. I would tell them anything, I would tell them who, where, and what humans are doing and going in an attempt to stop or escape the aliens' power.

I would personally round up and slaughter fellow human beings for my alien masters so long as they let me survive, nigger or White, I would do anything.
>>
File: yol.gif (826 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
yol.gif
826 KB, 500x500
>>63651130
:^)
>>
>>63652394

Do not understand the meaning of this post.
>>
>>63655435
He's saying that if aliuns cum he's going to start sucking alium Dick.
>>
Now THIS was a meme movie. /tv/ went nuts for this when it released.
>>
>>63652394
>false flag: the post
Hello Schlomo Goldsteinberg
>>
>>63652394
sounds like a jew to me
>>
>>63652394

A wee bit late - the bergs/roths/steins/ of Earth already sold us out to the Collective. Don't worry - they get offworld passes to non-terran ports.

#getrektplebs
>>
File: 1421302057817.jpg (44 KB, 568x460) Image search: [Google]
1421302057817.jpg
44 KB, 568x460
>tfw there will never be a district 9 sequel
>>
>>63650852

Yeah the little prawn kid made me feel
>>
>>63649474
Ending sucked. So what was the main character's arc? He's like an innocent kind of racist until the tables turn and he's a prawn on the other side of it?

Like the entire sci-fi element with guns being filled with fuel that also turns humans into prawns (stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard) was just so the racism tables could turn?

Boooooo.
>>
>>63652394
Fuck off Dr.Breen
>>
>>63657544
never? there MIGHT be! blomkamp is in pre-production status for "an un-named alien movie"
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.