[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypothetically speaking, who do you think would win this fight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
Hypothetically speaking, who do you think would win this fight?

Also,which do you consider to be the better movie: Robocop or Termininator? I like them both but I think given the choice right now I'd rather watch Robocop. I just think it's more enjoyable and entertaining on the whole.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmqa99Ar1Hs
>>
Robo is sluggish. My money's on T-800.
>>
>>63648154
Well,I was hoping we could actually discuss it, but fair enough.
>>
Thread music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b--tnmghlHU

Overall, I feel that Robocop is the more timeless of the two, but only by a hair. I'm always in the mood for it. It's the perfect movie. And as who would win? Whoever the audience is meant to root for. See:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4_zFYnnn2Y
>>
Robocop is a smarter movie.
It's action and parody.
Love both though.
>>
File: shimazaki-haruka-akb48-17.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
shimazaki-haruka-akb48-17.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>63648025

I would say t800 because it can run and it is a lot quicker than the robocop. all it would have to do is aim for the robocop's mouth or punch the robocop in the mouth
>>
>>63649308

if the bad guys from the first movie had a sniper rifle, they could have shot him in the mouth from a distance.
>>
>>63648025
I feel like the Terminator would win. He has more heart.
>>
>>63649396

what if the robocop got shot in the mouth? they never addressed this in the movies
>>
On an objective level the odds are in favor of Terminator.

However, Robocop is more likable and therefore more likely to be a protagonist.
And the protagonist would win in a movie, odds be damned.
>>
>>63649533
didnt some punks in the opening of Robocop 3 said to shoot him in the mouth?

Robocop still has organic parts and Murphy's brain. He might be able to outsmart the T800 somehow.
>>
>>63649396
The guys in the first movie had Cobra Assault Cannons state of the art bang-bang , all they had to do was get a single shot on target.
Shame they fluffed their attack at the end. They had him outnumbered, and outgunned, but bungled in like dickheads on safari.
>>
Old Robo would lose, new Robo would rek the shit out of the Termie
>>
>>63650781
Pretty much this. The T-800 tech is way more advanced than original Robocop, who was, let's face it, more than a little cumbersome. New Robocop would absolutely stomp the T-800.
>>
Did you guys know Arnold turned down the role of animal mother in full metal jacket?
>>
>>63648025
Frank Miller has already answered this for you: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/RoboCop_Versus_The_Terminator_(comics)
>>
>>63651473
And the outcome? I don't give a fuck about the link. Either spoonfeed me or don't even bother.
>>
>>63648025
>Hypothetically
well no fucking shit it's hypothetical mate
>>
>>63649533
When he takes off his helmet, it sort of looks like they just used his brain in a robot and stretched his old face over it. I'm not sure robocop's jaw isn't metal.
>>
Robocop is a slow, clunky asshole and can barely move and gets beaten up by like everyone in his movie.

Fuck Robocop. He's the lamest action star ever.

Terminator would win.
>>
Judge Dredd
>>
File: Robocop.jpg (176 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Robocop.jpg
176 KB, 1920x1080
>>63648025
Murphy, he still has humanity left in him to drive him to victory.
>>
>>63648025

>Terminator
>Terminator
>>
>>63648025
Robocop once he knows what he up against he will change his weapons to f the terminator up.
>>
RoboCop would just hack T-800
>>
Robo could just take the T-800 out with one of the cannons from the end of the first movie.
>>
>Robocop shoots out the eyes of the t-800
>leaves it to be raped by rutting ED-209's
>>
>>63648025
Does Arnie has space gun?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.