[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>best sniper in the history of the armed forces >never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 5
File: american cuckold.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
american cuckold.jpg
92 KB, 1280x720
>best sniper in the history of the armed forces
>never once 360 no scopes a taliban
goddamn this movie was shit
>>
The ending came out of nowhere. Sudden fade to black and "mc noscopes was deaded by a veteran for shits and giggles". As a European unfamiliar with the original story of whatever-his-name-is I was very confused
>>
>>63648583
That's what happened in reality.
Sorry you think movies must have a happy ending.
>>
>>63647356

chris kyle was fucking retarded and said that he liked killing people.

simo hayha is the superior sniper in every aspect
>>
>>63648765
True. In the movie, he was portrayed as the honorable soldier who was reluctantly "just doin' my job"

In reality, he was an lying, embellishing, attention-whoring psychopath. Good riddance.
>>
It's sad, because an honest, "warts and all" biopic of Kyle would have been a really interesting movie.
>>
>>63647356
actually he does 360 noscope niggers in that one scene. where he says fuck being a sniper im going door to door.

the movie was fucking retarded if you ever served.
>>
>>63648765
>>63648878
This. Dude even tried to slander the good name of Jesse "Sexual Tyrannosaurus" Ventura.
>>
>>63648975
Other vets who came forward with more realistic accounts of Kyle's service were hushed up with lawsuits. After he died, his dad personally travelled out to meet Clint Eastwood and threatened to kill him if he portrayed his son in any negative way.

5 to 10 years from now I'm sure "American Plantiff: The Most Litigious Sniper in U.S. History" will get a made-for-TV deal.
>>
>>63648765
>said that he liked killing people.

>muslims

>people
>>
>>63647356

>no battle of Fallujah movie about them having to send in a bunch of poor white trash rednecks to take it after the other marines failed.
>>
>>63647356
10/10, I'm pretty irritated

That's not Carlos Hathcock you Fucking mongrel
>>
What is it about Navy Seals that make them write self congratulatory embellished memoirs? You have more from them than Delta/Green Berets/Rangers combined.
>>
>>63647356

I heard he used a heart beat sensor too, top scrub tbqhf
>>
>>63649484
pretty sure its b8

and besides even irl Chris Kyle himself considers Hathcock to be superior
>>
>>63648765
Vaisely Zaitzev was far superior than both of them

He led a fireteam of his closest comrades 2 miles behind enemy lines. ilIn the middle of the night- armed with PPSH-41 sub machine guns and hatred and slaughtered 14 German officers, because they had killed their vodka and ammunition delivery guy.

Thats not even counting his feats of marksmanship
>>
File: carlos_h2.jpg (139 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
carlos_h2.jpg
139 KB, 500x375
>>63649484
>Carlos Hathcock

cant wait until based Mel finish his movie about him next year
>>
I'm shocked they left out his story of killing a thief at a gas station in Texas because operators always operate. And that he got called in to execute niggers in New Orleans after Katrina.

Oh, that's right. None of that ever happened and he was a mentally ill, lying megalomaniac.

btw his beautiful perfect amazing marriage that kept him alive in war? yeah they were headed to divorce and his lying cunt wife only gets the money and notoriety because some retard white trash blew his head off a tad early.
>>
>>63648583
>taking a paranoid schizophrenic to a shooting range
>he was acting so nuts that he actually texted "this guy is straight up nuts"

literally what was he expecting?
>>
>>63649602
No Fucking way. I just got goosebumps. That's the first I've heard of this
>>
>>63649602
>that fluted barrel
Hnng
>>
>>63649614
Are you telling me media isn't entirely reflective of reality?

I am finding this hard to believe.
>>
>>63649677
He's bullshitting you. Hacksaw Ridge isn't about Hathcock
>>
isn't he also a pyscho?
>>
>>63649598
>Believing Soviet propaganda
Top lel. Simo is da best.
>>
>>63649759
Read the book, War of the Rats you shitter
>>
>>63649749
He was a compulsive liar.
>>
>>63649744
I hate this place tb.h
>>
File: Corporal_Patrick_Tillman.jpg (218 KB, 500x652) Image search: [Google]
Corporal_Patrick_Tillman.jpg
218 KB, 500x652
>>63649614

Pat Tillman movie would be good

guy died from friendly fire and for a month, it wasnt reported so there was this whole conspiracy that they were trying to turn him into this propaganda hero. He was also an outspoken fedora and his brother got pissed when polticians said he was with God now. He also hated the Iraq war and said it was bullshit
>>
>>63649514
well green berets do a completely different mission. i used to clear routes for green berets.

delta are shock troopers pretty much.

the ranger batallion is close to seal work, but they have different operating environments. i used to bunk with rangers all the time because they traveled around alot, sometimes with us.

seals are the most over rated motherfuckers on the battlefield. i helped recover seal teams from break downs all the time. those motherfuckers were so spoiled they would call a clearance patrol way the fuck out off a route to get help changing a fucking tire.
>>
>>63649801
>Read the book
kek, books aren't proof of facts you fucking kek. You can write anything in a book, that doesn't make it real
>>
>>63649828
He got cut in half by an M2
Rip in piece
>>
File: p8072785_p_v7_aa.jpg (209 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
p8072785_p_v7_aa.jpg
209 KB, 480x720
>>63649828
>>
>>63649828
>God spent years chiseling this fucker's jawline
>He makes me short and chinless

Fuck God, I'm buying a fedora.
>>
>>63649838
>assmad fin detected
>>
>>63649828
This fucking jawline tho
>>
>>63649514
Well it's hard to become one in general add to that you have people through the entire training telling you you're not good enough and that only the best become SEALS. So by the time you make it. You were a guy that was probably already full of yourself at least a little because you thought you had what it takes to become one, then this impossible training with people failing or dropping out all around you.Adding to that this either intentional or unintentional indoctrination that Seals are the absolute pinnacle of all armed forces ground troops. So by the end of it all it's probably pretty hard NOT to think you're worth all this praise.
>>
>>63649514

apparetnly theres this huge problem of people lying about being SEALs to sell their shit. Books, screenplays, self defence classes ect.

Theres a guy on youtube who was a SEAL and dedicates his channel to BTFO of those fakers
>>
>>63649878
>tfw i'm tall, have good jawline and always been atheist
i remember getting into an argument with some preschool teacher when i was like 6 years old because she wanted us to pray before eating lol
>>
You can't call yourself the best sniper when all you did was shoot basically defenseless retards. To top it off, he only shot 160. People in real war zones in WWII who experienced real danger had scores of 300+ on the regular.
>>
>>63650018
>real danger

oh please just shut the fuck up you faggot. You probably piss your pants at the idea of talking to a girl, so stop pretending that this war isnt dangerous because WW2 existed.
>>
>>63650018
Completely untrue, you don't know jack shit about ww2
>>
>>63649995
Didn't we just have a big hullabaloo about a long time Fox News commentator being a complete fraud?
>>
>>63650065
I think you might be the ignorant one, anon.
>>
>>63649828
Tillman's story would be too critical of the military to be a blockbuster today.
>>
>>63650143

Brian Williams? He wasnt from fox, he was from NBC
>>
>>63648765
>every single fucking thread some buttmad yuropoor brings up Simo hayha

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>63650203
No not that one (although Williams was full of shit) there was some Fox News "military analyst" who fabricated almost all of his credentials.
>>
>>63650181
Nope, try baiting a little harder!
>>
>>63650203
No, it was some guy claiming he was former/current CIA or something.

Actually I think he got sent to jail.
>>
>>63648765
what's wrong with enjoying removing kebab
>>
>>63650252
The actual frightening thing about that story is that he managed to get mid level security clearance without a single background check.
>>
>>63649891
he's right doe
>>
>>63650250
I'm from burgerland, but hayha's story is way more impressive. Hayha was way more successful, he fought against a worthy opponent, and the war was legitimately about protecting his country.

Kyle's story is about a mediocre sniper using cutting edge technology to pick on poor sand niggers for oil.
>>
>>63649878
>>63649894
You too can have such a jawline with some application of some good old stanozolol, testosterone, and HGH.
>>
>>63650203
>Brian Williams
>fraud

You mean he doesn't sing Rapper Delight?

I-I don't believe you ;_;
>>
>>63650315
You cannot compare a full scale total war with a counter-insurgency. Try again, faggot. More soldiers died in one week in June 1944 than 10+ years of combat in Iraq and Afghanistan.
>>
>>63650529
The Iraq War freed the Iraqi people from a tyrannical regime. As far as I'm concerned, until Saddam comes back to life, we won that war.
>>
>>63650795
>The Iraq War freed Iraqi oil from a tyrannical regime.
ftfy
>>
>>63649828
Dude looks like a fucking war hero. Can any woman seriously resist that jaw line?
>>
>>63650846
Eh, oil was secondary. Mostly it was realizing we couldn't trust the Saudis anymore so we tried taking out the least popular asshole in the region and trying to replace him with a US friendly government.

Unfortunately all we managed to do was create a power vacuum that allowed the Islamic radicals to get a leg up on the Arab Nationalists.
>>
>>63650960
Well, yeah, this is true. My point is, we weren't over there "to free the Iraqis from tyranny".
>>
>>63648987
>the movie was fucking retarded if you ever served

Can you explain what you mean by this? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>63649417
What the fuck are they, if not people, you stupid cunt?
>>
>>63651129
>responding to /pol
>>
>>63649598
Lyudmila Pavlichenko - 309 confirmed kills
>>
>>63650250
Because Americans are stupid cunts.
>>
>>63651069
It sucks for them because they've "freed from tyranny" like half a dozen times in the last century.

>get "freed" from Ottoman control after WWI and wind up under the British military.

>get "freed" from British military control after WWII and wind up under a BP-run puppet government.

>get "freed" from BP control and wind up under a brutal Arab Nationalist Regime

>get "freed" from Arab Nationalist control and wind up under a dysfunctional provisional government propped by the US military

>get "freed" from the Great Satan's and wind up under a bunch of medieval Islamic radicalists

If I were an Iraqi, I'd shoot any asshole right in the face who promised to "free" me.
>>
File: Your Tears Are Delicious 2.gif (2 MB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
Your Tears Are Delicious 2.gif
2 MB, 625x352
>more than a year later
>Liberals and Eurotrash STILL butthurt over this movie

Keep whining you faggoty little limp-wristed turds.
It's the best you'll ever be capable of.
>>
>>63651568
Stuff some more freedom fries in your fat fucking face, amerilard.
>>
>the whole sniper nemesis shit right out of some kids cartoon
>>
>>63652518
Only if you promise to keep talking exclusively about US.
>>
>>63647356

Excuse me?
>>
>>63648975
This. What we got wasnt bad, but it was somewhat forgettable.
>>
>>63650188
>b-b-BUT LIBRULS CONTROL DA HOLLYWOOD LIBERALS SUPPORT DA PATRIOT ACT
>>
>knew a guy who has worked with Kyle o the teams
>they'd take sniper in shifts, when he'd wake up, Kyle would say "uhh yeah I got 12 today"
>sure you did, buddy
>>
>fake baby
>>
>>63653457
What did he mean by this?
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.