[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cosima is worst clone. All her lesbian shit feels forced like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
Cosima is worst clone. All her lesbian shit feels forced like bad Harry Potter fanfiction, and I just want to punch her stupid face.
>>
>>63646773
Actually the idea that a clone of yourself can be the opposite sexual orientation is a classic science fiction trope, not forced at all.
>>
>>63646842
>Actually the idea that a clone of yourself can be the opposite sexual orientation is a classic science fiction trope

Really?
>>
>>63646773
You see why you're a dumbass? Because you attacked something which has barely anything to do with why Cosima a shit, you've got Shortbus here >>63646842 derailing your thread.
>>
>>63646913
Why did you have to insult me, bro? I'm trying my best here.
>>
Helena>Alison>Krystal>>>>Rachel>Sarah>>>Cosima>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tony
>>
>>63646964
This anon knows the truth.
>>
>>63646842
I'm not refering to the plausibility of one or two of the clones being gay, I'm referring to how badly written the lesbian stuff in the show is.
>>
File: orphan-black-allison3.gif (999 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
orphan-black-allison3.gif
999 KB, 500x250
Alison is the best clone.
>>
>>63646964
Ok, so I was mistaken. Tony is worst clone. And you are pretty much right on all counts.
>>
I also forgot to bring up how on the rare incident that Cosima's lesbian drama is actually affecting the plot of the show, it's because it's gotten so out of hand that it's causing harm to the other clones. She should just go catholic and be a nun.
>>
File: 1449137804839.jpg (98 KB, 500x397) Image search: [Google]
1449137804839.jpg
98 KB, 500x397
>>63646961
insult anon contributes nothing but salty comments even when answering a simple question or clarifying a statement
>>
>>63646964
>you will never be helena's sandwich
>>
>>63646773
This so much. The lesbo shit is so forced and contrived, just to be edgy and progressive and to push the nature vs. nurture nonsense.
>>
>>63647737
Maybe you could be her baby ox.
>>
>>63646964
Alison>Rachel=Helena>the german one, the cop that killed herself>the rest>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tony
>>
faggots, Cosima is best clonefu
>>
>>63647927
Cosima is literally reddit: the clone
>>
>>63646773
i will agree cosima is worst clone. will you agree that the best clone is probably helena with a very close second place going to alison?

most of the clones suck. but alison is pretty cool and she doesn't afraid of anything. and helena is just fucking bad ass and all she wants is a kid.
>>
>>63647969
>alison is pretty cool and she doesn't afraid of anything
also a fucking rape whistle
that part was hilarious
>>
>>63647969
>will you agree that the best clone is probably helena with a very close second place going to alison?
Sure, they are consistently the most entertaining and interesting while still being strangely likable.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.